剧集 | 兄弟姐妹(2006) | 导航列表
Are you okay? Yeah, I'm fine.
你还好吗 我很好
Nothing a little antihistamine wouldn't fix.
吃一点抗过敏药就好了
That's not the scene I'm talking about.
我说的不是这种闹剧
Tell Scotty that Edward's coming back another night.
告诉斯科特 艾德伍德过几天会再来
Great, great.
那太好了
I, for one, will, uh, not be returning anytime soon.
而我 以后再不会回来了
Jonathan, wait. Wait. Please. Come on. Please.
乔纳森 等等 拜托 请等等
It was so stupid and childish and thoughtless, this whole thing.
整件事都太愚蠢 太孩子气和草率了
I-I-I-I think that I literally lost my mind.
我感觉我简直是失去了理智
Why? That's all I want to know.
为什么 我只想知道这个
Just listen to me, okay?
听我说 好吗
You make me feel insecure. Can you understand that?
你让我觉得没有安全感 你能明白吗
I make you feel insecure?
我让你没有安全感么
Yeah.
没错
I wasted almost 20 years of my life drunk.
那我这二十年都是白过的了
Jonathan, listen to me.
乔纳森 听我说
You make me feel insecure. I can't help it.
你让我没有安全感 我拿自己没辙
That's the way it is, and then tonight,
事实就是这样 然后今晚
I see you with that loathsome man--
我看见你和那个挫男
I told you, he doesn't interest me.
我告诉过你 我对他没兴趣
But I didn't believe you.
我不相信你
And suddenly it feels like it's the '80s again--
我感觉突然像是回到了八十年代
All those people who lined up
这些人全都排着队
waiting to spend some time with you, remember?
想和你共度美好时光 还记得吗
You know, somehow I actually thought
我一度以为我们已经
we had put our past behind us.
放下过去了
I'm trying. You're trying.
我在努力 你也在努力
We're both trying to understand our lives.
我们都在努力 理清楚自己的生活
If we could live them over again, maybe we would--
如果可以重新来过 我们也许
Try to make them differently, yes.
能尝试着过另一种生活 没错
Maybe.
也许吧
I behaved like a...
我今晚的表现...
like an ass tonight, too.
也很像一个混♥蛋♥
God, we could've been in
神啊 我们今晚本来可以
high school tonight, right?
重返高中生活的 对吧
Probably explains why this man that I slept with
这也许能解释当年那个
all those years ago
跟我上过床
who doesn't even remember that it happened,
却丝毫不记得了的那个男人
who probably gave me h.I.V.,
那个可能把艾滋病传给我的男人
is the only man that I'm interested in now.
现在却成了我唯一感兴趣的人
Well...
好吧
hard as it is for you to believe...
可能你不太相信
you're the one I'm most interested in, too.
你也是我最感兴趣的人
Oh, god. Well, why didn't you say something?
天哪 你为什么不早说啊
I'm sorry,
对不起
But... we all are afraid
但是 我们都害怕
of taking the first step.
主动迈出第一步
Yeah.
是吧
Which probably explains
这也许能解释
why I've never done this before.
为什么我之前从未这样做过
Wait. Where are you-- where are you going?
等等 你 你要去哪里
I'm power walking to my car, and then I'm driving home.
我要竞走去拿车 然后回家
Care to join me?
愿意和我一起吗
Oh, yeah.
愿意
Hey. Where, uh, where's mom?
老妈呢
Upstairs.
楼上
She finally called it a day.
她终于去睡了
Not before we put away a bottle of wine
在我们喝完了一瓶酒
and taught me to bake your favorite cookies.
还教我怎么做你最爱吃的饼干之后
B-but what'd you say to her?
你对她说了什么
Not much. She did most of the talking.
没说什么 多数时间都是她在说
Yeah.
是啊
She's quite a woman, huh?
她是典型的女人啊
did--did she say anything about Brody?
她有提到布罗迪吗
We were wrong.
我们都错了
Yeah, I know.
对 我知道
I'm sorry. I'm sorry.
对不起 对不起
Here.
给
Your mom said that you used to lick the frosting
你妈妈说你以前喜欢先舔饼干上的糖
and then eat the cookie.
然后再吃饼干
yeah. When I was 10.
对 我十岁的时候
Well... Happy Valentine's day.
情人节快乐
You, too.
同乐
Thank you.
谢谢
Scotty, this is delicious.
斯科特 太好吃了
I am so glad you came home.
我很高兴你能回家
I wasn't gonna miss valentine's with you.
我不想错过和你的情人节
I love you. Mwah.
我爱你
I love you.
我爱你
What's wrong?
怎么了
is this the entre with the shrimp? Oh, screw you.
这道主菜是不是有虾 我靠
I think I'm dying. Fine. Go ahead.
我想我快死了 好呀 去死吧
I want you to have my Olivia Newton-John...
我要给你我的奥莉薇·纽顿·强的
action figure.
玩具塑像
I'm sorry.
对不起
I was just trying to... lighten things up about Saul.
我只是想把调侃一下索尔的事情
You know, people make mistakes,
人都会犯错
especially when it comes to love.
特别是深陷恋爱中的人
Oh, come on. Do you really think he's in love?
得了吧 你真以为他恋爱了
Yeah, in his own peculiar way.
是啊 以他特殊的方式
You should forgive him, Scotty.
斯科特 你应该原谅他
Well, people have forgiven me in the past, so...
我以前也有人原谅过我 所以
I'm glad I came home.
我很高兴我回家了
Me, too.
我也是
Happy Valentine's day.
情人节快乐
Happy Valentine's day.
情人节快乐
Yesterday, I, Nora Walker,
昨天 我 诺拉·沃克
your own Dear Mom,
你们的"好妈妈"
found herself slandering a holiday.
发现自己在诋毁一个节日
Yes, it was not my finest moment.
没错 那个节日我过得不爽
But the good news is,
但是好的一面是
there's always time for a thought on love.
它让人们有时间来思考爱情
Look, the thing is, about the one that got away--
重点是 那个离开的人
if he was meant to be in your life,
如果他注定是你的
then he would have found his way back to you.
他就会有办法回到你身边
So you moved on. You chose a different road.
所以继续你的生活吧 选择一条不同的路
Good. Keep your eyes on that.
很好 集中你的注意力
If you're always looking in the rearview mirror,
如果你老是看着后视镜[往后看]
you're gonna miss the turn you need to make
你就看不到前方
in the road ahead of you.
路的转折点了
And believe me, there's always plenty of road ahead of you.
相信我 你面前有很多条路可以走
Focus on that.
集中你的注意力
So till the next time, this is Nora Walker,
下次请继续收听 我是诺拉·沃克
reminding you, mom is always here to listen.
友情提示 妈妈一直在这里倾听
Oh. You must have snuck in while I snuck out.
你肯定是在我溜出去的时候溜进来的
The skip's just wrapping up a meeting.
我只是去安排会议后的事宜
Who should I say is asking?
请问您贵姓
Sarah Walker.
莎拉·沃克
Tell him I'm Nora's daughter.
告诉他我是诺拉的女儿
Okay.
好的
经理
尼克·布罗迪
剧集 | 兄弟姐妹(2006) | 导航列表