剧集 | 兄弟姐妹(2006) | 导航列表
Great? Great?
太棒了吗
What, are you kidding, mom? Great?
你在开玩笑吗 妈妈 太棒了吗
Kitty, would you just slice some of these olives for me?
凯蒂 能帮我切一下橄榄吗
Sure. I'll slice olives.
好 我来切
There you go.
来吧
Okay, let's make a toast to our Justin, the hero.
好了 为我们的英雄贾斯汀干一杯
Cheers.
干杯
Welcome back, little brother.
欢迎回家 弟弟
Thank you, uncle Saul. How are you?
谢谢你 索尔舅舅 最近好吗
I'm good. I'm good.
很好 我很好
Ask him where his boyfriend is.
问问他男朋友的事
What? You have a boyfriend?
什么 你有男友了吗
No, I don't have a boyfriend.
不 没有
Exactly. You know what, Nora? We are not in junior high school.
可不是 诺拉 我们不是小孩子了
So would you please can it?
你就放过我吧
Um, I was gonna wait until after dinner,
我本想等到晚饭过后再说的
but what the heck?
但无所谓了
We're gonna be closing the Narrow Lake deal
我们马上就可以谈拢纳罗湖的协议
with tevia beverages in a few days. Yep, she's not kidding.
过几天就可以举杯欢庆了 没错
I've seen the contracts. It's a great deal. It's a great deal.
我看了合同 价钱真不错 很划算
Wait a second. So--so that's what you're gonna do
等等 你就这么决定
with Narrow Lake is sell it?
把纳罗湖卖♥♥掉吗
I thought you were gonna save the family.
我以为你要拯救家族产业呢
Well, uh, Justin, you've been gone.
贾斯汀 这段时间你不在
It's been a long year.
这是漫长的一年
And the money will be really helpful to everyone.
通过纳罗湖得来的钱可以帮助每个人
Okay. Um...
好吧
So, uh, what are you gonna do with the money?
那些钱你们打算怎么用
Are you guys gonna try and get pregnant again?
还打算再找一个代♥孕♥妈♥妈♥吗
Who, us? No. That ship has sailed.
我们吗 造人计划已成为历史
Ship? I'm sorry. I thought that was--that was your dream.
历史 生个宝宝可是你们的梦想
Yeah, I'm confused, too, Kevin.
是啊 凯文 我也没搞懂
Oh... not now. Please.
不要现在 求你了
Okay. Uh, Kitty, what are you gonna do with it?
好吧 凯蒂 钱你打算怎么用
What am I gonna do with the money?
钱我打算怎么用
Well, I-I think it's obvious what I'm gonna do with the money.
我想这个问题的答案再清楚不过了
Okay. I'm sorry. I'm-- I'm really confused here.
好吧 我真搞不清状况
How is this money helping everyone?
这笔钱怎么帮到大家了
Listen, Justin,
听着 贾斯汀
we have all gotten through this last year in our own way.
过去这一年 我们都在用自己的方式疗伤
Now I'm not saying that what you did wasn't heroic,
我不是说你的行为不英勇
but you can't come back here and judge us--
但是你不能一回来就对我们指手画脚
No, no, no, no. No one's judging anyone.
不不不 没人指手画脚
Well, that isn't true, is it, Justin?
不是这样的吧 贾斯汀
Look, I'm just trying to help here.
我只是想帮帮忙
I mean, I-I feel like after the accident,
我感觉那场意外发生之后
you guys all went to your room and shut the door and gave up.
你们大家就萎靡不振 停滞不前
Well, I'm sorry if you feel
如果你觉得
that me helping my brothers and sister
我帮助兄弟姐♥妹♥们♥
move on with Sarah, you're not helping anyone.
继续他们的 莎拉 你没帮到任何人
I mean, it sounds like you're trying to buy everyone off
在我看来 你不过是贿赂了大家一笔
so you can go to France and forget any of this ever happened.
这样你就能去法国 当这一切没发生过
You just got back from hell,
你刚从"地狱"回来
so I'm gonna let that go.
我不跟你计较
No! No, don't let it go. That's my whole point.
不 你应该计较 这才是我的初衷
No one is talking to each other.
大家不再敞开心扉
Mom, how are you letting this happen?
妈 你怎么能让这种事情发生
What--what would you want me to do?
你想让我做什么
Be the mother you were when I left.
做回原本的你
You know, I w--I was right.
我说得对
We should've done this at the restaurant. Maybe then--
我们本应该在餐馆吃饭的 也许...
What--what, we'd behave ourselves?
也许怎样 我们就会一团和气吗
No, that's the last thing we need to do.
我们不需要一团和气
We need to be in each other's faces.
我们应该彼此坦诚
We need to be invested in each other.
我们应该为对方着想
We need to be Walkers.
我们应该保持本色
You know, Kevin doesn't want a baby,
凯文不想要宝宝了
Sarah's moving to France,
莎拉要搬去法国
and--and Kitty, you know, forget it, and Saul--
还有凯蒂 算了 还有索尔
Forget it? Forget it? What do you mean, "Forget it"? What?
算了 什么叫算了
What? All I'm trying to do is take care of my husband, Justin,
我一心一意想要照顾我的丈夫 贾斯汀
which is more than you ever did. Kitty, kitty, don't do this.
我做的比你好多了 凯蒂 别这么说
What? What do you mean, "Kitty"?
怎样 为什么用那样的口气叫我
Mom, this is what he does. This is what he does.
妈 这是他一贯的风格
He runs away. He r--
他只会逃避 他...
No, no, Kitty. It's okay. You can say it.
没关系 凯蒂 你说吧
Okay, I will say it.
好 那我说
You... you left him.
你抛下了他
He was sitting in that car,
他坐在车里
he was bleeding, he needed you.
他流血不止 他需要你
He needed help, and you-- you just--you just left.
他需要你的帮助 但是你抛下了他
I left him because I needed to,
我抛下他是因为我必须那样
because Holly needed me and because your husband and I knew
因为赫莉需要我 你丈夫和我
it was the right thing to do.
都知道那样做是正确的
He told me that night to leave.
他让我走的
He said, "Go, Justin. I can wait for the ambulance."
说"去吧 贾斯汀 我能撑到救护车来"
He said that because he knew he wasn't gonna make it,
他这么说是因为他知道自己不行了
and so did I.
我也知道
We were two soldiers who made a choice that night.
我们是军人 我们做出了选择
And that's what I figured out over there,
在战场上我才想通这一点
and I think that's why I went back, to remember.
这也是我为什么重返战场 去缅怀去记忆
Well I'm, um...
我...
I'm very, very happy for you.
我为你感到高兴
I'm very happy that your year was so productive, justin.
我很高兴这一年 你收获颇丰 贾斯汀
But see, things haven't been quite so clear for me.
但是 我的事情却乱作一团
Okay, see, you don't understand what you're asking me to do.
你根本不了解 你提的是怎样一个要求
I mean, what if--what if it were Rebecca lying here?
如果躺在病床上的是瑞贝卡呢
What if it were Paige? What if it were Cooper?
如果是佩吉呢 如果是库珀呢
What if it were Scotty?
如果是斯科特呢
I mean, you are basically asking me to kill him.
你根本就是让我杀了他
And you know what? By the way, he's not a soldier.
知道吗 他不是军人
He's just-- he's just my husband.
他是我丈夫
And, um...
这...
This is not a-a war story, Justin.
这不是战场上的故事 贾斯汀
This is just my life.
这是我的生活
So, um, mom, I'm very sorry,
妈 很抱歉
but, um, I'm not gonna stay for dinner, okay?
我就不留下吃晚饭了
You hungry?
你饿吗
No, thank you.
不饿
Sorry it didn't go well.
很遗憾你们又不欢而散
I was just about to leave when you called.
你打电♥话♥的时候我刚准备出发
Yeah. Oh, god. He's right, you know?
天啊 但他是对的
Who's right?
谁是对的
Justin. We were gonna take the money and run,
贾斯汀 我们是打算拿了钱就远走高飞
all the way to France.
跑到法国去
A little break from them could be a good thing.
放你自己一个假有好处的
Well, according to Justin, I already took a break.
根据贾斯汀的说法 我放了好大一假
We all did. You know what? Wait.
大家都是如此 等等
We don't have to move to France.
我们不必非要搬去法国
I grew up there. There's nothing new to me.
我在那长大 那里对我没有新意了
It's not gonna fix what's wrong with your family.
那样也解决不了你家的问题
I know.
我知道
Luc, what if this whole deal is a huge mistake?
卢克 如果这个交易是个错误怎么办
Your deal? That's crazy. Is it? I mean, think about it.
这个交易 别犯傻 好好想想
Maybe Justin's right. If--if we sell the land,
也许贾斯汀说得对 如果卖♥♥了那块地
there is nothing holding this family together.
这个家庭就失去了凝聚力
No one walks away from $55 million.
没有人会对5500万美元说不的
Yeah. No, you're right.
是啊 说得对
Okay, what--what if I go ahead with the deal,
好吧 那我继续谈那笔交易
I sell the land, I take all of the money,
卖♥♥了地皮 拿到钱
剧集 | 兄弟姐妹(2006) | 导航列表