剧集 | 兄弟姐妹(2006) | 导航列表
not to restart your old life.
但并不知道你要重新开始过去的生活
Are you taking Seth?
你要带上塞斯吗
No. No, I'm not taking seth.
不 不 我没打算带上他
My--I haven't even told him that I'm going yet.
我的 我甚至都没告诉他我要去那
I'm confused. I mean, are you in your right mind?
你把我搞糊涂了 你脑子没烧坏吧
Do you know what you're doing?
你知道自己在干什么吗
Yeah.
知道
Yeah, I totally know what I'm doing,
当然 我完全知道自己在做什么
and--and I think that you should just be happy for me.
我觉得你应该为我的决定感到高兴
Okay.
好吧
Thank you.
谢谢
Well, what's this, part of the door?
这是什么 门组件吗
Well, if you'd read the instructions--
如果你看一看说明
No, they make no sense.
不 说明书都是胡扯
Here, Kevin, give that to me.
凯文 把那个递给我
It's a support piece.
就是那个支撑架
No, I have to learn how to do stuff like this.
不要 我也得学学怎么组装这些玩意
Kevin, there are so many things
凯文 初为人父 我们还有
we're gonna have to deal with as parents.
一大堆的事情要处理
Don't obsess over something I can do.
我能做的你就别管了
Fine.
好吧
I think this whole Paige thing has been a real wake-up call.
佩吉那件事真是给我们敲了一记警钟
Yeah, I know.
我了解
Parenting's not a day at the beach.
为人父母不像是什么海边一日游
No, but that's exactly how I've been picturing it,
没错 但我恰恰是那样规划来着
with beach towels and cheap little sunglasses
拿上沙滩毛巾 廉价的小太阳镜
and cute flip-flops.
还有可爱的人字拖
God. You have it bad.
上帝呐 你简直走火入魔了
Well, how have you been picturing it? Well, the same way,
那你有什么想法呢 跟你一样
except for with ballet lessons and shopping for outfits--
除此之外还有芭蕾培训班和逛街买♥♥衣服
Oh, stop. You're gonna drive me nuts.
快打住 你要把我逼疯了
Oh, it's Jill.
是吉尔
Hello.
你好
Oh, that's fantastic.
真是太好了
She found my wallet.
她找到了我的钱包
I must have left it there.
肯定是落在那了
Uh, y-yeah, of course.
是 是的 当然
We'll be there as soon as possible.
我们会尽快赶过去
Thank you.
谢谢
What is it?
怎么了
I didn't lose my wallet.
钱包没弄丢
Olivia stole it.
是奥利维亚偷走了
Wh--that's nuts.
这太扯了吧
Yeah. I guess she picked my pocket when she hugged me.
我猜她是趁拥抱我的时候拿走的
This is quite special.
这太特别了
Yes, it is.
是的 没错
Hey.
你在这呢
Justin, this is Rick.
贾斯汀 这位是里克
Rick.
你好里克
Hey, Rck Appleton.
你好 我是里克·阿普顿
Justin walker. Thank you. Hey, no problem.
贾斯汀·沃克 谢谢你 别客气
Rick is a cardiology resident,
里克是心脏科住院医师
and he's actually been in Africa for the past year,
他去年一直待在非洲
right? Yeah.
对吧 没错
Ooh. And I return to find
等我回来后却发现
the renegade paramedics are running wild.
我的医护人员早已变节 不听我指挥了
Oh, Rick, come on. Seriously.
里克 拜托 认真点
He's--he's really worried about this.
他 他真的很担心这件事
I'm kidding.
我开玩笑的
Why don't you, uh, why don't you just tell me what happened?
要不你直接告诉我那天到底是什么情况
The guy's B.P. was dropping, his lung collapsed.
那家伙的血压持续下降 肺部出现衰竭
You could see the mediastinal shift and--
能观察到纵膈移位现象
And we were losing him.
简直命悬一线
All right, and at this point,
好吧 事发的时候
what was your E.T.A. to the hospital?
你到医院的预计抵达时间是多少
Just ball park is fine.
说个大致时间就行
Um, I think it was-- what was it?
我想是 多少分钟来着
Three minutes, and, of course, you know,
三分钟 想必你也了解
when you're dealing with life and death, that can be an eternity.
面对生死抉择时 三分钟就像是永远那么久
Look, Justin, I, uh, I totally get that
听我说贾斯汀 我完全能理解
you felt you had to do something,
你当时觉得自己必须采取急救措施
but the med board, they're gonna argue
但医院董事会却认为
that when you're that close to the hospital, the decision
既然已经快到医院了
to decompress a tension pneumothorax was premature.
那么你给气胸减压的做法并不明智
Uh, well, Rick, wait a second.
这么说吧 里克 听我说
If Justin hadn't have done it,
如果贾斯汀不那么做
I mean, we would've gotten to the hospital with a--
我是说 我们送到医院的可能就是一具死...
Annie, Annie, easy.
安妮 安妮 淡定
All right? I'm just-- I'm here to help.
好吗 我 我是你搬来的救兵
I don't know if you've noticed,
不知道你有没有发觉
but she's got kind of a hair-trigger temper.
她总是一触即怒
Only when people set it off.
当且仅当导火索在场时
Okay, fine. I assume you've heard about
好吧 我想你肯定听说过
the, uh, dorm window story.
那个宿舍玻璃窗的故事了吧
No. No, no, no, he hasn't. Dorm win
别别别 他还不知道 宿舍窗子
We're not telling that story.
我们可不是来讲故事的
So no, stop. Okay, so you haven't, then.
所以快打住 也就是说你还不知道
No, I'm--I'm--I'm sorry.
我不知道 不好意思
Did you guys go to college together or something?
你们是大学同学还是
Yes, Rick was in med school
我读大学的时候
while I was an undergrad.
里克也在医学院学习
Oh. Um, so what's this... dorm window story?
这样啊 那那个宿舍玻璃窗是怎么回事
Well--
那个嘛
You tell it, you die. I'm serious.
说出来你就死定了 我说话算话
Fine, okay.
好吧 好吧
Why don't you make her tell you sometime?
还是找时间让她亲口跟你说吧
It was beautiful. I swear.
我发誓 绝对精彩
Oh, that's me. I gotta get outta here.
有任务了 我得走了
I will call you later. Okay? Yep.
晚些给你电♥话♥ 好的
Bye. Bye.
再见 拜
Hey. No college stories.
别再说什么大学往事了
I mean it. But thank you.
我说真的 不过还是要谢谢你
Well, um... Justin.
好吧 贾斯汀
Yeah. In these kinds of cases,
是 在这类案件中
it can really help if you have an advocate in your corner.
找位辩护医师 会很有帮助
If you want, I'll do that for you.
如果你愿意的话 我可以做你的辩护医师
I'll just go in front of the board,
我可以去找董事会当面谈谈
tell them I think you did the right thing.
告诉他们我认为你这么做完全合理
Well, thank you. I appreciate that.
谢谢 如果你能这么做 我非常感激
Oh, it's fine.
别客气
So should we be, like, good cop, bad cop?
那我们两个要一个唱白脸一个唱红脸吗
The trouble is, I feel more like hurt and confused cop.
问题是 我觉得很伤心 很困惑
Imagine being that wounded at 9 years old,
想象一下九岁的孩子受到那样的伤害
you don't trust anyone.
怎么可能还会再相信人
Olivia, Kevin and Scotty would like to talk to you.
奥利维亚 凯文和斯科特想要跟你谈谈
I'll give you a little privacy.
你们私下谈吧
Thank you.
谢谢
I guess you know why we want to talk to you.
我想你也知道我们为什么要找你
Because I stole your wallet,
因为我偷了你的钱包
and you don't want to see me anymore.
然后你再也不想见到我了
No, we do want to see you again,
不是这样的 我们还是愿意见你
but we do have to talk about what you did.
但我们不得不来聊聊你的所作所为
Do you want to tell us why you took it?
能告诉我们为什么要拿钱包吗
It's fun to do bad things.
做坏事感觉不错
Okay, so you know what you did was bad.
也就是说 你知道自己做错事了
Can I go now?
我可以走了吗
No, you can't. Olivia,
不 你不能 奥利维亚
we have to know that you won't do anything like this again.
你要向我们保证 你再也不会这么做了
You're not my parents.
你们又不是我的父母
No, we're not your parents yet.
尽管我们现在还不是
剧集 | 兄弟姐妹(2006) | 导航列表