剧集 | 兄弟姐妹(2006) | 导航列表
Really? Because you just met me yesterday.
是吗 你昨天才认识我
A lot can happen in 24 hours, Kitty.
凯蒂 一天之内能发生很多事情
Maybe I'm crazy, but I don't think
或许我很疯狂 但我不觉得
I'm the only one that's feeling something here.
只有我一人对此有感觉
You think that I am actually...
你觉得我实际上...
Are you serious?
你是认真的吗
I'm sorry. I'm moving too fast.
对不起 是我太心急了
Ya think?
你真这么想吗
I know you just lost your husband.
我知道你刚失去了丈夫
Yes, I did.
是的
And that's the reason I came up here,
这就是为什么我要来这儿
something that you seem to know a lot about--quiet.
来这儿寻求那种你很熟悉的安宁生活
Do you have any idea how much noise you just put into my head?
你知道你给我带来了多少噪音吗
Forgive me.
原谅我
If you had any idea what I have been through,
如果你知道我的那些经历
you definitely would not have kissed me.
你绝对不会吻我
Hey. Hey.
嗨 嗨
What's going on? Hi. How is she doing?
怎么样了 她怎么样了
She's sleeping.
她睡着了
Do you want me to get you anything?
想要我给你带点什么吗
You want some food? Maybe some yogurt or something.
你想吃什么 酸奶或者别的都行
Sure. Mom, do you want anything?
好的 妈妈 你要点什么吗
No, I think I'm gonna take off. I'll talk to you guys later.
不用了 我想我该走了 待会见
So my mom wants to see me.
我妈妈想要见我
David said it was something that you said to her.
大卫说是因为你跟她说过些什么
I just...
我只是...
told her you love her.
告诉她你爱她
I-I don't know what to do.
我不知道该怎么办
The past two times I've seen her,
我们这两次见面
it's been a disaster.
简直像是灾难
What did the doctors say?
医生怎么说
That I could either help jog her memory or...
我可能唤醒她的记忆 也可能...
make it worse, like I did last night.
让情况变得更糟 就像昨晚那样
So basically, it's up to me if I see her or not.
基本上 去不去看她完全由我自己决定
What do you think?
你怎么想
I have too many decisions to make today.
我今天要做的决定太多了
I'm tired.
我很累
Did Justin tell you we were together last night?
贾斯汀告诉你昨晚我和他在一起吗
Yes.
对
But only because I asked.
但是我问他 他才说的
Nora, um...
诺拉
I sent out my photography portfolio,
我寄出了我的摄影作品
and, um...
然后
I got offered a job at "Tribeca" Magazine in New York City.
收到了纽约翠贝卡杂♥志♥的录用通知
Oh, my god, Rebecca. That's wonderful.
天呐 瑞贝卡 这太好了
That's your dream.
这是你的梦想
Yeah.
是的
Yeah, it's great. But I...
是很好 但我
I didn't tell Justin.
我没有告诉贾斯汀
I-I just--I couldn't. I didn't...
我 我不能 我没有
I didn't know how.
我不知道该怎么开口
It's not the same with us.
我们和从前不同了
I mean, maybe it doesn't need to be the same.
我是说 也许不必一样
Maybe it could be something different.
也许我们可以与以往不同
I still love him so much.
我还是非常爱他
He loves you, too.
他也爱你
I know.
我知道
I know.
我知道
What should I do?
我该怎么做
I don't know.
我不知道
I think you need to do what's right for you.
我觉得你应该做你认为正确的事
I'm sorry.
对不起
I shouldn't be talking to you about this of all people.
在这些人中 我最不该和你说这些
It's just, ever since I came into your family,
只是 自从我嫁到你们家以后
you've been like a mom to me.
你就像我的妈妈一样
Rebecca, listen to me.
瑞贝卡 听着
You can come to me with anything, anytime,
不管你和贾斯汀之间发生什么
no matter what happens with you and Justin.
有任何事情你都可以随时来找我
Thank you.
谢谢
Two households, both alike in dignity,
在维罗纳城有两个显赫的家族
in Fair Verona, where we lay our scene...
我们的故事就发生于此
Stunning job on the scenery, Gloria.
舞台布景做得太棒了 格洛里亚
Thank you.
谢谢
A pair of star-cross'd lovers take their life,
一对不幸的情侣结束了自己的生命
whose misadventured piteous overthrows...
终结了他们令人扼腕的不幸遭遇
That one's mine.
那件马甲是我做的
Oh, you must be so proud.
你一定感到很自豪
Yeah. The velvet on that doublet was impossible to work with.
是的 马甲上的天鹅绒几乎难以掌控
...not removed.
却被保留下来
If which you with patient ears attend,
如果你耐心倾听
what you shall miss
你所错过的
our toil shall strive amend.
我们的努力将会把它弥补回来
Is the day so young?
天还是那么亮吗
Shh.
轻点
Thanks for coming to see me,
谢谢你来看我
though I don't know why you would.
尽管我不知道你为何会来
Because you're my mom,
因为你是我妈妈
and I love you, and I'm worried about you.
因为我爱你 担心你
You know, I wish someone would just cut the crap for a second.
知道吗 我真希望有人能消停一阵子
What do you mean?
什么意思
Oh, I am just so sick of,
我实在厌烦了你们说
"Oh, Holly, I love you so much.
赫莉 我很爱你
You were the perfect mother. You were the love of my life.
你是完美母亲 你是我一生挚爱
Oh, you were my best friend."
你是我最好的朋友
That's probably why I'm not getting any better.
可能就是因为这样 我的病才没好转
All anyone is feeding me is that B.S.
每个人和我说的都是废话
But I do love you.
但是我真的爱你
I remember enough to know that anybody who says that
我知道 任何说自己
they had a perfect relationship with their mother is lying.
母女关系融洽的人 都在说谎
Okay. Um...
好吧
You're right.
你说得对
Our relationship was not always perfect.
我们之间并不总是那么融洽
Well, thank god for that.
你终于说实话了 谢天谢地
I ran away when I was 15.
我15岁的时候离家出走
Mm. I'm sure I gave you plenty of reasons to.
我相信我确实给了你不少理由
Some.
有点
But, um...
但是
You know, it was mostly me.
主要还是因为我自己
It's a long story.
说来话长
I've got nothing but time.
我有的是时间
Okay.
好吧
What lady is that, which doth enrich the hand of yonder knight?
搀着那位骑士的手的那位小姐是谁
O, she doth teach the torches to burn bright.
她使火炬明亮地燃烧
Did my heart love till now?
我的心中还有爱吗
Forswear it, sight!
放弃吧 傻瓜
For I ne'er saw true beauty till this night.
今晚我第一次见到了真正的美
This, by his voice, should be a Montague.
听声音 他应该是蒙太古家族中的一员
To strike him dead, I hold it not a sin.
我把他杀了也不算罪过
So then when you and dad got back together,
所以当你和爸爸重归于好时
it was like I had the family that I always wanted.
我终于拥有了我梦寐以求的家
You guys were so happy.
你们那时是多么幸福
I can't believe that you lived with Nora Walker
我不敢相信你一整个夏天
for an entire summer.
都住在诺拉·沃克家
You and I weren't even talking at the time.
那时我和你甚至都不讲话
But we were good, right, before the accident?
但是事故发生前 我们关系还不错吧
Oh, we were great. I promise.
我们关系很好 我发誓
I love a story with a happy ending.
我喜欢大团圆结局
Mm. But what about Justin,
那你和贾斯汀之间又如何呢
your handsome prince charming?
你英俊的白马王子
It's been tough.
我们之间不太顺利
剧集 | 兄弟姐妹(2006) | 导航列表