剧集 | 兄弟姐妹(2006) | 导航列表
No, well, I know that.
这点我知道
Look, i-if anybody's to blame here... it's me.
如果说要怪谁的话 应该怪我
No.
不
No, Luc, I'm her mother.
不 卢克 我是她妈妈
I should set the values around here.
我应该让她清楚是非黑白
Why did you call me?
为什么打给我
You're my lawyer.
你是我的律师
Okay, the police picked you up
警♥察♥带你来
because you were asleep in an alleyway.
是因为你在小巷里睡着了
There was no charge. You don't need a lawyer.
没有任何指控 你不需要律师
I figured maybe you could use the extra money.
我猜你能多捞点钱
Yeah, I'm getting rich doing Pro Bono work
是啊 我在律师所就靠你这帮人
for the likes of you.
发家致富
Why didn't you call your father?
怎么不联♥系♥你父亲
I know he has a cell phone.
我知道他有手♥机♥
Are you scared of your dad?
你害怕你♥爸♥吗
Only when he's around.
只有他在的时候害怕
Mateo, if you want me to help you,
马蒂奥 如果想让我帮你
all you have to do is ask.
只需开口就是
Mateo.
马蒂奥
Give me a minute, okay?
给我点时间 好吗
You're not exactly the easiest person to ask.
找你帮忙也不是那么好开口
Really?
真的吗
You're kind of cranky.
你有点怪怪的
Yeah, I've heard of that before.
这我听说过
Sorry.
抱歉
I don't have a place to go,
我无处可去
and I'm scared of my dad.
又害怕我爸
I need your help.
我需要你的帮助
Okay.
好吧
I'll do everything I can.
我会尽我所能
I promise.
我发誓
But you have to trust me.
但你得相信我
And I have to be able to trust you.
也要让我相信你
So no more jumping out of windows.
所以别再跳窗逃走了
Okay.
好
Okay.
那好
Can we go now?
我们能走了吗
Yeah.
好
Just... one more thing. Um...
还有一件事
I'm sorry I was late getting here tonight.
抱歉今晚来晚了
I got a little lost on the way.
我之前还有些迟疑
Oh, come on in.
快进来
Hey, listen, I know I said a few things I want to apolo
我知道自己说了一些 我要道歉
Oh, go ahead. I'm sorry. Go ahead.
你先说 抱歉 你先说
No, you go.
不 你先说
All right. Listen, I-I really appreciate your calling
好吧 听着 我很感谢你打电♥话♥来
and asking if you could help.
提出要帮忙
And I also appreciate you not asking me where Rebecca is.
我也很感谢你没问我瑞贝卡的下落
Oh, no. I'm--I'm here to help Holly... and you.
不 我是来帮助赫莉和你的
Look, your family's already helped a lot
听着 你们家帮忙卖♥♥了地♥产♥
by handling the land sale.
已经是帮大忙了
Great. Um... What--what can I do?
那好 我能做些什么
Well, just talk to her.
和她聊天吧
When I told her you were coming over, she was really happy.
我说你要来的时候 她很开心
That doesn't happen a lot. You know, she--
很久没这样了 你知道吗
She doesn't remember who Rebecca is, but, uh,
她不记得瑞贝卡是谁 但是
I think maybe she feels like you're the way back.
她可能觉得你能帮她回忆起来
Hey, Justin.
贾斯汀
Hey. Uh, you remember my name.
你还记得我的名字呢
I know. That's great, right?
可不是 很不错吧
Yeah.
是啊
Good. Kitty, I'm glad you're up.
太好了 凯蒂 真高兴你起来了
I wanted to show you this...
我想赶在上班之前
be-before I go to work.
给你看看这个
Okay, well, I--
好的
And--and--and--and before you decide on anything, okay?
先别急着决定什么 好吗
Okay. Okay.
好吧
"Walden."
《瓦尔登湖》
Yes. I marked a passage in it.
是 我在里面做了标记
Ah. I see that.
看见了
"If a woman does not keep pace with her companions,
如果一个女人不能和伴侣步调一致
"perhaps it is because she hears a different drummer.
也许是因为她听着另一个鼓点
"Let her step to the music which she hears,
让她踏着自己听到的音乐节拍
however measured or far away."
不管那音乐如何 或多遥远
I like the way you changed the pronouns.
你喜欢你把这代词都换了
Well, I didn't think Henry would mind.
我想亨利[即作者梭罗]不会介意
Nah. But that's it, Kit.
那是 就这样 凯蒂
I think you need to take a moment,
我想你需要找个时间
try to hear your own music.
倾听你自己的音乐
Maybe a change of scene-- find a quiet, peaceful spot,
换换环境 找个安静祥和的地方
lots of fresh air, clear your mind,
呼吸新鲜空气 理清思绪
get a new perspective.
换一个新视角
Yeah. Yeah, like-- like maybe getting a--
没错 就像什么
a quaint little cottage in the country
一幢古朴的乡村小屋
with a garden and a pond
有花♥园♥ 有池塘
and maybe even a rocker on the front porch.
前廊可能还有摇杆
And--and maybe there could be like a fenced-in yard
可能还有个篱笆院
for the dogs and Evan. Oh, don't make fun of me.
让狗狗和埃文玩 你又开我玩笑了
I'm... I'm not making fun of you.
我可没开你玩笑
I want to show you this.
我想让你看这个
There it is.
看
It's in Ojai.
在欧康
I rented it for three months.
我付了三个月租金
Oh, Kitty, it's perfect. Look at that.
凯蒂 这太完美了 看看
And Ojai-- I love the symmetry of it.
还在欧康 这房♥子对称得好漂亮
All right, don't overdo it, mother.
好了 妈 别演过火了
Okay, it's fine. It's fine. It is. It's fine.
好吧 还不错 很不错
It's very good.
相当好
It's pretty. But it's--it's scary.
很漂亮 但也很吓人
I mean, I... I haven't lived alone for...
我是说 我都多久
you know, a very, very long time.
没一个人住过了
Well, why would you be scared?
为什么害怕呢
You're a lifetime member of the N.R.A.
你是全国步♥枪♥协会的终身会员
You're armed to the teeth.
你都全副武装了
No, no, mother. That-- that's not what I'm...
不 妈妈 我不是说
I--what I mean is, I'm--I'm scared that I'm,
不是这意思 你知道吗
you know, I'm gonna be lonely.
我是害怕孤单
Ah.
这样
Well, you've got Evan.
你有埃文陪着呢
Yeah, I do. I do.
那倒是
And if you get really lonely, I'll let you borrow Justin.
如果你真的孤单了 我可以借你贾斯汀
I've already promised, like, a hundred times
我已经向你保证了一百次了
that I'll never do it again.
我不会再喝酒了
I know. And I believe you.
我知道 我相信你
Mm, but the celebrity and the glamour...
但那些名人光环啊 纸醉金迷啊
It's pretty seductive, isn't it?
很诱人 不是吗
Yeah.
是啊
You know who's not impressed with that stuff?
知道谁不喜欢那些东西吗
Grandma.
外婆
Yeah. She sees right through it.
她看穿了其中的本质
If it's any consolation,
如果你觉得安慰的话
you're not the only daughter
其实那晚你不是唯一
to disappoint her mom that night.
让妈妈失望的女儿
Really?
真的吗
Yeah, really.
真的
You know, sweetheart, when I was growing up,
亲爱的 你知道吗 我小时候
mom really set the values in our house.
妈妈总会教我们辨清是非黑白
And we always knew exactly...
我们总知道什么才是
what was important.
真正重要的事
剧集 | 兄弟姐妹(2006) | 导航列表