剧集 | 兄弟姐妹(2006) | 导航列表
I left Robert on the side of the road.
我把罗伯特丢在路边
No one is blaming you.
没人怪你
It doesn't matter, mom. I blame me.
不是那回事 我怪自己
Holly is alive because of you.
赫莉多亏了你才活下来
Well, I'm not helping her now, mom.
但我现在帮不上她了 妈妈
Rebecca and I can barely look at each other,
瑞贝卡和我现在都无法对视
And the only thing I want to do,
我现在唯一想做的事
the only thing that makes sense to me, nobody can understand.
唯一对我有意义的事 却没人理解
Rebecca said she's gonna leave me
瑞贝卡说哪怕我有一点
if I even consider going off
重返战场的念头
to war Because it makes no sense!
她都要离开我 因为那太胡闹了
It's crazy. You can't go off to war because--
你疯了 你不能因此就上战场
This is war! This is war! Where I am right now, mom!
这也是战场啊 妈妈 这里就是
And I'm not winning! I'm dying.
而且我输了 我快死了
I'm dying!
我快死了
And over there, that feels like my chance
在那个战场上 我感觉还有机会
to make things right again.
做一些正确的事
Then go! Sign up. Go back to the army.
那你去吧 报名回部队去
Sail off to Iraq or Afghanistan,
去伊♥拉♥克♥或者阿富汗
wherever people are blowing each other up.
随便一个人类自相残杀的地方
If that's the only thing you think will make you better,
如果你觉得这是唯一有用的事
Then go.
那你去吧
Justin.
贾斯汀
Justin. Justin.
贾斯汀 贾斯汀
Hey, mom. Oh, god,
妈妈 天呐
Justin.Oh, god. Come here. Oh!
贾斯汀 天呐 抱一下
I can't believe you're safe. It's so good to see you.
你平安无事就好了 见到你真好
Oh, look at you. Look at you.
瞧瞧你 瞧瞧
You look great. Stop.
你看起来棒极了 少来了
Youyou you look dferent. Different? What have I grown?
你不一样了 哪不一样 长大了吗
Oh, don't make fun of me. Oh, god.
不准笑我 天呐
Oh! Oh, I missed you. Oh, I'm so glad to see you.
我想死你了 见到你真好
Is this the whole welcoming committee?
就你一个人来接我吗
Yes. You're gonna see everyone at dinner tonight. Oh.
是的 不过大家会一起吃晚餐
They're so excited to see you. Come on. Come on.
你回来他们都很高兴 走吧
Let's go. Get your stuff. Oh, let me get my bag.
走吧 拿好行李 我把包背上
No, ma. Come on. I got this. I got this.
不 妈妈 我来 我自己来
God. Oh, you're home.
谢天谢地 你回家了
Yeah.
是啊
So where do you want me to take you,
你要我带你去哪里
to your apartment?
去你家吗
Uh, no, no. I'm gonna, uh,
不 见大家之前
try and reach Rebecca first before I show up. Oh, good
我想先去找瑞贝卡 好吧
How's kitty? Fine.
凯蒂怎么样了 还不错
Is everything the same with Robert?
罗伯特还是老样子吗
Yes.
是的
Have you spoken to Kitty about it?
你和凯蒂谈过吗
All the doctors say, with-- with Robert's kind of coma,
医生都说 罗伯特这种昏迷的情况
he could snap out of it at any No,no, no,
随时可能醒来 不不不
mom, it's been a year, okay?
妈妈 已经一年了
It's been more than a year,
一年多了
and maybe a doctor said that at first,
一开始 医生可能还那么说
but now he's in a permanent vegetative state.
但现在 要醒来已经不可能了
This is Kitty's life.
这是凯蒂的生活
I-I don't think it's our place to tell her what to do.
我觉得 我们不该插手她的生活
Not our place, mom? Then whose is it?
妈妈 我们不管谁管
so I promise I'm gonna talk to them
我保证 我会让他们
about cleaning the windows, because...
来擦窗户的 因为...
we need to get as much sunshine in here as we can.
这里得尽可能光线充足
Oh, and I have a surprise for you.
我要告诉你一个惊喜
Justin is back.
贾斯汀回来了
And I know he's gonna want to come see you
我知道他肯定会想
as soon as he can.
尽快来看你
All right.
好了
You are finished.
指甲剪好了
Okay. Well, I have to go. I have an appointment.
好了 我得去赴约了
But I will see you later.
待会儿再见
You have a good day. Mwah.
祝今天一切愉快
I love you.
我爱你
Okay.
行了
第五季 第一集
《兄弟姐妹》
You better get down here,
你最好马上下来
or I am gonna drink this whole bottle pour moi,
不然我自己就把酒全喝完
or however the hell you say "by myself" in French.
不管法语怎么说"独自一人"
Are we gonna celebrate now?
我们现在就要庆祝吗
Isn't it a little too early for that?
是不是有点早啊
Well, I'm not just celebrating.
不仅仅是庆祝
I'm also girding my loins. Oh?
我是在做准备
or at least my liver.
至少先热一下身
We haven't had a Walkerfest for so long.
我们很久都没有全家人一起吃饭了
At least get me drunk.
不醉不罢休
All right. I will celebrate.
好吧 我也来庆祝
Here's to your $50-million deal.
为你5000万的生意干杯
Actually, it's 55.
其实是5500万
Oh, sorry.
抱歉
But, you know, you never stopped believing in that land.
你一直坚信那块地很有价值
Never, and for that,
从未怀疑 正因如此
your entire family is gonna be financially secure, so bravo.
你们全家才有了经济保障 干得好
Thank you.
谢谢
That's enough about me. Let's talk about my boyfriend.
我的话题到此为止 说说你吧
Here is to his seminaked self
为那幅看傻了全世界人♥民♥的
up there for the world to gawk at.
半裸巨型海报干杯
You sorry I did it?
你不高兴我拍那个吗
Sorry? Why?
干嘛不高兴
Um... you can tell me.
有话直说吧
Honey, there is nothing to be sorry about.
亲爱的 没什么可不高兴的
I can assure you. Tell me more about Paris.
我保证 再给我说说巴黎
Well, there is this apartment I know.
我知道那儿有个公♥寓♥
It's in Le Marais.
在勒马赖拉
Le Marais. And the windows,
勒马赖拉 透过窗户
they give you a view into
你就可以看到
the Place Des Vosges. Oh, god. I've been there.
浮日广场 天呐 我去过那里
Just lovely.
非常迷人
And below, there's the best bakery in the world.
楼下有全世界最棒的面包店
We could live on croissants and table wine.
光吃羊角面包 喝淡酒就够了
Oh, god. Let's go tonight.
天呐 我们今晚就去吧
Uh, don't you want to see your brother?
你不想见你弟弟吗
Of course I do. God.
当然想 天呐
You know, it's always a little...
就是 总有点...
It's always a little tense
他从战场回来后
when he comes back from over there.
气氛总会有点紧张
I don't know.
我不知道
I feel like...
我感觉
the whole family's in limbo, you know?
全家人都很不安
Like we're on hold, just waiting...
好像我们都在死撑 等待
Don't let that be me.
别让我变成那样
Who?
哪样
Robert,
罗伯特那样
Just... lying there like that.
不省人事地躺着
Promise me that you would end it. Nno.
向我发誓 你会放手 不
No, I am serious. Promise me.
我是认真的 答应我
Sarah, I'm sorry. I love you. I-I can't promise that.
莎拉 抱歉 我爱你 我不能答应
Oh, my gosh.
老天爷
It's uncle Justin. Is that Evan?
是贾斯汀舅舅 是埃文吗
You know uncle Justin. I can't believe this.
这是贾斯汀舅舅 我简直不敢相信
Hey. Hey, Evan.
埃文
Can you say hi? How are you?
给舅舅打招呼啊 你好
Oh, sweetie, it's okay. You can say hi.
宝贝 没事的 就打个招呼
Could I get a hug? Yeah.
我能抱抱你吗 可以啊
Evan, oh, my god. You're so big. Oh, my gosh.
埃文 我的天 长成大小伙子了
剧集 | 兄弟姐妹(2006) | 导航列表