剧集 | 兄弟姐妹(2006) | 导航列表
Are you guys done?
说完了吗
I don't know.
不知道
Are we? No.
说完了吗 没
That's why we're here, to ask you.
所以我们才来这请教你嘛
You don't think there are days like yesterday
昨天的事还不够历历在目吗
where I don't wish I could give my kids back?
有时候我也希望不要那个闹心孩子就好了
We wouldn't be giving her back,
我们想都没得想
'cause we don't even have her yet.
因为她还不算是我们的小孩
Wait, you're seriously considering--
等等 你们真的在考虑
Yeah, we have to be realistic.
没错 可我们必须现实点
Maybe this isn't the right fit.
也许这次又失败了
I mean, she made it clear,
她当时说得很清楚
she did not want to be with us.
她不想和我们在一起
Clear schmear.
那不就简单了
It's okay to be afraid, you know?
恐惧是正常现象 知道吗
You would be fools if you weren't.
傻瓜才不害怕呢
But if you're really not sure you want Olivia in your lives,
如果你们还不确定是否真想领养奥利维亚
then you should walk away now
那你们应该就此放手
before you cause her any more damage.
以免对她造成更多的伤害
No, it's not that we're not sure that we want her, Sarah.
问题并不在于我们是否想领养她 莎拉
It's that we don't know if she wants us. Yeah.
而在于她是否接受我们 没错
Scotty, she is 9 years old.
斯科特 她才9岁
She's been let down by adults her whole life.
她已经被无数父母伤害过
She's got no idea what she wants.
她自己都不清楚自己要什么
Listen, you are gonna ask her to do things she doesn't want to do,
听着 你们会要她做很多她不想做的事
you'll say things she doesn't want to hear,
给她说很多她不想听的话
and you'll make her go places she doesn't want to go.
还会让她去很多她并不想去的地方
And the whole time,
与此同时
she'll be looking at you with her eyes full of loathing,
她会向你投来憎恨的目光
and you'll suck it up
然而你只能忍♥受这份痛苦
because you will love her.
因为你们深爱着她
It's a dance, and I tell you,
就像是一支舞 而且我和你说
it's a dance that you'll be doing for the next ten years,
你将在未来的十年里一直跳着这支舞
but I don't know two other people who are more willing
可我不知道有没有其他父母 比你们更愿意
and more able to give that child
而且更有能力给予这孩子
the home that she needs.
一个她渴望已久的家
Wow, that was like you were just channeling Nora.
怎么感觉像在听诺拉广播
Well, it's a parent thing.
这就是为人父母之道
Paige, do you have something that you would like to say to your uncles
佩吉 在你上楼做作业之前
before you go upstairs to finish your homework?
是不是有什么话要对你的舅舅们说呢
I'm sorry that I had someone in your apartment
很抱歉没有经过你们允许
without your permission...
擅自带人去你们家
even though nothing bad happened. Paige.
尽管什么事也没发生 佩吉
I'm sorry.
我很抱歉
Thank you, Paige. Thanks.
谢谢 佩吉 谢谢
And just so you guys know,
顺便跟两位说一声
Sean told me it was okay to let you know
反正肖恩说告诉你们也无妨
that he told me in strict confidence that he thinks he might be gay,
他偷偷跟我说 他觉得自己可能是同性恋
and he just wanted to talk to you guys about it.
他只是想过来和你们谈谈
Sure.
可以啊
Wait.
等等
Sean thinks he's gay?
肖恩觉得自己是同性恋
I thought Phillip was...
我以为菲利普才是那个...
Gay? Yeah.
同性恋 是的
Uh, no. He has a girlfriend.
不是 他有女朋友
He does?
他有女朋友
Don't worry. It's not me.
别紧张 不是我
See?
看到没
The dance continues.
这支舞还在继续
God, I can't believe that you're doing this.
天呐 我完全没料到你会这样
I know. I'm... I'm sorry.
我知道 对不起
I thought you were happy. I am happy.
我以为你很快乐 我是很快乐
I am. But I have to be able to explore all my options. I--
真的 可我不得权衡下所有的选择
Your options? I thought that I w-- I was a part of your options.
你的选择 我以为我就是你的选择
Well, you are. You mean, I was.
你当然是 你是说 我曾经是
And what, I can't even-- I can't even visit you?
这么说 我都不能跑去见你咯
No, not--I mean, not at first, anyway.
对 我的意思是 刚开始绝对不行
It--it's what--
这只是
W-would you just look at yourself for a second?
你能先照照镜子看看你自己吗
You're--you're--you're charming, you're handsome.
你是如此地魅力难当 英俊潇洒
You--you are so true to who you are,
如此真诚率直
And who you are is an amazing, strong--
如此优秀 坚强
And young, right? That's what you were gonna say.
还很年轻 对吧 那就是你想说的
Young. That's--that's always been the issue.
年轻 这问题总困扰着你
Just tell me.
直截了当点说
You know, you can't go to Washington with some kid on your arm.
你不能怀里搂着个孩子去华盛顿
You know what, Seth? It's a lot more complicated--
知道吗 塞斯 事情没那么简单
Give me the dignity of being honest, Kitty.
凯蒂 如果你尊重我就跟我说实话
Okay, yeah. Yeah, it is.
好了 是 没错
It is because you're too young for me.
就是因为你太年轻了
I'm sorry. You know what? You just said it yourself.
我很抱歉 你刚才不也说吗
It's always been the issue.
这问题一直困扰着我
Would you please--please do not leave like this?
求求你 求求你别这样离开
Like what? Like what? Upset?
怎样 怎样 愤怒地离开吗
Sorry, that's-- that's not gonna happen.
对不起 我做不到
Rick.
里克
Hey. I just wanted to say thanks for offering to help.
我想过来跟你说声谢谢
But let me ask you a question, all right?
可我能问你一个问题吗
Are you trying to help me or are you trying to impress Annie?
你是真想帮我 还是为了打动安妮
I'm not trying to impress anybody.
我没想打动谁
Listen, that guy...
听着 那个人
He's alive because you were willing to take a risk.
他能活下来完全是因为你的冒险施救
Head of the board agrees with me,
董事会也同意我的观点
And the inquiry is off.
调查被撤销了
It's off?
撤销了
Yeah.
是的
And as far as Annie's concerned,
至于安妮
I haven't seen her this happy in a very long time.
我好久都没有见她这么开心了
Gotta think that's 'cause of you.
是你改变了她
I just got your message. It's over?
我刚收到你的短♥信♥ 事情解决了
Yeah. It's like it never happened.
是的 就像什么也没发生过
Thank you. Thanks a lot, man.
谢谢你 多谢帮忙 老兄
I'm, uh... I'm glad it worked out for you guys.
我很高兴能帮到你们
I'm late.
我要迟到了
I'll see you later.
待会儿见
Are--are you happy?
高兴吗
Yes, I'm happy and relieved.
是的 我很高兴而且如释重负
Good. I'm so glad. I gotta get back up to my floor,
很好 真替你高兴 我要回去工作了
but congratulations.
祝贺你
Thank you.
谢谢
I thought I would find you here.
我就知道你在这儿
Did you come to teach me
你是来教我
how to make chutney out of watermelon rind?
如何用西瓜皮制♥作♥酸辣酱吗
No.
不
I-I-I came to apologize for...
我是来道歉的
for pushing you so hard.
我把你逼得太紧了
Oh, that's all right.
没关系
I know that you did that because you care about me.
我知道你是因为关心我才那样做的
I'm--I'm sorry, too, for flying off the handle.
我也非常抱歉 我之前完全失控了
Ah, well, that's okay.
没关系
Honestly, sometimes I drive myself crazy.
老实说 有时候我把自己都逼疯了
Actually, you helped a lot.
其实 你真的帮了我好多
Really, how?
真的吗 何以见得
You woke me up.
你使我醒悟过来
You made me realize that the real problem
让我意识到 真正的问题
isn't that I'm not ready.
不是我没准备好
It's that I'm terrified.
而是我太害怕了
Well, of course you're terrified.
你当然会感到害怕
It's a big step. Of course you are.
迁往纽约是大事 你的反应再正常不过了
No. I-it's not that.
不 不是那个原因
剧集 | 兄弟姐妹(2006) | 导航列表