剧集 | 兄弟姐妹(2006) | 导航列表
Or not.
可能不会
It's all part of the process.
要慢慢来嘛
Ah. Grieving for Robert--
罗伯特留下的这一地悲伤
I completely get it.
我全懂
I went through the same thing right after your father died.
你们父亲死后 我经历了同样的痛苦
You just don't know how to move on with your life.
不知该如何继续生活
You get stuck, and oh, my goodness, is she stuck.
就停滞不前了 天呐 她也停滞了
Hey. Maybe you should offer
也许你今天应该
to go house hunting with her today.
和她一起去看♥房♥♥子
It might, you know, motivate her.
这样可以激励她
Maybe I can do it later, but I Good morning.
我等下可以陪她去 但我 早上好
Hey. Hey, you. Good morning.
好啊 早上好
So you were...
你今天
up and out very early today.
大清早就出门了啊
What was it, 5:00 a.M.?
早上5点钟
Um, yeah.
对
I-I wanted to get in an early-morning workout at the gym.
我早上去健身房♥做晨练
Oh, good for you, mom.
妈妈 这样很好啊
Since when are you a member at the gym?
你啥时候办了健身卡了
It's, you know, one of those 14-day, free trial things.
有免费体验两星期的活动
That's all. Wait a minute.
就这样 等等
Wait a minute. Where are you going now?
等等 你现在又要去哪里
Um, Saul was worried
斯科特今晚不上班
about Scotty having the night off tonight,
索尔担心会应付不过来
so I told him I'd bring over
所以我就答应
a big pot of my crab soup. Let me get that for you.
带一大锅蟹肉汤给他 我帮你吧
No, no, no, I'm fine. I've got it.
不 不用 我自己能行
I'm completely good. That's heavy, mom. That's heavy.
我搬得动 妈妈 挺重的
I've got it. I'll just see you all later. Bye.
我自己来 回见 拜拜
That's weird.
太奇怪了
But, you know, only the way that mom's always weird.
妈妈一直就这样啊
So look, I'm doing something this morning,
我今早有点事
But, uh, I can help you house hunt later if you want.
不过 办完后可以陪你找房♥子
Okay, here we go. Here we go.
那好 我们现在就找
Uh, oh, there you go. You like that one?
找到了 这间怎么样
It's... it's ugly.
难看
Yeah, it sucks.
的确很烂
Okay. There you go. House hunting complete.
好了 搜房♥行动到此结束
So do you really think that mom
你真觉得妈妈
went to the gym at 5:00 this morning?
今早5点去健身房♥了吗
Why are you so interested in what mom's doing?
你为什么对妈妈的行踪这么感兴趣
I'm not interested in what mom's doing.
我才没有
Yeah, you are.
你有
I'm interested in what you're doing.
我比较好奇你接下来要做什么
What, um... I'm going to Holly's.
我打算去赫莉家
Wow. Okay.
那好吧
Well, did you hear from Rebecca?
你有瑞贝卡的消息吗
No. But I'm gonna ask David where she is.
没有 但我准备去问问大卫
I'd ask Holly,
我原想问赫莉的
but according to mom, you know, she barely remembers she has a daughter.
但妈妈说她都记不得自己还有女儿
Yeah, yeah,
对 是这样
And I guess she hasn't shown much improvement.
我估计她那边没什么进展
Well, maybe seeing you will help.
也许你能帮她想起一些事
Yeah.
对
Well, you know, I'm kinda halfway hoping she forgets me.
其实 我倒有点希望她不记得我了
That way, one member of that family
这样 他们家好歹也有人
actually won't hate me.
不会恨我
Oh, please. Good luck.
别这样 祝你好运
Yeah. Are you going to Luc's thing tonight?
你今晚去卢克那边吗
I don't know.
还没想好
Bye. Yeah.
拜拜
Zoe...
佐伊
Zoe, please, please, would you...
佐伊 求你了 你
would you stop worrying?
能不能别操心了
I went to the flower market at 5:00 a.m. this morning.
我今早5点就跑去花市了
I got every single dendrobium orchid that they had.
我把那儿的石斛兰花全买♥♥了下来
The reception isn't until 6:00 this evening.
招待会晚上6点才开始
I know. Yes, you're my boss, and you know best.
我知道 对 你是老板 你最英明
I-I urge you, please, to trust me on this.
我请求你 请你相信我
Just--please trust me on--
请相信我
and I have to go.
我得挂了
Okay?
好吗
Okay. Talk-- talk to you later.
好 晚点再打给你
Saul?
索尔
Scotty?
斯科特
I-I brought the soup.
我送汤来了
Anybody here?
有人在吗
Hello?
有人吗
第五季 第二集
《兄弟姐妹》
Mateo, I don't understand how you could do this.
马蒂奥 我不明白你为什么要这么做
Kevin got you out of juvenile hall.
凯文把你从少管所里救出来
We took you in for a night when you needed a place to--
你无处容身时我们让你留宿一晚
He was clearly casing the joint
他之前显然是为了踩点
So he could come back and rip us off.
好再回来偷上一笔
Kevin, for god sakes.
凯文 看在上帝的份上
You sound like you're on "Dragnet."
你又不是在演"警网"
He's a kid.
他只是个孩子
Mom, he broke a window, came in here.
妈妈 他砸破窗户 非法闯入
He's about to pry open the cash register.
试图撬开收银机
That's burglary. It's a felony.
他犯了偷盗罪 这可是重罪
No, it's not.
不 不是这样
Excuse me?
我没听错吧
I didn't get any money, and it's a business,
我没有拿钱 这里是商业场所
not a residence, so it's a misdemeanor.
不是私人住♥宅♥ 只是判轻罪
Ha! You're wrong. We live upstairs.
你说错了 我们就住楼上
A good lawyer could work around that.
好律师能妥善处理这个问题
Yeah, you had a good lawyer.
对 你曾有一名好律师
I can't be your lawyer anymore.
但我不是你的律师了
Now I'm your victim.
现在 我是你的受害人
And you're wrong about getting any money.
窃取钱财就是犯错
Intent is intent.
故意的就是故意的
So don't think you're so smart.
别自作聪明
Give me a break, man. I'm only 14.
拜托 我才14岁
Kevin... g-get...
凯文 过去
What? I justjust...
什么 我只是
Clearly this is a very smart kid.
这孩子挺聪明的
Did you know his mother died when he was 7?
你知道他7岁时他妈妈就去世了吗
I know the whole history, okay?
他家那点事我都知道 好吧
So you can put your violin and your little bleeding heart
把你哀怨的小提琴曲和悲伤的小心灵
back in your NPR tote bag,
都收回去吧
'cause that's not gonna help him.
因为你帮不了他
Did you also know he has a grandmother? Yes.
知道他有一个外婆吗 知道
And his father moved him around so much,
他爸爸带他频繁搬家
he lost track of her,
他都和她失去了联♥系♥
or she of him?
她也不知他在哪
Do you know he's never had a maternal figure in his life?
知道他一直缺乏母爱吗
And you wonder why he's so troubled?
不然他怎么变成现在这样
Okay, that's what's happening.
事实就摆在眼前
You're clearly having some maternal instinct eruption,
你显然是母性泛滥
so I'm gonna have to ask you to step away from the kid,
所以我要你别管那孩子
get back in your car and drive home.
开车回家吧
I found him, so I will be responsible for him.
是我找到他的 我要对他负责
I will talk to his father and--
我要跟他父亲谈谈 并且
No, that's okay.
别 没关系
You don't have to go to any trouble.
你没必要给自己找麻烦
See, even the perp thinks it's a bad idea.
看到了吧 连他都不赞同
There are agencies for this kind of stuff, mom, okay?
有机构收留他的 妈妈 行吗
If not the police, then the social services.
不是警♥察♥局 就是社会服务部
No, please, please!
不 求你了
Don't do that. I'll do whatever she says.
别那样 我会听她话的
剧集 | 兄弟姐妹(2006) | 导航列表