剧集 | 兄弟姐妹(2006) | 导航列表
and stop changing the subject.
还有 别转移话题了
All right. All right. All right.
好吧 好吧 好吧
I like him... quite a lot.
我喜欢他 特别喜欢
Shh. Oh, Justin, grow up.
贾斯汀 别这么缺心眼了
If you two would just please back off...
你们两个能不能别管了
who knows where this might go.
谁知道结局会怎样
Consider us backed off. So backing.
就当我们不存在好了 完全不存在
I think grandma was mad when we left.
我觉得我们走时奶奶要气疯了
Mm, I don't think so.
我不觉得
And even if she was, it is worth it...
就算她很生气 也是值得的
because this ice cream is awesome.
因为这个冰激凌好吃极了
Don't tell her that I ordered cake batter.
千万别告诉她我买♥♥了煎饼
You know, this chocolate-peanut butter is pretty good, too.
这个巧克力花生奶油味的也很棒
Wanna switch?
想和我换吗
Totes.
乐意之极
Michelle?
蜜雪儿
Scotty.
斯科特
Oh, my god. What are you doing here? I can't believe it.
天啊 你怎么在这里 真是难以置信
Uh, I-I was just in town for a few days.
我就来城里几天
Why didn't you call?
你怎么不给我们打电♥话♥
I was visiting my mom,
我来看看我妈妈
and I-I'm only here for a few days,
我 我只待几天而已
So I didn't really have time to.
所以没抽出时间
Is everything okay?
一切都好吗
Yeah. You know how moms are.
还好 可怜天下父母心
They don't see you for a while, they--they freak out.
一段时间不见你就抓狂了
I-I wish I could talk, but I really--I actu--
我真想和你好好聊聊 但我真的
Hi, I'm Olivia.
嗨 我是奥利维亚
Oh, I'm--I'm sorry. This is, um,
不好意思 这是
This is our daughter Olivia.
这是我们家闺女奥利维亚
Your daughter?
你们的女儿
Yeah. I didn't know you guys
对 我不知道你们
They adopted me.
他们收养的我
You know, I have known Michelle since I was about your age.
从你这么大起我就认识蜜雪儿了
Scotty, I've gotta go.
斯科特 我得走了
You know, Olivia, I just remembered,
奥利维亚 我刚想起来
Kevin asked for us to get him a pint of mint chocolate chip.
凯文让我们给他带一份薄荷巧克力
Could you get us one to go?
你能去买♥♥一下吗
Sure. You guys want to talk. I get it.
当然 你们想聊聊 我懂的
Thank you.
谢谢
Scotty, listen, I know that you want to talk and everything,
斯科特 我知道你想好好聊聊
but I-I can't do th--
但我实在是...
Michelle, seriously, where have you been?
蜜雪儿 说真的 你去哪里了
It's like you dropped off the face of the planet.
感觉你像人间蒸发了一样
It's new york. It's--it's intense.
去了纽约 非常忙
Michelle, we don't blame you in any way for what happened.
蜜雪儿 之前的事我们不怪你
We knew that when you offered to be our surrogate that--
我知道你提出做我们的代♥孕♥母亲
that miscarriages happen.
流产是很平常的事
I don't want to talk about this.
我不想谈这件事
There's nothing you could've done differently.
你也无能为力
So you're still in New York?
你现在还在纽约吗
For now.
目前是
And you're staying with your mom out here?
你这回是住在你妈那里吗
Uh, no.
不
Listen, what are you doing tonight? I would love for you--
你今晚有安排吗 我希望你
I-I can't do this, Scotty. I'm sorry.
我办不到 斯科特 对不起
Michelle I'm sorry.
蜜雪儿 对不起
I'm just--I'm not-- I'm not doing well right now.
我只是 我现在感觉不是很好
MichMichelle. I'm sorry, Scotty.
蜜雪儿 对不起 斯科特
Brody.
布罗迪
What's going on with that beer?
啤酒怎么还没拿过来
We finally convinced mom to play another round.
我们终于说服老妈再玩一轮了
You okay?
你还好吗
Yeah. I just, uh...
很好 我只是...
playing a little too hard, that's all.
只是玩得有点过头了
Why--why don't you sit down for a second?
你怎么不坐下休息休息
Justin, I'm fine.
贾斯汀 我没事
You're not fine. You're sweating through your shirt.
你有事 你的汗把衬衫都浸湿了
You E.M.T.S never go off duty, do you?
你们急救员都有职业病啊
How long have you been fliling like this?
你这样出汗持续多久了
Ever since I ate that viennese dobos torte.
从我吃了那个千层蛋糕开始
Yeah. Well, your pulse is racing.
好的 你的心跳过速
Are you feeling chest pains right now?
你现在是否觉得胸痛
Justin, Justin, I probably ate too much,
贾斯汀 贾斯汀 我可能是吃多了
and I was up there throwing out clues
然后玩猜谜游戏 兴奋地像
like a pitcher at a home run derby.
在德比战中 本垒打的投手似的
Are you taking any medications?
你在服用什么药物吗
No, not unless you count flaxseed oil for my joints.
没什么 除了治关节的亚麻籽油
Okay, how many fingers am I holding up?
好吧 这是几个手指
For goodness sake. 12.
亲爹啊 十二个
I'm actually not kidding. How many fingers am I holding up?
我没开玩笑 这到底是几个手指
Two. I'm fine. Really.
两个 我很好 真的
I-I-I just had a physical. I'm in perfect shape.
我刚体♥检♥过 我身体棒极了
When?
什么时候
Last week at St. Francis.
上周在弗朗西斯
I've been playing baseball all my life, kid.
我这辈子都在打棒球 小子
Heartburn aside, I'm probably healthier than you are.
除了胃灼热 我可能比你还要健康
Come on. Let's get back to the game.
好了 我们回去玩吧
oh... God.
老天啊
I can't believe I slept.
不敢相信我居然睡着了
What time is it?
几点了
Where's my house?
我的家到哪儿去了
There's some orange juice in the fridge.
冰箱里有橙汁
Uh, I don't want any orange juice.
我一点都不想喝
Where the hell are we? What's going on?
我们到底在哪儿 是怎么回事
Taking a trip. What?
去旅行 什么
Yeah. You came over after the celebrity game.
你玩完游戏后就过来了
You laid your head down for a minute during what I thought
我和你聊汉克·艾伦的故事[棒球手]
was a very compelling story about Hank Aaron...
聊着聊着你就呼呼大睡了
It was so boring, I can't begin to tell you.
那故事无聊透了 还没来得及告诉你
And you closed your eyes, and then you asked
你闭上眼睛 问我
if you could sleep on the couch. I remember that.
能不能睡在沙发上 我记得
"One step closer" is what you said.
你说要"更近一步"
One step closer, yes, yes. But where are we going?
更近一步 没错 但我们要去哪儿
To a ball game in Fresno. What?
去夫勒斯♥诺♥看球赛 什么
No, I can't go to Fresno.
不行 我去不了夫勒斯♥诺♥
It-- it's Luc's opening tonight.
今晚卢克的画展开幕
The game's at 1:00.
比赛一点就开始
I'll have you back in Pasadena before anyone knows you left.
别人压根就不会知道你离开过
Oh, for goodness sakes.
上帝啊
God. Who am I?
天呐 我是谁
Cassettes are in the glove compartment.
磁带在车前排的杂物柜里
Pop one in. Cassettes?
放一盘听听 磁带
People download this stuff these days.
现在听音乐都直接下载的
Okay, Bread.
"面包"合唱团
The Animals.
"动物"乐队
Country Joe and the--
"农夫乔与鱼"乐队
This is a time capsule we're in.
我们好像在时光胶囊里
All right. You're stoked already.
好吧 看来你的心情不错
Yeah, right. Yeah, there's a shower in the back.
对 后面可以洗澡
Ew. I'm not taking a shower in here.
我才不在这洗澡呢
I packed you a change of clothes.
我给你准备了一些换洗衣服
I brought your toothbrush, your purse, your phone.
还带了你的牙刷 钱包和手♥机♥
You're very, very thoughtful. You have the beach boys.
你真贴心 你有"海滩男孩"的专辑
Your favorite, right?
你的最爱 不是吗
I can't believe you remember that.
真不敢相信你还记得
Okay. Come on. Let's go. This is gonna be gold.
好吧 出发 这会成为黄金唱片的
Where's the seat belt?
安全带在哪儿
It usually works when I hit it.
我之前砸它是管用的
Well... We could always sing instead.
咱们不如高歌♥一曲吧
剧集 | 兄弟姐妹(2006) | 导航列表