剧集 | 兄弟姐妹(2006) | 导航列表
Well--well, maybe she dropped it accidentally.
也许她是不小心打碎的
No. No, that one was on purpose.
不 刚刚那个肯定是故意的
You know what? I'm just gonna peek in there
这样吧 我去偷瞄几眼
and make sure it's not the good china.
确保砸的不是上好的陶瓷
Don't worry. It's not eavesdropping.
别担心 不是偷听
I can't understand a single word they say.
我根本就听不懂他们说什么
Mom, I'll pay for anything that gets broken.
妈 打碎的东西我会赔偿的
God.
天啊
You know, the French are very expressive.
法国人的表达方式非常外放
You know, mom told me that you believe
我妈妈告诉我你认为
that men marry women like their mother.
男人趋向于和他们母亲相似的人结婚
Please tell me that that does not apply here.
求你告诉我 我是个例外
Oh, boy. Well, if you're asking me if you're like Gabriela,
老天 如果你是问我 你像不像盖布蕾拉
I would say, probably not.
我会说 不像
I mean, she's a little insecure, self-obsessed,
我是说 她有些没有安全感 自恋
a bit histrionic A bit?
有点戏剧化 有点
Well, on the other hand, she's also very strong,
但是另一方面 她很坚强
single-minded, resourceful.
专心一志 足智多谋
I'd say that Luc is a very smart man.
我会说卢克是个聪明的男人
He chose a mate who has all of his mother's best traits,
他选择的伴侣包含着他母亲所有好的特质
who can also give him
这个伴侣
the close family he's always wanted.
又能带给他那个他渴望的家庭
You are very good.
你真是厉害
I feel like I owe you 100 bucks.
我觉得好像欠你100美元的治疗费
More like $220, but don't worry about it.
其实是220美元 不过别担心
Listen.
听
Oh, God. I hope that doesn't mean that they're both unconscious.
天啊 我希望这不代表他俩都不省人事了
Sarah, come here. I want you to look at this. What?
莎拉 来 过来看看 怎么了
Just go look.
看看就知道了
剧集 | 兄弟姐妹(2006) | 导航列表