剧集 | 兄弟姐妹(2006) | 导航列表
would give me the courage...to kiss you.
能够赐予我勇气 让我吻你
Really?
真的吗
Mm-hmm.
当然了
Well, then what the heck was all of that with Gabriela?
那你和盖布蕾拉又是怎么一回事
I mean, you seemed to be having a really good time with her.
你似乎和她玩得不亦乐乎
We were, but she is a classic narcissist.
的确 她玩得那么忘情 自我陶醉
I mean, nobody is more fun at a party,
我是说 没人可以像她那样自我狂欢
But, you know, they're incurable.
但是 她们是无可救药的
And you should never, ever get in a relationship with one.
永远也不能和这样的人恋爱
Well, there you go again,
你的"魔力"又出现了
Making me feel better.
让我好受很多
Oh, Karl.
噢 卡尔
This is all very complicated
这事变得复杂了
Because we work together,
我们是同事
And I don't want to lose your friendship,
而且我不想失去你这个朋友
Whatever happens between us.
无论我们之间发生什么样的事
Nora...
诺拉
I will always be your friend.
我会永远是你的朋友
You awake?
你醒了
Yeah, unfortunately.
是啊 真讨厌
When will I learn not to drink on an empty stomach?
不能空腹饮酒 我怎么就老不接受教训呢
I'm sorry I was so angry with you last night.
我很抱歉昨晚对你大发雷霆
I wanted to apologize when I got home,
我到家的时候想道歉的
But it was too late to call.
但太晚了 没办法给你打电♥话♥
That's okay.
没关系
I'm sorry I butted in on your relationship with your mother.
我很抱歉我试图插手你和你母亲的关系
You were right. I should have come when you asked me to.
你是对的 你让我过去的时候 我就应该去的
I could have put a stop to these things
那样的话 昨晚那些乱事儿
before it got out of hand, for sure.
就肯定不会发生的
No. I think it would have turned to hell no matter what.
不 我觉得不管怎样都会一团糟的
I guess now you understand why
我想你现在应该明白
I have all these problems with her.
我为什么对她一肚子意见
Luc, I understand that you're angry with her,
卢克 我明白你很怨恨她
but I don't understand why you can't talk to me about it.
但我不明白 你为什么不可以对我敞开心扉
What do you want to know?
你想知道些什么
Everything.
一切
Anything that would help me understand the two of you.
一切可以让我了解你们母子关系的事
That will take a very long time.
那可要讲很久哦
Why didn't you tell me that your mother was in a film?
你为什么没告诉我 你妈妈拍过电影
I never saw it.
我从没看过那电影
It was another thing that was more important to her than I was.
对她来说 电影只是其中一件比我重要的事
What else was more important to her than you?
在她心中 还有什么比你更重要
When I was 6 years old, she left my father for another man.
我六岁的时候 她抛下我父亲跟个野男人跑了
She moved away, left us both.
她远走高飞 丢下我们爷俩
And then, when this man threw her out,
后来她被那个男人抛弃
she came back to us.
她又跑回来了
It was great for a while...
快乐的日子持续了一段时间
At least, until she left again...
可惜 她后来又走了
for another man.
跟另外一个野男人
Look, she broke my father's heart, over and over.
她一次一次地伤透我父亲的心
And she broke your heart, too.
她也伤透了你的心
Wow. Listen, luc,
听着 卢克
I--I'm not gonna tell you what you should do,
我没办法告诉你你该怎么做
but maybe you can think about who she is now.
或许你该考虑一下 她现在是个怎样的人
She's the same woman she always was.
她还是从前那个她
She will never change.
江山易改 本性难移
You're probably right.
你可能是对的
She will never be the mother that she should have been.
她永远无法回到过去 重新做一个合格的母亲
It's up to you whether or not you want the mother you got.
但到底要不要这样的"坏"母亲 决定权在于你
Yeah.
是啊
Gabriela, no. No, no, no. You--you don't have to leave.
盖布蕾拉 不不不 你没有必要离开的
I'm not angry, honestly.
我真的没有生气
I didn't realize he was your son.
我不知道他是你的儿子
Look, it was all just a huge misunderstanding.
听着 这一切就是个大大的误会
And--and Justin is a grown-up.
再说是贾斯汀个成年人
He--he's allowed to kiss whomever he wants.
他想亲谁就亲谁
Yeah. Well, as you said,
是啊 好吧 如你所说
last night, things went haywires.
昨晚 出了岔子
Look, um, I think you and I
听着 我认为你和我
were both afraid of being rejected--
都害怕被拒绝
Me by Karl, you by Luc--
我怕被卡尔拒绝 你怕被卢克拒绝
And so we just slipped back into our comfort zones.
我们都退缩到自己感到自在的地方
You danced, and I cooked.
你跳舞 我做饭
Yeah. And I made my son furious with me again.
是啊 我又让自己的儿子对我暴怒
Luc...
卢克
He's like all the men in my life.
他跟我生命中其他的男人一样
They love me at first,
他们最开始是爱我的
but then they get eventually tired of me,
但他们最终都对我感到厌倦
and they ask me to leave.
然后就把我一把推开
Well, why do you think that is?
为什么会这样
Because they see through me,
因为他们看透了我
and especially Luc.
尤其是卢克
He--he's immune to my charms.
他对我的魅力有抵抗力
Well, Luc is your son.
卢克是你的儿子
You can't charm him or dazzle him with your charisma.
你不能用你的魅力去吸引或是征服他
All you can do is present yourself honestly,
你要做的是真诚地展现自我
admit your mistakes, point out your flaws,
承认你的过错 指出自己的缺点
and hope for the best.
期待最好的结果
I think it's just too late for me.
我认为那样做为时已晚
So... I'm here to apologize to you.
我...我是来向你道歉的
You don't have to apologize to me.
你不必向我道歉
You should talk to Kimberly and Angie and mom. I did already.
你该跟金伯莉安琪和妈妈道歉 道过歉了
All right? I get it. I was a jerk. You were right.
好吧 我知道 我是混♥蛋♥ 你是对的
Well, I was a little hard on you.
我的确是对你有点苛刻
I am slightly sensitive about people
我现在对在工作地点
having workplace dalliances with the waitstaff.
和服务员调情比较敏感
Yeah, I can understand that.
是啊 我能理解
But you--you and Scotty are better, right?
但是你和斯科特关系有好转 是吧
We're getting through it-- you know, good days and bad.
我们在慢慢地解决问题 有起有伏
Well, look, I mean,
听着 我是说
you are very lucky to have a marriage
有一段双方愿意
where you're both willing to work on it.
为之努力 付出的婚姻 你很幸运
I don't know how lucky I felt at the time.
那个时候我可不认为我有多幸运
Anyway, you're the one who's turned getting lucky into an art form.
再说 你本来也走桃花运了 是你自己搞砸了
Yes, but I put Captain Happy on probation.
是啊 但是欢乐队长现在要休息一段时间
Yeah. You still working the lunch shift?
是啊 你还在午餐的时候当班吗
Yes, but this is my final week. I gave Scotty my notice.
是啊 最后一周 我向斯科特递交辞呈了
Oh. Funny. I don't think he's gonna miss me.
是嘛 奇怪 我认为他不会想念我的
Don't take it too bad. He fired me, so I'm gonna sue him.
别难过 他炒我鱿鱼 我会起诉他的
All right.
好了
Oh, hey. Yeah?
哦 等等 什么事
What's Luc's mom like? Oh, she's hot.
卢克的妈妈长得怎么样 风韵犹存
Down, boy. Right. Ugh.
老实点 小子 好的
Good.
很好
So I want to get my phone and call the kids.
我来拿我的手♥机♥ 给孩子们打电♥话♥
Oh, here you two are. Good morning. Good morning.
你们在这 早上好 早上好
Karl, I don't think you officially met Luc. Hi.
卡尔 还没有跟你正式介绍卢克 你好
Nice to meet you.
很高兴认识你
Likewise. And I'm sorry about everything that happened.
彼此彼此 对于昨晚的事我很抱歉
No, no, no. Please. Please. No--no problem, not at all.
不不 别客气 真的不是什么大事
Is my mother up yet? Yes. She's in the kitchen.
我母亲起床了吗 是的 她在厨房♥
She insisted on cleaning up the mess from last night.
她坚持要清扫昨晚的烂摊子
That will take some doing.
那可要费不少功夫
Excuse me.
失陪
Is that a good sign or a bad sign?
这是好兆头还是坏兆头
Good, I think. I hope.
好兆头 我想 我希望是
Well, at least they're talk. It's a start.
至少他们开始沟通了 这是个开始
Uh-oh.
糟了
That's definitely not talking.
这肯定不是沟通
Oh, boy.
升级了
剧集 | 兄弟姐妹(2006) | 导航列表