剧集 | 兄弟姐妹(2006) | 导航列表
I really think you should take an interest in it.
我真的认为你应该对它提起点兴趣
Mom, I'm interested.
妈妈 我很感兴趣
I'm asking you, what did you say to the guy to make him cry?
我想问你 你说了什么把他弄哭的
Well, I can't describe it to you. You had to be there.
我没法给你描述 你应该自己听
I gotta come in later to meet the station manager--Norbert.
我过会要去见电台经理诺伯特
I'll listen to it then, okay?
完事后我就去听 行吗
You know what, honey? Would you mind asking him
这样吧 宝贝 你能不能问问他
if the company happens to have
看公♥司♥有没有
a policy about workplace relationships?
关于职场关系的限制规定
Why? Is somebody screwing somebody?
怎么了 天雷勾动地火了吗
No, no. Nothing like that.
不是 不是 没那回事
Just a-a girl in accounting was wondering.
只是会计部门有个女孩托我打听一下
Why don't you ask him yourself?
那你为什么不自己问他
Well, I-I, um...
我 我
Oh, mom, I gotta go. I got a notary here.
妈妈 我得挂了 公♥证♥人在等我
Sarah. Sarah, never mind.
莎拉 莎拉 算了算了
Don't ask about the policy thing. So just forget about it.
别问限制规定的事了 忘了那事吧
Okay.
好吧
Ah. Hello. Come in.
你好 请进
Sarah?
莎拉
Yeah.
是的
It's me--Gabriela.
是我 盖布蕾拉
You must call me mama.
你得叫我妈妈
That--you--wow.
那个 你
Oh, my...
天呐
Gabriela, Luc... Uh, s'il vous plat? Por favor?
盖布蕾拉 卢克 请 请
Shh. Sarah, as a mother,
莎拉 作为一个母亲
I'm sure you understand
我相信你能理解
that sometimes you miss your children so much...
有时无比思念亲生孩子时
you just cannot stay away from them.
与他们分离的每分每秒都是如此难熬
Oh, totally.
完全理解
And when I heard from his cousin Albert he was getting married,
当我从他表哥亚伯特那知道他要结婚后
my only desire was come here and meet Sarah.
我心里唯一的愿望就是来见见莎拉
Oh! Oh, that--that's so sweet.
那 那真是太贴心了
Well, I've been dying to meet you, too. Oh, merci.
我也一直渴望见到你 谢谢
Luc told me how busy he is,
卢克告诉我他有多忙
so I went ahead and booked a hotel room.
所以我自己就先订了酒店
Oh, no, no, no, no. You don't have to do that. You know what?
不 不 你不需要这么做 知道吗
Yes, we have to do that.
是的 我们必须这么做
My kids are staying with their dad this week,
孩子们这周去我前夫那儿了
so you can take my daughter's room.
所以你可以住我女儿的房♥间
Sarah, no.
莎拉 不要
No, no, no, no.
不 不要
Sarah, I would rather die
莎拉 我宁死
before I distract my genius son from his work.
也不愿干扰我天才儿子的工作
Well, let me at least take you. It's the least I can do.
至少让我送你过去吧 举手之劳
I've just got a couple of small business errands I've gotta run.
我只有几件生意上的小事需要处理下
Actually, you should come with me.
事实上 你应该跟我一起去
You could meet my mother.
你能见见我妈妈
What? You're so lovely.
什么 你真是太好了
Thank you.
谢谢
Oh, I'm so glad I came, Sarah.
真高兴我来了 莎拉
We're gonna have a great time.
我们会度过一段美好时光的
I just sat my first two patrons.
我刚带我头两个顾客坐上桌了
Yeah, I saw that.
我看见了
You put them at a 4-top instead of a deuce.
你让他们坐到了四人桌而不是两人桌
You can't do that when we're overbooked.
我们超额订位时你不能这样
You only put 2 people at a 4-top
只有在两人桌全满了之后
when there are no empty deuces.
才可以让两个人坐四人桌
Oh, and I need you to tell everybody on the floor
我要你去告诉餐厅里的每个人
We're eightysix on the Dover sole. Okay,
我们的多佛比目鱼销♥售♥告罄了 好的
I have no idea what you're talking about right now,
我完全不懂你说的是什么意思
but I'm incredibly turned on.
但我要慾火烧尽九重天了
Well, apparently, both of you Walker boys
显然 你们沃克家的两个男孩
find restaurant work arousing.
都觉得餐厅工作很让人性奋
You know about Justin?
你知道贾斯汀的事
Yeah, I caught him making out in the storage room this morning.
当然 我今早撞见他在储藏室里亲热
Oh my God. He's dedicated. Yeah.
老天 他太卖♥♥命了 是啊
He finished up his hanky-panky in the walk-in cooler.
他去大冷冻库里打完了那一炮
I just hope he knows what he's doing.
我只是希望他知道自己在干什么
That Kimberly girl is a little wacky.
那个叫金伯莉的女孩有点怪
I thought her name was Angie.
我还以为她的名字是安琪
Angie--my sous-chef?
安琪 我的二厨吗
No wonder she keeps disappearing.
怪不得一直见不着她
Who's Kimberly?
那金伯莉是谁
Kimberly's the waitress with the southern accent
金伯莉是个有南方口音
and the gun collection. Are you serious?
还喜欢搞枪♥支♥收藏的服务员 真的假的
Yeah. You need to talk to him. Tell him to knock it off.
当然真的 你得和他谈谈 让他别再瞎搞下去
I can't have him two-timing my staff.
我不能让他脚踏我两员工
How many guns?
有多少枪
I don't know. She's from Texas.
我不知道 她是从德州来的
Kevin, you gotta get out there.
凯文 你赶紧出去接待
Okay, wish me luck.
好吧 祝我好运
If you see Angie, tell her I need her in the kitchen now.
如果你看到安琪 告诉她我让她立刻来厨房♥
All right. You might wanna hide the knives.
行 你把刀藏起来可能比较好
Portugal...
葡萄牙
I've always wanted to go there.
我一直都想去那儿
I lived in Paris most of my life,
我大半辈子都住在巴黎
but I still have the strong bond to my home country.
但我仍旧对祖国有深厚的感情
You know, Luc never mentioned he's half-portuguese.
卢克从没说过他是半个葡萄牙人
I'd be surprised to hear
别说提起那个
that he mentions anything about me at all.
恐怕他连我这个当妈的都只字未提吧
I'm sorry.
我很抱歉
Luc doesn't approve the life I've led.
卢克不认同我的生活方式
That's why I'm here--
这正是我来这的原因
To see if I can repair what's broken with us,
来看看有没有可能修复我们的关系
to meet Sarah...
也见见莎拉
and to give them my blessing.
给予他们我的祝福
But he just pushes me away.
但他却把我一把推开了
Oh, God. I know how painful that is.
天呐 我明白那有多痛苦
Look, my son Tommy and I went through a very rough patch.
我儿子汤米和我有一段时间关系也很差
But listen, with a little patience
不过听着 保持耐心
and a big nudge from Sarah and me,
并且有我和莎拉在一旁敲边鼓
maybe we can help you and Luc work this out.
也许就能解决你和卢克之间的问题
That'll make me so happy.
这真是让我太开心了
Let's go find Sarah.
让我们先去找莎拉
I'm sure she's out of her meeting by now.
我相信她肯定已经开完会了
I used up too much of your time already.
我已经打扰你太久了
Look, I'll get my luggage
听着 我去收拾行李
and take a taxi back to the hotel. Hotel?
然后打的回酒店去 酒店
Yeah, Luc doesn't want me interrupting his work.
是的 卢克不想我打扰他工作
That's okay. It's better that way,
没关系 这样更好
that I give him some air. No, no, no, no, no, no.
我能给他点空间 别 别 别 别 别
There will be no hotels and there will be no taxis.
你用不着住宾馆 也用不着打的
I really want you to be a guest at my house--
我真的很想让你到我家做客
I have plenty of room-- and for as long as you like.
我家空房♥间多着呢 想住多久就多久
Oh, you are so kind.
你人真是太好了
I do have one little engagement this evening,
我今晚确实有一个约会
but that'll give you time to get unpacked and settled.
但我会抽时间来帮你一起整理安定下来
And who is that adorable man?
那个帅哥是谁
Karl.
卡尔
That's... Karl.
那是...卡尔
Dr. Karl West. He's a psychotherapist.
卡尔·维斯特医生 心理医生
I always fall in love with my analysts.
心理医生一直都是我的菜
There is just something about them, you know?
你知道吗 他们总是有种神秘的魅力
Uh, you know, the--
实话跟你说
the engagement I have this evening is with Karl.
我今晚就是和卡尔约会
Oh, you're lovers!
原来你们是情侣啊
No. No?
不是 不是
Not exactly. Not exactly?
还算不上 还算不上
剧集 | 兄弟姐妹(2006) | 导航列表