剧集 | 兄弟姐妹(2006) | 导航列表
on to my phone? I didn't mean to.
老年拉拉黄♥片♥ 人家又不是故意的
Great. You hit "Slide show."
太好了 你点了"幻灯片播放"
Well, make it stop. Hey, guys. This is a fun party, huh?
快关掉 派对很棒吧
What the hell is that?!
什么乱七八糟的
Scotty trying to convince me that mom is a lesbian.
斯科特想说服我相信妈是拉拉
What? Uncle Saul's not enough for you?
啥 有索尔你还嫌不够
Now you want mom? Okay, there. I stopped it.
连妈都不放过 我关了
Thank god. Justin, I'm sorry. That was a horrible accident.
谢天谢地 贾斯汀 抱歉 是个意外
Oh, my god. What?
天呐 什么
Why are the police calling you?
警局给你打电♥话♥干嘛
Oh, maybe your phone is tapped.
难道你电♥话♥被监听了
Scotty, it's not illegal to look at grandmas doing it.
斯科特 看奶奶做♥爱♥又不犯法
Are you sure? Positive.
你确定 废话
Well, then why aren't you answering it?
那你还不接电♥话♥
Kevin Walker.
凯文·沃克
Yeah.
是
Oh, that's just perfect.
他还真叫人省心啊
Oh, mom.
妈
Hi.
嗨
Hi. Welcome to the house of fun.
今晚要玩得开心
Yeah. All of this for $50 underpants?
这排场就是为了50美元的内♥裤♥
I know.
可不是
It just is amazing where your life can take you.
生活就是这么出人意料
Is that Paige?
那是佩吉吗
Yes, but don't be surprised
是 如果她假装不认识我们
if she pretends not to recognize us.
别大惊小怪的
We're not very cool in her estimation.
她觉得我们都不够酷
Isn't she a little young for this crowd, Sarah?
这种场合她来合适吗 莎拉
I don't think so, mom. Look.
还好吧 妈
She's found a nice, young girl her own age to hang out with.
她正和一个年纪相仿的好女孩一起
Hi, grandma.
外婆
Hi. Oh, my goodness. Look at you.
天呐 看看你
You look so grown-up. Doesn't she?
你看起来真成熟 不是吗
I know. Um, mom, grandma, this is Layla.
我知道 妈 外婆 这是莱拉
I just met her. Nice to meet you.
我们刚认识 你好
Nice to meet you. Hey, Layla. What brings you here tonight?
你好 莱拉 什么风把你吹来了
Who brings you here tonight?
谁带你来的
I came with my parents.
我父母带我来的
One of my dad's patients invited us.
我爸的一个病人邀请了我们
Ah. Your dad's a doctor?
你♥爸♥是医生
Yes. Well, um, your uncles and aunt are in the next room.
恩 你舅舅小姨在另外一间房♥
Should we go show them your beautiful dress?
我们去给他们看看你的裙子吧
Uh, no, I want to introduce Layla to Luc.
还是算了吧 我想把莱拉介绍给卢克
Oh. Okay.
好吧
Well, have fun.
玩开心点
Okay.
好
Nice meeting you. Bye.
见到你很高兴 拜
Nice meeting you. What a sweet girl.
见到你很高兴 多可爱的女孩啊
20 bucks says her father's a plastic surgeon.
20块赌她爸是整形医生
So the wedding was at the beach.
婚礼在沙滩举♥行♥
There you are.
你在这儿
You look so beautiful.
你真美
Justin looks so handsome.
贾斯汀很帅气
Right. You recognize him?
是 你认出他了
He was here today.
他今天来过
Right.
是啊
He reminds me of William.
他让我想起了威廉
And he doesn't talk to me like I'm a child.
而且他不会像跟小孩子说话似的对待我
What about her?
那她呢
That's rebecca. Yeah.
瑞贝卡 没错
You've shown me her photograph a hundred times.
你给我看过几百遍了
Well, yeah, I-I was hoping
是 我只是希望
maybe we could talk about her a little bit.
也许我们能谈谈她
David, I'm tired.
大卫 我累了
I mean, you can show me these pictures,
你可以一直给我看
uh, uh, forever,
这些照片
and I'm still not gonna feel anything
但我除了更寂寞
other than more lonely.
没有任何感觉
They're gone.
他们都不在身边
And you are my only family now.
我现在只有你了
And every day, I see that disappointment in your face.
每天我都看到你失望的神情
No, it's not disappointment.
不 不是失望
I just thought that maybe... I-I could show you these
我只是想 给你看看这些照片
and give you a-a sense of the kind of person
让你了解我们的女儿
that our daughter is.
是怎样的一个人
I can't feel something that I don't feel.
她不在身边 叫我如何去感受
I'm sorry.
抱歉
You see her?
看到她没
Yeah.
怎么
My father did her boobs.
我爸帮她隆过胸
I don't think I should have anymore.
我想我不能再喝了
I feel really dizzy.
头好晕
You're supposed to feel dizzy.
头晕就对了
That's the whole point.
要的就是这感觉
Mateo told the police I was his lawyer.
马蒂奥跟警♥察♥说我是他的律师
Well, are you gonna bail him out of jail? No, I'm gonna let him
你要保释他吗 费那劲干嘛
cool his heels for a couple of hours,
给他时间好好反省
'cause he might learn a lesson. Kevin, you can't
他才会学点教训 凯文 你不能
Mom, I don't want to talk about him.
妈 我不想谈他
If it wasn't for you, he might not have jumped out of a window
要不是你 他才不会跳窗
and been picked up for vagrancy in the first place,
更不会被当成流浪汉抓起来
so let's drop it and enjoy what's left of this party. Kevin...
不如好好享受派对吧 凯文
Don't start.
打住
What? Kitty, don't. She's got to.
什么 凯蒂 别 她必须说
I-I--
我
So hi. Hi, mom.
妈
I, uh, I thought maybe, uh...
我以为
you would bring a date tonight.
你会带个伴儿来
Oh, don't be ridiculous.
你胡说什么
I'm not interested in men whatsoever right now.
我现在对男人没兴趣
Yeah.
是啊
Mom, listen, um...
妈 听我说
We all know your secret.
我们知道你的秘密了
Yeah. Kitty told us.
凯蒂跟我们说的
How did you find out?
你怎么知道的
I-I followed you.
我跟踪你
You followed me? Well, you know, that doesn't matter.
你跟踪我 那不重要
That is not the point. The point is,
那不是重点 重点是
Is that you didn't feel comfortable enough to tell us. Yeah.
没什么不好意思说的 是啊
I can't believe you followed me.
你竟然跟踪我
Listen, mom, what's important is...
听我说 妈 重点是
we are all okay with it.
我们都没意见
I am not okay with it.
我有意见
I'm not okay with it. Me either.
我有意见 我也是
Now that--that--that is exactly why I didn't tell you.
我不说 就是因为这个
I knew you would be critical and... No.
我就知道你们要开批斗会 哪儿有
try to talk me out of it, but it's too bad,
会劝我放弃 知道吗
you know what? I happen to be really enjoying myself.
不巧的是 我其实很享受其中
Ugh. I didn't need to hear that. Ugh.
我不想听这个
There's nothing unusual about a woman my age
女人到了我这年纪 想尝试一些
who wants to try something new. Right.
新鲜的事情 没什么不正常的 正是
Told you. All right, the truth is,
没骗你吧 实际上
things have been a little tight lately.
这段时间荷包有点紧
I needed money.
我需要钱
W-w-wait a minute.
等 等一下
You're going out with this woman for her money?
你跟这女人约会是为了钱
What woman?
什么女人
Your girlfriend.
你女朋友啊
Yeah. I saw you together. I-I saw you... hugging her
我看见你们在一起 你和她拥抱
and--and giving her flowers and--
还送花
剧集 | 兄弟姐妹(2006) | 导航列表