剧集 | 兄弟姐妹(2006) | 导航列表
Nora, Kevin has a perfectly good pair of eyes in his head.
诺拉 凯文那双眼睛犀利得很
He's okay.
他肯定能找到的
Oh, Karl, this is really wonderful.
卡尔 这真是太棒了
It's exactly as I visualized it--
就跟我想象的一模一样
Snow on the windows,
飘雪的窗户
you and me and... not a candied yam in sight.
我和你 还不用看到拔丝山药
So... in 1680,
那我继续 在1680年
the Pueblo people rose up
普韦布洛人♥民♥愤起
and slaughtered 380 Spaniards, plus--
并屠♥杀♥了三百八十名西班牙人 而且
Slaughtered, slaughtered. No, they can't get a turkey.
屠♥杀♥屠♥杀♥ 不 他们肯定弄不到火鸡
They're gonna have to go with a goose. Nora, Nora.
他们只能用鹅来代替了 诺拉诺拉
I thought we were just gonna
我想我们应该
leave all that behind. Okay? Well, yeah, but
把这些都抛开 好吗 可是
They're fine.
他们能照顾好自己
If they needed you, they would've called,
如果他们需要你 自然会打电♥话♥来
and they haven't, right?
但他们并没有 对吧
No, they haven't.
没错 他们没有打来
Now... let's get back to the Spaniards.
现在 让我们回到那些西班牙人
Nothing like a good massacre
没有什么比一场正义的屠♥杀♥
to put you in the Christmas spirit.
更能让你体会到圣诞的精神
There you go.
这就对了
My mother insists on doing this strand by strand.
我老妈坚持要把彩带一条一条地挂上去
But if you do it this way, it just falls more naturally.
但如果这么做 它的垂坠感会更加自然
Yeah, I feel like, uh,
没错 我感觉就像
Jackson Pollock throwing paint at a canvas.
杰克逊·波洛克把油彩泼到画布上一样
Okay. Okay. Let's see what we've got.
好了 好了 让我们来看看效果如何
Yeah? Okay.
可以了吗 好的
Okay, drumroll, please.
很好 鼓声 请准备
And...
来啦
Okay, well, you know, it's not Rockefeller Center,
太棒了 虽然比不上洛克菲勒中心
But--but it is-- it is charming.
可是 可是它 它真迷人
Yes. Yeah, you know, it's--it's, um, it's minimal.
没错 这就像个抽象派艺术作品
Think--think--think Hemingway, think Bauhaus.
想想看海明威 想想包豪斯
Actually, I was thinking Charlie Brown.
事实上我想的是查理·布朗
That's my favorite character in fiction.
他是我最喜欢的小说角色
you're good.
你太厉害了
You know, you are very sweet. Thank you for helping me.
你真是太贴心了 谢谢你过来帮我
Mm. If that is somebody named Kevin, ignore him.
如果是那个叫凯文的家伙 直接忽略他
I'm coming. Hey!
我来啦 嘿
Hi! Hey. We're here.
好啊 嘿 我们来啦
Yeah, hi, hi. Hello. Hey.
你们好啊 你好
All right. Okay.
好吧 很好
You guys are, uh, you're so early.
你们 你们来得真早
Well, this is my friend Seth. This is my son,Evan.
这是我朋友塞斯 这是我儿子埃文
You want to say hi?
你想打个招呼吗
Hey, man.
你好 小伙子
This is my-- my brother Justin, Seth.
这是我弟弟贾斯汀
I'm Justin.
我叫贾斯汀
Oh, hey, Justin. How are you? Nice to meet you.
你好贾斯汀 很高兴见到你
Seth was helping me decorate the tree.
塞斯在帮我装饰圣诞树
Okay, let's--let's put some tinsel on the tree.
好了 让我们放点♥金♥属丝上去吧
How was the, uh, Christmas fair?
圣诞乐园怎么样
Uh, well, the fair was kind of a bust, actually.
实际上就是浪费时间
The line to meet Santa was over two blocks long.
见圣诞老人的队伍排了超过两个街区
So we just waved and smiled at him.
所以我们就招招手 朝他笑了笑
Aw. Oh, well, okay.
好吧
You know what? I'm gonna take you to see Santa another time.
我另找一个时间带你见圣诞老人
Actually, we got to write a letter instead.
实际上 我们写了一封信
Macy's has this cool "Believe" campaign.
梅西商场有个很酷的活动叫 信仰
For every letter to Santa that you bring in to the store,
你每写一封信给圣诞老人 交给商场
they'll donate $1 to the make-a-wish foundation.
他们就会捐出一美元给许愿基金会
So Evan wrote a letter, I wrote a letter,
所以埃文写了封信 我也写了封
And I wrote a letter for you.
并且我也为你写了封
And what did I ask Santa for?
我问圣诞老人要什么呢
A wireless dvd player to go along
一个无线DVD播放器
with the 52-inch flat screen that I asked for.
正好配上我想要的52寸平板显示屏
Wow. That's so generous of me.
哇 我可真大方
I mean, you're the best.
你最好了
Oh, um, I guess evan wants to
我想埃文要
show me some dinosaurs. Well, that's pretty much
带我去看恐龙 他几乎
a requirement of everyone he meets.
碰到每个人都会这样要求
Oh. Okay.
好吧
Kitty. What?
凯蒂 怎么了
Kitty. What?
凯蒂 怎么了
So this is the guy you're hiding from us?
他就是你藏着掖着的小男友吗
He's younger than I am. I'm not hiding him. He
他比我还年轻 我没有藏着他
We -- we're just -- we're just having fun.
我们只是在一起寻开心
Yeah, well, it seemed like I was interrupting some fun
是的 看起来我打扰到你们寻开心了
When I knocked on the --
当我敲门的时候
No, no, Justin,
不 不 贾斯汀
he was helping me with the Christmas tree,
他在帮我装扮圣诞树
which is very Christmassy, isn't it?
这很有圣诞气氛 不是吗
Uh, I-I guess, yeah.
我想 是吧
But you're-- you're gonna do more, right?
但你的圣诞聚会还有更多内容 对吧
Well, what -- what do you mean, "more"?
什么 什么意思 更多什么内容
Well, I... I mean, look at the fireplace.
好吧 我的意思是 看看这壁炉
Look how lonely it looks without stockings.
如果没有长筒袜它看起来多孤独
And where is the figgy pudding?
还有 无花果布丁在哪里
Okay, you know what, Justin?
好了 你知道吗 贾斯汀
You have to stop pressuring me.
你不要再逼我了
It's not my fault.
这不是我的错
That you invited some Christmas-starved girl over here
是你邀请了某个渴望圣诞的姑娘来这
to gawk at us like we're some holiday diorama.
像看节日西洋镜一样来看我们
Kitty, I'm not asking for miracles here.
凯蒂 我没有要求你变出奇迹
Just spruce it up a little bit.
但至少也要弄得像样一点
Have you been over to Kevin's yet?
你去凯文那里看过了吗
No, but I hear he's really motivated.
没有 但我听说他干劲很足
Two Christmas trees.
弄了两棵圣诞树
Exactly. It's confusing.
就是这点 把人搞糊涂了
What is poor Santa to do?
你要可怜的圣诞老人怎么选
Which one is he gonna put the presents under, Justin?
他要在哪棵树下放礼物 贾斯汀
All I'm saying is, this place is a little bare.
我的意思就是 这儿有点空洞
It's minimal. Yeah.
我办的是小型圣诞会 好吧
You wanted to see me?
你找我吗
Yes, as a matter of fact, I did.
是的 你来得正好
Listen, Frank, yesterday --
法兰克 昨天
Eggnog?
要蛋酒吗
No, thanks, Frank.
不 谢谢 法兰克
Yesterday I gave you a list of terminations that I needed made.
昨天我让你制定一份裁员名单
I hear that there's a team of radio hosts who haven't...
我听说有一些电台主持人还没有
Yeah, Sarah, I'm sorry,
是的 莎拉 我很抱歉
but Abner and Louise
但是阿布纳和露易丝
have had a show on this station for 35 years.
在这个台已经干了三十五年了
They're an institution.
他们是一个团队
Could you please turn off your tie
我在跟你说话的时候
while I'm talking to you?
你能把领带关掉吗
The show is their life.
这个节目是他们的生命
You kick 'em out, they have no place to go.
你把他们炒了 他们就无处可去了
Yeah, well, it's Christmas.
是的 现在是圣诞节
There's no room at the inn.
旅馆还不是照样没房♥间
You want to fire Abner and Louise,
你想要开除阿布纳和露易丝
you're gonna have to do it yourself.
你得自己跟他们说
As a matter of fact,
事实上
they're just finishing up their show now,
他们刚刚录完节目
so be my guest. Fine.
请你代劳吧 好吧
Honestly, I'm a little surprised, Frank,
说实话 我有点惊讶 法兰克
that a manager as good as you
像你这样出色的经理
is not a little more proficient in the fine art of... letting people go.
对于炒人的艺术 一点都不熟练
Tell the children
告诉孩子们
what you're getting for Christmas, Abner?
你圣诞节拿到了什么 阿布纳
剧集 | 兄弟姐妹(2006) | 导航列表