剧集 | 兄弟姐妹(2006) | 导航列表
Uh, come in.
进来吧
Here.
给你
Oh, thank you.
谢谢
I like the gray. It's nice.
我喜欢这种灰色 很不错
Yeah? It was gonna be "Rainy Sunday,"
是吧 这叫"雨中星期天"
the color of our paint.
油漆的名字
She was looking right at me, Justin,
贾斯汀 她就那样看着我
and she had no idea who I was.
完全不知道我是谁
I just can't believe this is happening, you know?
你懂吗 我就是无法相信这一切
I-I thought she might be getting better.
我 我以为她会好转
Okay, Rebecca, look, you can't give up.
听着 瑞贝卡 你不能放弃
All right? You can't give up.
明白吗 你不能放弃
I already lost you. I can't lose her, too.
我已经失去你了 我不能再失去她了
No, you're not losing anybody.
不对 你没有失去任何人
I can't. I can't do this. I can't.
我不能这样 我不能
Rebecca Justin, we're divorced.
瑞贝卡 贾斯汀 我们离婚了
I can't be here with you like that.
我不能这样和你在一起
Why not?
为什么不
Because it'll feel too comfortable,
因为这样感觉太过舒服了
and it'll feel too good, and
太好了
I'll want to stay forever.
而我会希望就这样一直待下去
What's wrong with that?
这有什么问题呢
I can't trust you, Justin.
我无法相信你 贾斯汀
Rebecca, I'm a different guy than I was last year.
瑞贝卡 我不是去年那个我了
How do I know that? You don't.
我怎么知道呢 你不知道
You don't, but you can let me prove it to you.
你不知道 但你可以给我机会证明
Oh, Justin.
贾斯汀
Okay, Rebecca,
好吧 瑞贝卡
You want to know why I haven't told anyone about the divorce?
你想知道为何我没告诉任何人离婚的事吗
Because you haven't either.
因为你也没说
I know you haven't given up on us.
我知道你还没有放弃我们的感情
It's late. I should go home.
已经晚了 我该回家了
Rebecca... You are home.
瑞贝卡 这里就是你的家
Here. Some water.
给你 水
Oh, no, thanks, hon. I already got some.
不用 谢谢 亲爱的 我喝过了
Uh, no. For your dentures.
不是 是用来泡假牙的
Luc. Ooh! You are so mean.
卢克 你太坏了
I can't believe you knew this whole time.
真不敢相信你早知道了
It is such an embarrassment.
太难堪了
Of course I knew.
我当然知道
Why are you so surprised?
你为什么那么惊讶呢
I don't know.
我不知道
I just had an irrational fear
我一直很害怕
that if you found out how much older I really was,
担心要是你发现我的真实年龄
then...
然后
You... might not want me anymore.
你 或许就不要我了
Why wouldn't I?
为什么不要
Come on, honey. It's all great now.
行了 宝贝 现在一切完美
What about in 20 years time?
那么20年后呢
You gonna still like older women when I'm 60?
我60岁的时候 你还会喜欢老女人吗
I don't care how old you are.
我不在乎你多老
It's you that I love.
我爱的是你
Luc, what if you change your mind?
卢克 要是你改主意了呢
You decide you want to have kids,
你决定要孩子
a family of your own?
要一个你自己的家庭呢
I won't be able to give you that.
我没法满足你
You already have.
你已经满足了
You are my family.
你们就是我的家人
Paige and cooper, they've become my family.
佩吉和库珀 他们就是我的家人
I meant what I said tonight.
我今晚说的是当真的
The most important thing in life is to be loved.
人生最重要的事 是被爱
Do you love me?
你爱我吗
Oui.
爱
Je t'aime.
我爱你
Oh, my goodness. Would you look at that?
老天 看看这个
Oh, my goodness, Evan.
天呐 埃文
Look at that. Look at that. They're perfect.
看看 看看 太完美了
They're perfect.
完美
I'm telling you, you're gonna love these, okay?
你会爱上这个的 明白吗
These were my favorite, favorite buns when I was a little girl.
我的最爱 我小时候最爱的小圆面包
Okay, I'm gonna teach you something very special.
行 我要教你些特别的
This is what we call the drizzle.
这是我们说的毛毛雨
Okay, are you ready?
行了 准备好了吗
You do--you want to try?
你要试试吗
You want mama to drizzle? Okay, watch.
你想要妈妈来撒吗 好吧 看着
Watch it go. Here it comes.
看好了 来了
Drizzle, drizzle, drizzle, drizzle, drizzle, drizzle,
撒啊 撒啊 撒啊 撒啊 撒啊
Drizzle, drizzle, drizzle-- oh, glump, glump, glump.
撒啊 撒啊 成团了 成团了
Mmm. Yummy.
好吃极了
Yeah. There you go, buddy.
对 给你 小家伙
So here's the thing--
有件事
remember that we did this all by ourselves, okay?
记住 都是我们自己做的 好吗
Okay. And we're never...
好 我们绝不
gonna tell anybody that it came out of a can.
告诉任何人这是简易蛋糕
you got it? Yeah.
你明白了吗 明白
Pinkie swear. Yeah!
拉钩 乖崽
Good morning, Zoe.
早上好 佐伊
Nora, you're late.
诺拉 你迟到了
No, I'm not.
没 我没有
I told you to come in a half an hour early.
我告诉过你早来半小时的
Oh, I'm sorry. I forgot.
抱歉 我忘了
Well, maybe next time, you should write it down.
或许下次 你该写下来
Nora, there's a truck out back.
诺拉 后面有辆货车
I want you to unload the zinnias.
你去把鱼尾菊卸下来
Ask the guys to help you if you can't manage it on your own.
要是你自己干不了 就让伙计帮忙
You know what? No.
你知道吗 不行
What?
什么
I quit, Zoe.
我不干了 佐伊
I thought you needed a job.
我以为你想要一份工作
Yes, I do need a job,
是的 我是想要份工作
But not one where I'm treated like this.
但不是份遭受如此待遇的工作
Well, good luck
那么 祝你好运了
finding a job in this economy and at your age.
当前形势 如此高龄 想再找份活
My what?
高什么
Come on, Nora. Let's be honest.
行了 诺拉 面对现实吧
You were lucky I gave you this job.
我给你这份工作是你的运气
No one else is gonna hire you.
没人会雇你的
And why is that, Zoe, because I'm 63 years old
为什么呢 佐伊 因为我63了
and look every blessed day of it?
还长着63岁的模样吗
Is that it? Well, I'm just fine with that,
是因为这个吗 我觉得没关系
because every baby I ever had,
因为我生的每个孩子
every kiss I gave or got,
我送出或得到的每个吻
Every tear, every glass of wine
每滴泪水 每杯美酒
is right here on my face.
都印刻在我的脸上
I own it. It's who I am.
是我的财富 这就是我
And I don't want to be somebody else.
我没必要变成别人
And you know what? I don't have to be,
知道吗 我没必要
because somewhere out there, there is a job for me
因为这个世界上 会有属于我的工作
where my experience will be valued and appreciated.
一份尊重我的阅历的工作
So, Zoe...
所以 佐伊
I quit.
我不干了
Oh, I'll be taking these with me.
这个我要带走
You can take them out of my next and last paycheck.
你可以在我下份也是最后一份薪水里扣
Holly.
赫莉
Holly, are you here?
赫莉 在吗
Holly.
赫莉
9-1-1. What's your emergency?
911 请说
Yeah, I, uh, I have to report a missing person.
我 我想报告失踪人口
What's the person's name, sir?
先生 失踪人的姓名
Holly. Holly Harper.
赫莉 赫莉·海派尔
剧集 | 兄弟姐妹(2006) | 导航列表