剧集 | 兄弟姐妹(2006) | 导航列表
than fighting with you every day?
唱对台戏更为有趣
I'll think about it.
容我考虑一下
Would you think about something else, too?
还有一件事想请你考虑一下可以吗
Yeah, sure.
当然
I'd really like you to walk me down the aisle.
我真的很想让你陪我走红毯
I was gonna ask you this morning,
本来今早就想跟你说这事来着
but I guess I got thrown by...
可却被某人搅黄了
Rose?
玫瑰吗
Yeah.
是的
Yeah.
原来如此
Sarah, she's a big part
莎拉 她在我的生命中
of my life now.
占有举足轻重的地位
I know that. And I am really glad for you.
我知道 我也由衷地为你高兴
And I'll try harder with Rose.
我会加倍努力与玫瑰和平共处
I promise. I will try much harder.
我保证我会努力尝试的
I don't want you to try.
我没想让你努力尝试
I just want you to love me...
我只是想让你爱我
unconditionally.
无条件地爱我
There.
瞧瞧
I blinked.
我也放下架子了
And, yes.
还有 我愿意
I would love to walk you down the aisle.
我愿意陪你走向婚姻的殿堂
Thanks.
谢谢
Maybe we should head out.
我们该动身离开了
Justin, I think you're taking this way too far.
贾斯汀 我觉得你有点过了
Yeah? See, I don't think I am.
是吗 我可不这么觉得
It's actually pretty simple, Annie.
问题其实非常简单 安妮
You didn't take my side. And I get it. I get it.
你没站在我这边 我知道
You and Rick have this long history,
你和里克有段漫长的罗曼史
and you dated for a long time,
你们俩谈了很久的恋爱
and maybe you saw yourself ending up with him--
也许你觉得你们的关系早已结束
Wait. Do you see what you're doing here?
等下 你知道自己在做什么吗
Justin, you're picking a fight with me
贾斯汀 你在这里无事生非
just to push me away.
把我从你身旁推开
This is about you. Justin, I like you.
问题的关键在你 贾斯汀 我喜欢的人是你
And I like you. I really do. That--
我也喜欢你 非常喜欢
Then what is the problem here?
那我们之间还有什么问题呢
Annie, I don't think you're over him.
安妮 我不相信你和他彻底结束了
I don't.
我不相信
And I think you want to believe that you are,
我觉得你想让自己相信你们已经结束了
but you're not.
而事实上你们还藕断丝连
So admit it.
你就承认了吧
You really liked Scotty's homemade mac and cheese.
你很喜欢斯科特亲手做的芝士通心粉
Um, Olivia, there's something that, uh,
奥利维亚 凯文和我
Kevin and I want you to hear.
想跟你说点事
We have thought long and hard
对于如何组建家庭这个问题
about how to have a family.
我们进行了一番苦思冥想
And we truly believe that this is
我们都坚信这正是
the one we're supposed to have,
我们所梦寐以求的家庭
but it's a big responsibility.
但我们身负重任
Which is why sometimes you may get really mad at us
正因如此 我们会对你有所要求
when we need you to do things.
有时逼急了点还会惹你生气
And we thought maybe you would understand things better
所以我们觉得如果让你照顾一个小生命
if you had something to take care of on your own.
你也许就能更好地理解我们了
So... Is that a gecko?
所以呢 是条壁虎吗
Mmhmm. Is it for me?
是的 是给我的吗
Yep. Thank you.
是的 太谢谢你了
Now you'll have to feed it.
以后就由你负责喂养它
It eats live crickets.
它吃活蛐蛐
I wish we knew that before we got it.
真希望我们买♥♥之前就知道这个
Yeah, and you'll have to make sure it gets plenty of light.
是的 你还得保证它能享受充足的光线
I will. I promise.
我会的 我打包票
And I'll eat whatever you guys want.
以后你们让我吃什么我就吃什么
Oh, no, no, this isn't a bribe.
不 不是这样 我们没想收买♥♥你
No, because now we're a family--
不 因为现在我们是一家人
you, me, Scotty, and--
你 我 斯科特 还有
Zemulon. That's his name.
赞比龙. 它就叫这个名
Perfect...
很好
Because I actually have something for his terrarium.
因为我给它的玻璃小屋准备了件礼物
What's that for?
这是用来干嘛的
Well, what does it say?
那上面怎么说
Can I go play with Zemulon now?
我现在可以和赞比龙玩去了吗
Of course you can. I mean, nametags for geckos? That's stupid.
去吧 给壁虎挂个名牌 太傻气了
I think I just picked that up at a legal conference.
就当我在法律会议上随手捡的
Can I show him our room?
我能给它看下我们的房♥间吗
Sure.
当然可以
The shopping list. The text.
购物清单 短♥信♥
She She can't read.
她 她不识字
Oh, no, no.
别 别
No, no, no, no. You don't want to eat those.
千万别 你不会想吃那些东西的
They--they've been in there since the Bush administration.
布♥什♥政♥府♥时代它们就在那儿了
Really? The first one.
真的吗 还是老布♥什♥时期
I am so hungry.
我实在太饿了
Well, of course you are. You've eaten nothing but salad.
你不饿才怪 方才你就吃了点沙拉
And...
而且
Look...
听我说
Our behavior tonight was inexcusable.
我们今晚的表现实在是说不过去
You were trying to broker a peace. I get it.
你极力充当和平使者 我看得出来
No, I was trying to get you guys to move back here.
不 我就是想让你们搬回来住
It was completely selfish on my part.
这纯粹是出于我的私心
Well, I came across kind of strong, too.
其实我也有点咄咄逼人了
I... wanted to skip that whole
我多希望跳过
awkward, getting-to-know-you part
尴尬的互相熟悉环节
and just be at that dining room table i've heard so much about.
直接坐在耳闻已久的餐桌旁
Rose, what you saw tonight, that's the real Walkers.
玫瑰 你今晚见识到的 就是真实的沃克家族
I mean, it's--it's not a civil war reenactment,
谈不上是内战重现
but it's close.
但也相差无几了
How does reheated lamb sound to you?
把羊肉热一热如何
Much better than olives from the '90s.
比九十年代的橄榄好多了
Yeah, I bet.
那是肯定的
You know, I-I didn't mean to make such a big deal about that picture.
我没想就你那张老照片小题大做
No, no, no. You-- no, you didn't.
不 不 不 我知道你是无心的
I just felt like--
我就是觉得
that there was a story there, you know?
照片的背后似乎隐藏着一个故事
I mean, did you date that guy?
你和那人约会过吗
It--it-- it was nothing, honestly.
说实话 我们之间没什么
It w--it was nothing. He just, um, I...
真的什么也没有 他 我
I knew--I knew him in high school.
我 我高中时认识他的
That's--that's all.
仅此而已
Oh, a high-school sweetheart.
原来是高中时代的恋人
What's his name?
他叫什么
Brody.
布罗迪
His name was Brody.
他叫布罗迪
Hey. When do we eat?
我们什么时候有得吃
I am starving.
我要饿死了
Don't worry, mom. We're fine.
别担心 妈妈 我们雨过天晴了
That's right.
说的没错
In fact, Sarah says
莎拉说
there might be an opening for me at Maris Media.
马里传媒可能有适合我的岗位
You mean the two of you are gonna work together again?
你是说你们俩又要并肩作战了吗
Only if it's okay with you, Rose.
只要你点个头 玫瑰
So what do you think, we move down here?
我们搬过来住怎样
Um... you can't just put her on the spot like that, Tommy.
汤米 你别那么为难她
Rose?
玫瑰
Let's do it.
那就搬吧
Let's move to Pasadena.
搬到帕萨迪纳来
Oh, my god. This is fantastic. Oh! I can't believe it!
上帝啊 太棒了 难以置信
Come here, mom.
过来 妈妈
This calls for a celebration.
我们要好好庆祝一番
Yeah. Come on.
进来
剧集 | 兄弟姐妹(2006) | 导航列表