剧集 | 兄弟姐妹(2006) | 导航列表
Are you busy?
你忙吗
Yeah. No.
对 不
I mean, I have, uh, time. Come--come in.
我是说 我有空 进来吧
Why aren't you at school? Swim meet,
为什么你没去学校 有游泳比赛
and my car pool's waiting for me, and I'm really late.
我的拼车伙伴在等我 我来不及了
But I have a huge favor to ask you.
但我需要你帮我个大忙
Uh, I have this project for health class.
我的健康课有一个作业
This is my pretend baby. Yeah, I've heard about this.
这是我的玩具宝宝 我听说过
You lug a 5-pound sack of flour around like it's a baby,
你抱着一袋五磅重的面粉假装它是个婴儿
and after a while, it annoys you so much,
过不了多久 它把你惹烦了
you never, ever want to get knocked up before marriage.
你就永远不会想未婚先育了
I think they're actually hoping I'll never, ever have sex. Right.
我觉得他们是想让我永远别做♥爱♥ 对
So is it a boy or a girl? Boy.
这是男孩还是女孩 男孩
How can you tell?
你怎么看出来的
Uh, we all picked the genders out of a hat.
性别是我们随机抽取的
Well, then we should give him a name.
好吧 我们应该给他起个名字
Joaquin Winter Whedon.
沃齐·温特·威顿
Uh, I even made a birth certificate for him and everything.
我还给他做了个出生证明 手续齐全
Hello, Joaquin. That's a nice name.
你好 沃齐 这名字不错
He's from Paraguay. How did that happen?
他是巴拉圭人 那又是怎么回事
I was in the pretend peace corps. Romantic.
我当时身在一支和平部队 很浪漫
Yeah, but now I'm a single mom, and it's getting really hard.
但现在我是个单身母亲 一切都会很艰难
You have to get really detailed about this, huh? Yeah.
你真得面面俱到对吧 没错
I have to go.
我得走了
Um, mom said that maybe you could drive Joaquin over to her office.
妈妈说你可以带他去她的办公室
She promised to babysit,
她答应过要照顾孩子
and then forgot to take him with her this morning.
然后今早又忘了带上他
And now I'm late, and I don't have child care.
我来不及了 我也没有保姆
What do I do?
我要做些什么
Just write in this little baby journal
就是把给他换衣服 喂他吃东西
when you change him and pretend feed him and stuff.
这类事情写进小宝宝日记
And it's really important to keep him on a schedule, okay?
有规律地照顾好宝宝很重要 好吗
It'll be great practice
这对我全天照顾奥利维亚
for when I have to look after Olivia 24/7.
会是个很好的实践
Yeah. Um, I have to go. Thank you so much, uncle Kevin.
我得走了 谢谢你 凯文舅舅
That's great uncle Kevin to you.
对你来说 我可成了凯文舅公了
Did the alarm go off?
闹钟响了吗
No, no. I just want to spend a few minutes with you
没有 我只是想在你上班前
before you go to work.
和你共度几分钟
Hopefully, I can do better than a few minutes.
但愿我能强过几分钟
No. No. Gosh. I thought I set it on buzzer.
不 不 老天 我以为我设置到蜂铃了
Before the break, we had a woman caller
刚在休息前 有一位女士打进来
whose fantasy is to run in a nude marathon.
说她渴望参加一场裸体马拉松比赛
Um, Dr. Milton, you very much believe
米尔顿博士 你很赞同
that people should act on their fantasies.
人们应该把他们的愿望付诸实践
You see, that's what's so heartbreaking
你看 这就是来电者的两难
about the caller's dilemma.
令人心痛的地方
One can only hope for her sake
她只能希望世界因自己
that the world will become more open-minded.
而变得更加开明
Okay, let's take another call.
好的 让我们接另一通电♥话♥
We have Joe from Sacramento.
这是从萨克拉门托打来的乔
Good morning, Joe.
早上好 乔
Hi, Joe.
嗨 乔
I've been thinking about looking up an old girlfriend.
我一直想去拜访一位前女友
Ah. Now that is a perfect example of
现在这是个关于理想和现实对决的
fantasy versus reality.
完美个例
Perfect, Joe.
太好了 乔
Could an old love from your past still harbor feelings for you,
可能旧爱依然对你念念不忘
or are you headed for one big letdown?
也有可能令你大失所望
Uh-oh, Joe.
乔
Abuela, did you miss me?
外婆 你想我吗
Very cute. Now take it off.
太可爱了 现在放下吧
What, why? Look, I stuffed the little arms
什么 为什么 看 我用纸巾
and the hoodie with tissue.
塞进套头衫里做出小胳膊
Paige is way too invested in that baby already.
佩吉已经对那个孩子投入太多了
What's the point of having a fake baby around the house
假如你连衣服都不给他穿
if you can't dress it up?
弄个假婴儿放在家有什么意义
What's the point of having a fake baby
一晚上都不拉屎 不吐不哭不闹
that doesn't poop, spit up, or cry all night?
这样的假婴儿又有什么意思啊
If all these kids do is carry them around...
如果这些孩子要做的就是 走到哪都带着他们
And dress them in their little hoodies,
再给他们穿上小连帽衫
what kind of disincentive is that?
这有什么难的啊
And why do I have to babysit it?
为什么非得我来照顾
Aren't you the grumpy grandma?
这个外婆的脾气真不好
I think you should cut paige a break.
我觉得你应该帮佩吉一把
She worked really hard building
难为她之前真的很努力
that water treatment plant in Paraguay.
在巴拉圭建造净水厂
So I turned on mom's show in the car on the way over.
我一路上都在车里听妈妈的节目
You would not believe the pervs calling in.
你绝不能相信真有变♥态♥打电♥话♥进去
Don't sneeze at my pervs.
别小看我变♥态♥的听众
They're very good for ratings.
他们是收听率的保障
Oh, she was always a good sport.
她过去是名运动健将
I don't think she'd ever let me down.
我从没想过她会让我失望
Oh, my god. What? ...
我的天 什么
What?
什么
Oh, god. Why is he calling her?
天啊 为什么他会打给她
He's not supposed to be calling her.
他不应该打给她
Tell me that is not Brody...
告诉我那不是布罗迪
And please tell me you're not the little birdie.
求求你告诉我 你不是那只小鸟
I'd recognize his voice anywhere. Sarah
我能听出他的声音 莎拉
Oh, Kev. Perfect timing. Rose made these.
凯文 来的正好 玫瑰做的
You'll eat 'em.
你会喜欢的
Eat Rose's cookie, Kevin.
吃玫瑰做的饼干 凯文
What, you think I'm gonna let this slide?
什么 你以为我会熟视无睹吗
Kevin Remember after her little meltdown,
凯文 记得她那次小崩溃之后
she said she was gonna drop the whole Brody issue? Yeah.
她说要放下关于布罗迪的事 对
She didn't. She tracked him down.
她没有 她找到他了
Whoa. You met him? Yes.
哇 你去见他了 是的
Well, after my brothers blew me off,
好吧 我兄弟打击过我以后
I had to go find him for myself.
我必须得自己去找他
He's the manager of a semi-pro baseball team in Modesto.
他是莫德斯托业余棒球队的经理
Wewe talked briefly. And?
我们简单地谈了谈 然后呢
And he confirmed that he's not my dad.
他确定他不是我爸爸
That's all. It was no big deal.
就是这样 没什么大不了的
Well, it's a big deal now.
现在是大事了
Are you fantasizing
你很想
about finding passion with your old lover again?
再次找回你和旧爱的激♥情♥吗
No.
不
Passion was never our problem.
我们从来不缺乏激♥情♥
That's him? Yeah.
是他吗 是
How was I supposed to know he'd come sniffing around?
我怎么知道他会去试探妈妈
Does mom know that's him? Maybe not.
妈妈知道是他吗 可能不知道
So what do you think, should I call her?
那么你怎么想 我应该打给她吗
Or should I drop in and surprise her?
还是突然造访给她个惊喜
How did things end with your lady?
你和你女朋友怎么结束的
Uh, not great. She was dating me and another guy,
不是太好 她脚踏两只船
and I kind of dropped the ball, so to speak.
可以说 是我主动放弃的
Don't kid yourself. She knows.
别骗自己了 她知道了
This is perfect.
这真是好极了
Mom's gonna get mad at you and Rose again,
妈会再次对你和玫瑰大发雷霆
and Rose is gonna freak out, she's gonna get mad at me,
玫瑰会发疯 然后对我大发雷霆
and then I'm gonna have to run around
我就只有四处周♥旋♥
and try to smooth things over. Shh.
努力平息这件事 别说了
I don't know what my job title is here,
我不知道我在这里到底是干嘛的
but it's starting to feel a lot like referee.
但是我开始觉得我变成调解人了
Wait. We can talk about this later.
等等 这个我们可以等下再谈
But right now, mom is going off the air in five minutes,
但是老妈的节目五分钟后就要结束了
and we need to have a plan, because I cannot
我们需要一个计划 因为我不能
get into this again with her.
再次跟老妈为此事争吵
I'm not sticking around for this.
我是不会再掺和进来了
剧集 | 兄弟姐妹(2006) | 导航列表