剧集 | 兄弟姐妹(2006) | 导航列表
Sarah, she did not invite you.
莎拉 她没邀请你
We'll get our own table. No.
我们自己订位子 不行
You, me, and Luc. No.
你 我还有卢克 不行
Yes. We'll be your wingmen.
行 我们就是你的助手
And while we're waiting for cocktails,
当我们等待鸡尾酒的时候
You will sashay your sweet little tush
你就穿着你四英尺的高跟鞋
over to Seth's table in your 4-inch heels,
和缀满蕾丝图案的黑色华伦天奴小礼服
your black Valentino with the lace cutouts
妖娆的走到赛斯的桌子边
The same way that I boogied my way into that gym.
重现老姐我当年妖娆走进体育馆的英姿
And you will show him who is the true owner of his heart.
之后你就会让他知道他到底爱谁
Come on, kitty. You and I both know
得了 凯蒂 你我都知道
That this little teacake is no match for you.
那个小妮子根本比不上你
No! No, sarah. This is crazy.
不 不行 莎拉 这太疯狂了
We cannot do this. We are not in high school.
我们不能这么做 我们可不是高中生了
No, we're not, but Seth is, practically.
我们不是了 但塞斯还算得上是学生呢
Okay, no, he is not,
好吧 不 他不是高中生
and I am getting very, very tired of the age jokes.
我是真的受够了这些年龄的笑话
Seth is a month away from getting his PHD,
还有一个月塞斯就博士毕业了
and he is smarter and more mature
而且他比我生命中遇到的
than 90% of the guys that I have ever met in my life,
百分之九十的男人都要聪明和成熟
and he makes Evan laugh,
还有他能让埃文开心
and he reads T.S. Eliot in bed...
还有他竟然在床上读艾略特的诗歌♥
beautifully.
帅呆了
So we're doing this?
所以我们还是宣战吧
Damn right, we are.
对极了 开战吧
You invited her brother to your house?
你把她哥哥请到家里来
Well, actually, Olivia invited him.
对 事实上 奥利维亚邀请的他
It's because you decided to tell her it was all up to her, mom.
那是因为你都让她拿主意 老妈
She should have a voice in this.
她应该有发言权
Right now, she's confused.
现在 她就迷惑了
She doesn't know what to think.
她根本就不知道该怎么想
Mom, you have to cancel this.
妈 你必须得取消邀请
You should not have put the burden to decide on her.
你不应该把做决定的压力扔给她
But she's already burdened, Kevin.
可是她都已经有压力了 凯文
She feels, no matter what happens,
她觉得 无论发生什么
somebody's gonna be hurt, and it's gonna be her fault.
总会有人受伤 而这都是她的错
Which is exactly why it shouldn't be her decision.
所以才不能让她做决定
And what if she decides for the wrong reasons--
万一她因为错误的理由 做了错误的决定
out of guilt or just because he's her brother?
出于内疚或者因为那是她亲哥哥
Mom, not everybody who goes to Afghanistan is a hero.
老妈 不是每个去阿富汗的人都是英雄
All right? Trust me. We had our fair share of dirtbags.
成不 相信我 我们有一大堆的草包
You know what, mom? Please stay out of this.
老妈 你知道吗 请别管了
Don't you have a lost dog to find?
你不是还有只狗要找吗
Yes, Kevin, I have a lost dog to find.
是的 凯文 我是还有只狗要找
And don't change the subject.
别转移话题
Look, whether olivia's brother
无论奥利维亚的的哥哥
is a--is a hero or a dirtbag is irrelevant.
是个 是个英雄还是个草包都无关紧要
She has a right to know him.
她也有权去了解他
What can she possibly learn about him in half an hour?
在半个小时的时间内她能了解到什么
This isn't speed dating.
这可不是什么"非诚勿扰"
She has been kicked around like
她从三岁起就像一只
a lost dog since she was 3 years old.
被遗弃的小狗一样被推来推去
We're offering her a home and safety for the first time in her life,
我们给予她安全感和生命中第一个家
and what, some 23-year-old kid's
然后呢 一个二十三岁的小毛孩
gonna drop from the sky and just take that away from her?
从天而降把这些从她身边夺走
Whose side are you on?
你到底是哪边的
I'm on Olivia's side, Kevin.
我站在奥利维亚这一边 凯文
Yeah. This is her life.
是 可这是她的人生
She has a right to participate in it.
她有权参与进来
It's kitty.
是凯蒂
No! No. Don't talk to her about this.
别别 别告诉她
And don't tell Sarah either,
也别告诉莎拉
cause she'll just tell her, and then they'll both flip out,
因为她会告诉她 然后她们俩就抓狂了
And I have plenty of people flipping out right now.
我现在身边抓狂的人已经够多了
Where are you going?
你要去哪
I'm going to prep for this case.
我要为这个案子做准备
I hope I can take care of it
我希望不用把奥利维亚牵扯进来
without dragging Olivia through it.
就把它摆平
Your honor, thank you for taking the time
尊敬的法官大人 非常感谢您抽时间
to hear us at such short notice in your chambers.
在如此匆忙的时间里听取我们的诉讼
I'm going to move that Mr. Garcia's motion of custody be dismissed.
我请求您驳回加西亚先生的监护权请求
Mr. Wandell and I were one formality away
我和温戴尔先生很快就能
from finalizing our adoption of olivia.
正式完成我们对奥利维亚的收养
Both the court
法♥院♥
and the department of children's services
和儿童服务部门
had completely signed off on us,
都已经同意了我们的收养
and their trust had proven well-founded.
而我们也确实是不负众望
Since olivia's been with us,
自从奥利维亚和我们在一起
she has come out of her shell,
她变得活泼开朗
She's laughing, she's learned to read.
她爱笑了 她学会了认字
She's in a safe, stable home in which she's thriving.
她在一个安全稳定的家中快乐地成长
We both believe, uh, that a change in custody at this time
我们都相信目前对监护权做出调整
would be catastrophically disruptive to her.
将给她带来严重的打击
Thank you.
谢谢
These are all valid points,
确实是强有力的论点
which I will want to hear more about.
但是我也想听取更多的这样的论点
I would also like to hear Mr. Garcia's case.
我想听取一下加西亚先生的诉讼
I'm going to deny your motion to dismiss
我将驳回你的请求
And proceed with this hearing.
继续进行听证
Would counsel for Mr. Garcia like to begin?
加西亚先生的律师可以开始了吗
Yes. Thank you, your honor.
当然 谢谢您 法官大人
We'll be presenting letters from mr. Garcia's employer,
我们将展示加西亚先生的雇主
his landlord, and his former commanding officer in the United States army.
房♥东以及以前从军时做指挥官的证明信件
But first...
但是首先
My client has a statement he'd like to make, if that's all right.
可以的话 我的委托人想先做份声明
Of course.
当然可以
Mr. Garcia.
加西亚先生
Your honor, I'm making this opening statement
法官大人 我做出以下公开声明
because I want to talk to you from my heart.
因为我想衷心和您交谈
I had some dark days in my teens,
我的童年一度很悲惨
but the army got me together,
但军队让我又振作起来
and now I have a good job,
现在我有份不错的工作
and I know in my heart
我非常确定
that I am ready to take care of Olivia now.
我已经准备好照顾奥利维亚了
Maybe Mr. Walker and Mr. Wandell have more money than I do,
或许沃克和温戴尔先生比我有钱
maybe they can buy Olivia nice things that I can't,
或许他们能为奥利维亚买♥♥更好的东西
but... the lifestyle they've chosen,
但 他们所选择的生活方式
that's not the values that I believe in
他们的价值观都是我不能接受的
and not the values I want my sister to be raised with.
我不想我的妹妹在这种价值观中成长
It's wrong for two men to be raising a child.
两个男人共同抚养孩子是不对的
Uh, your honor, may I speak?
法官大人 我能说两句吗
Yes, Mr. Walker.
可以 沃克先生
I'm sure your honor's aware,
我相信法官大人您知道
both state and federal statues
州和联邦法律都有条例
prevent the court
禁止法庭基于信仰
from making any custody decision based on religion,
种族或者生活方式
ethnicity, or lifestyle.
判定监护权的归属
Mr. Walker, I can assure you,
沃克先生 我向你保证
I'm well-aware of those statutes.
我对法律章程非常了解
Continue, Mr. Garcia.
继续 加西亚先生
I was almost done, your honor.
我基本说完了 法官大人
I just wanted to say that I'm hoping you'll read
我只想说我希望你能明白
what the people in my life have to say about me
我生活圈子中的人会如何评价我
and let my sister come home.
让我的妹妹回家吧
Kevin, please call me back.
凯文 请给我回电
Scotty told me what happened in court today. I'm--
斯科特告诉了我今天法庭上的事 我
ooh, I have to take this call.
我得接个电♥话♥
So, um, I love you. Call me back.
我爱你 给我回电
Hey, mom.
嗨 妈妈
Hi, Brody.
嗨 布罗迪
剧集 | 兄弟姐妹(2006) | 导航列表