剧集 | 兄弟姐妹(2006) | 导航列表
Oh, Kitty. I would love to go house hunting with you.
凯蒂 我很想陪你找房♥子
I'm--I'm pooped out.
但我真的累坏了
Well... what happened?
发生什么事了
I can't tell you about it right now.
现在还不能告诉你
I just--I just can't.
现在还不行
I'm gonna sit here and--and gather my wits.
我需要坐下休息 理清思路
Well, who was it?
谁啊
Oh. A friend.
一个朋友
I'll call back.
我会回给她
House hunting, Kitty.
关于房♥子 凯蒂
I-I'd-- I'd love to go with you.
我想陪你去找房♥子
Anytime. You name it. Tomorrow.
你说个时间 明天
Tomorrow's not good.
明天不行
You're busy, by all day?
你很忙吗 得忙一天吗
I can go with you after 4:00.
4点钟后有时间
Well, the houses aren't open after--
那时候就不能看♥房♥♥了
Hello.
喂
Hi.
你好
I specifically asked you
我特地告诉过你
never to call me on this home number.
不要打我家里的号♥码
Well, why is Mrs. Powell crying?
鲍威尔太太哭什么
I've got plenty of time to get to her house
我有充足的时间赶到她家
and arrange all of the bouquets.
布置花束
3:00?! You told me 6:00.
3点吗 你说是6点
No wonder she's crying. Tell her I'll be there in 15 minutes.
难怪她要哭 告诉她我15分钟内到
I thought you understood
我以为你很理解
my wanting to keep this private.
我不想公开这事
I'm s--I'm sorry.
我很抱歉
I'm sorry I snapped at you. It's just...awkward.
很抱歉朝你发火 真的难为情
I haven't told my family yet.
我还没告诉家里人
Yes, of course. You have needs.
当然 你有需求
Quite obviously, so do I.
很明显 我也是
It's just sometimes you push me too hard.
只是有时你逼得太紧了
Oh, don't hang up. Don't hang up.
别挂 别挂
Don't--please. I'm sorry. Aw, jeez.
别 求你了 抱歉 老天
Hmm. Everything okay?
一切还好吗
Fine.
还好
Oh, I just remembered.
我才想起来
I have to pick up my dress for the party tonight.
我得为晚上的派对挑选衣服
It's at the dry cleaners. Oh, you know mom,
还放在干洗店 妈 你知道吗
you've had a very emotional morning.
你需要平复下情绪
Why don't you just let me go? Why don't you sit down
让我去吧 你就坐着
and put your feet up, and
好好放松一下
I'll I'll go to the cleaners? No. They know me.
我去干洗店 不 他们不认识你
No, I-- it's fine. It's fine. They know me.
没关系 没关系 他们认人的
It'll be just fine. Mwah. Mwah. Mwah. Mwah. Mwah.
没事的 么么么
All right, Evan. Come on.
好吧 埃文 我们走
We're gonna go find out what grandma is doing
去看看外婆到底在搞什么鬼
that she doesn't want us to know that she's doing.
她肯定有事瞒着我们
You and Agatha used to be such close friends.
你和阿加莎不是姐妹淘吗
That was in seventh grade.
那是七年级时的事了
Her mom said that you won't talk to her anymore.
她妈妈说你现在都不搭理她
It's not that I won't. I just don't that much.
不是不理她 就是没以前要好了
Well, why don't you?
怎么会这样呢
She's just really immature.
她太幼稚了
Is that why you said she was stupid?
所以你就说她愚蠢
I didn't say it to her face. No, I know.
我没当面说他 我知道
But it got back to her, didn't it? She's such a baby.
但她还是知道了 她太小孩子气了
She's still wears a Hello Kitty backpack,
她还背凯蒂猫书包呢
and all she ever wants to do is make friendship bracelets.
满脑子想的就是编友谊手链
Since when did you care
你什么时候开始
so much about what people wear? Excuse me?
这么在意别人的穿着了 拜托
Who wouldn't let me buy the dress I wanted yesterday?
是谁不许我买♥♥昨天看中的衣服来着
Uh, the one with the checkbook, that's who.
买♥♥单的那个
Look, Paige, I'm not gonna fight about that.
听着 我不跟你争这个
I am not happy about this Agatha situation.
你不该这样对待阿加莎
So you get to pick out my clothes and my friends?
衣服要你买♥♥ 朋友也归你挑了吗
I'm starting to think you shouldn't go
我开始觉得不该让你参加
to this party tonight. No!
今晚的派对了 不
Mom, stop. That's not fair. You promised.
别这样 这不公平 你答应过我的
I never promised. You're not entitled, Paige.
我从没答应过你 你也没有特权
You promised, mom. Hey... wait. Wait, wait, both of you.
你答应过的 等等 你们都消停会儿
Please, let's try to find a compromise. Um...
让我们想个折中方案
What if Paige apologized to Agatha?
如果佩吉向阿加莎道歉
Then can she go to the party?
她就能参加派对了吗
That is an excellent idea.
这主意不错
And there's no time like the present. Now?
现在正是时候 现在吗
Mmmm.
没错
Come on. I will drive you up there. Thanks, babe.
走 我开车送你去 谢了 亲爱的
Oh, my god. That'd be so awesome.
天呐 真是棒极了
Agatha and her mom are gonna faint when they see you.
阿加莎和她老妈看到你肯定会兴奋得晕倒
Can we go to all my friends' houses?
去我所有朋友家走一圈吧
Uh, come on. Just--let's go.
别说了 出发吧
Oh, my god.
我的天呐
Oh, my god.
不是的吧
Oh, my god.
不能活了
Oh, my god.
我的老天
Kevin. Kevin, you're--you're--
凯文 凯文
you're never gonna believe this.
惊天大消息
You have to call me right back.
马上给我回电♥话♥
I think mom's a lesbian.
老妈是拉拉
Hey, baby. Mm. Hello.
亲爱的 晚上好
Gosh, you look so beautiful.
你们今晚美极了
I want to show you off to everyone.
我要带你们去炫耀下
Oh, my god.
我的天呐
What? Is that Paris Hilton?
怎么了 那是希尔顿吗
Paris Hilton?
帕丽斯·希尔顿
I thought she didn't believe in underwear.
她不是不♥穿♥内衣吗
Should we check it out and see if it's her?
不如去看看是不是她
Can I, mom? Sure.
老妈 我能去吗 当然
Thank you, Luc.
超感谢 卢克
Do you want to come?
不想来吗
You know, I'm gonna wait here for the rest of the family.
我还是等其他人吧
Okay. All right. Come on, luc. Let's go.
好吧 卢克快点
Get back to me.
待会儿就回来
Not mom. It is not possible.
不可能 绝对不可能
Trust me, kevin, if you had seen what I saw,
相信我 凯文 当时你要在场
there is no question.
就不会怀疑了
Anybody else--
说别人是我都信
Sarah, even you--not mom.
莎拉 甚至你 妈不可能
What do you mean, even me? Can we talk about something else?
你什么意思 甚至我 能谈点别的吗
I would really like to enjoy this evening.
就让我今晚消停一下
Well, Kevin, you know, it's not unusual for women
女人晚年姓"同"
to have lesbian conversions late in life. Says who?
没什么不正常的 谁说的
I-- it's true, Kevin.
凯文 是真的
No, it's not, Kitty. 63-year-old widows
不可能 凯蒂 哪有63岁的寡妇
don't suddenly try out for the other team.
突然开始不喜欢男人了
Okay, give me your smart phone, Mr. Smartypants. Fine.
行 智能电♥话♥给我 智能先生 给
I can't believe you of all people
难以置信 什么时候你也
would be so closedminded. What are you gonna do?
变这么保守了 你想干嘛
I am googling "Senior citizen lesbians"
我要搜 "老年拉拉"
to show you all the psychological evidence. Ugh.
给你看心理学的证据 饶了我吧
Ah. Millions of references.
搜出几百万条呢
Doesn't mean anything. Oh, no.
又证明不了什么 不好
No, I don't want that.
别蹦这个出来
What's wrong? I accidentally opened a photo.
怎么了 不小心打开了张照片
How do you close this window? Wait, wait, wait, woh!
怎么关掉 等等 不是吧
Yeah, they're Oh, my god. Oh, my god. What did you do?
就是 天呐 你点了什么
They're all porn sites.
都是些黄网
Didn't You downloaded senior citizen lesbian porn
你竟然在我手♥机♥上下载
剧集 | 兄弟姐妹(2006) | 导航列表