剧集 | 兄弟姐妹(2006) | 导航列表
I screwed up.
我闯祸了
What did you do?
你闯了什么祸
Rose found your marriage certificate online.
玫瑰在网上找到了你的结婚证书
Not on purpose.
当然 她不是故意的
She was googling you for the family tree stuff,
她是在查你的家谱资料
and she found out that...
然后她发现
That what?
发现了什么
That I was pregnant when I got married?
发现我结婚的时候已经怀孕的事吗
There. I said it. How's that?
没错 我承认 那又怎样
But now it's out there.
不过现在大家都心知肚明了
You can all just have at my sordid past
你们都可以对我那不堪的过去
like a bunch of vultures.
指指点点个没完了
But what a--what a-- what about Brody, mom?
可是 那布罗迪呢 妈
What about him?
他又怎么了
Well, you were...
你那时候
seeing him at the same time you were seeing dad.
在跟老爸约会的同时也跟他在一起吗
Did you ever think that...
你有没有想过
Did I ever think what?
我有没有想过什么
Did you sleep with him?
你和他上♥床♥了吗
How dare you, Tommy?
你怎么敢这么问 汤米
I'm sorry. If it's not possible,
我很抱歉 如果这是不可能的
it's not possible.
你说出来就是了
It's not possible.
这根本不可能
Sarah is your father's daughter.
莎拉是你父亲的亲生女儿
And...
而且
Oh, god. No, Tommy. Oh, god.
老天呐 不是吧汤米 天呐
You didn't mention this to Sarah, did you?
你没跟莎拉说这件事吧 你没说吧
Mom--
老妈
Oh, damn it, Tommy! You did screw up.
去你的 汤米 你确实闯祸了
I'm--I'm sorry, mom.
我 我很抱歉 老妈
Can you just wait a minute?
你能稍等一会儿吗
I don't have time to stand around here
我可没时间在这里陪你
and help you feel better.
让你良心好受点
I have to find your sister.
我得去找你的姐姐
This is none of your damn business.
这根本就他妈的不关你的事
And it certainly isn't any of Rose's.
更不是玫瑰该管的事
I mean... this is nice, huh?
这里真是棒极了 是吧
Justin, it smells like feet in here.
贾斯汀 这里闻起来都是臭脚的味道
Oh, come on. When I went inside and asked the waitress
拜托 当我进来询问那个女服务生
if we could borrow a tablecloth and a candle
能否借一张桌布和一支蜡烛
for a little romantic Valentine's dinner,
为情人节晚餐增添点浪漫时
I mean, she almost cried.
她感动得都快哭出来了
And you took that as a good thing?
你觉得这就意味着 这主意不错吗
Oh, tell me this--
那你告诉我
did Sarah, yes or no,
莎拉是不是说过
say she loves to bowl?
她喜欢打保龄球
Yeah, when she was 8 years old.
是 可是那是她八岁时候的事了
Okay, when Rebecca and I first started dating,
那好 在我和瑞贝卡第一次约会的时候
she had mentioned that, as a kid,
她提到当她还是孩子时
she liked the ferris wheel.
就很喜欢坐摩天轮
So I took her to Santa Monica Pier,
所以我带她去了圣塔莫妮卡码头公园
paid the guy who was running the ferris wheel.
给了开摩天轮的家伙一些钱
He let us ride it for 20 minutes.
他让我们在上面待了二十分钟
She said it was, like, one of the most romantic things
她说那次算得上是 别人为她所做的
anybody had ever done for her.
最浪漫的举动之一了
Really?
真的吗
Yeah, really. And there was gonna be some awesome
当然是真的 本来之后我们还打算
post-ferris wheel sex after,
来一场后摩天轮嘿♥咻♥大战
but I got a little nauseous--
不过我那时有点想吐
okay, okay, Justin, you've said enough.
好了好了 贾斯汀 你说得够多了
Fine. I'm here, all right?
好吧 我就说这么多了
I'm betting on you, Justin.
那我就信你一次吧 贾斯汀
Trust me.
相信我
Oh, man.
天呐 老兄
I forgot how much I miss bowling.
我都忘记我是有多怀念保龄球了
Maybe I could roll one? Justin.
或许我也可以先打一局 贾斯汀
Okay, fine. Look, text me.
好啦 记得给我发短♥信♥
I want to know how it goes.
我想知道后续如何
She's gonna love it. Thank you.
她肯定会爱死的 谢谢
Good luck. Thank you.
祝你好运 谢谢
Hey. Yeah.
嘿 怎么了
You gonna be okay?
你没事吧
Yeah. Pizza and Laker girls.
当然 我有披萨和湖人拉拉队
Okay.
好吧
Oh, it's her. She's probably here.
是她打来的 她可能到了
Hello.
你好啊
Yeah. No, no. It's all right.
当然 不不 没关系
I'm just gonna bowl a little bit with Justin.
我等下会跟贾斯汀打几场保龄球
I'll see you at home. Yeah.
我们回家见吧 是的
What happened?
发生了什么事
She still has work to do.
她还有工作要忙
It's not all that bad.
没那么糟啦
I'll spot you 50 pins.
我帮你去放50个球瓶
Let's do this. Hold that.
来吧 拿着
You know, I still get a little kick out of booking anonymously.
我仍对匿名订位感到窃喜
I think you should retire
我认为你不该再用弗兰克·N·本兹
Frank n. Beenz.
这个名字了
People are gonna start getting suspicious.
大家已经开始怀疑了
So, gentlemen, good evening.
先生们 晚上好
Happy Valentine's day. Welcome to cafe 429.
情人节快乐 欢迎来到429咖啡屋
And, uh, so the reservation is under--
是以哪位的名义订的
Beenz, table for two.
本兹 两人位
Ah, yes, Mr. Beenz.
有了 本兹先生
I have a lovely table for you. Please allow me.
我为您安排了雅座 请许我带路
Follow me.
跟我来
I hear the food here is spectacular.
我听说这里的食物一级棒
Well, we have all night to savor it.
我们有整晚的时间来品尝
I'll get it.
让我来
Thank you, Edward.
谢谢 艾德伍德
Voila.
好啦
It's a bit dim back here, isn't it?
这里有点暗 是吧
I like dim.
我喜欢暗
Do you like dim?
你喜欢暗吗
Ah, well, in that case, allow me.
那样的话 请允许我
How about that?
这样如何
Ah, even better.
啊 更好了
Yes, better...
是的 更好
And darker.
也更暗
You're sure your other patrons won't object?
你确定其他顾客不会有意见吗
Oh, not at all. After all, it's Valentine's day.
当然不会 毕竟今天是情人节
So may I offer the gentlemen
我能给先生们来杯
a lovely glass of champagne, complimentary?
醉人的香槟吗 本店免费赠送
Oh, I'd love one. I'd love one.
我要来一杯 来一杯
But my friend here is sober. Boo. Hiss.
但是我的朋友不太饮酒
Oh, true, true. But then...
对 对 那么
I don't need spirits to assure
我不需要酒精来保证
that I'll have a wonderful evening.
自己度过一个美好的夜晚
Well, I certainly hope that you do.
我真心希望如此
Oh, Edward. That is funny.
艾德伍德 那真有趣
I could kill Tommy.
我真想杀了汤米
He made me swear not to say anything, and then--
他让我发誓一个字别说 然后
Just show me what you have, please.
让我看看你掌握的资料 拜托
Fine. There's your file.
好吧 这里是你的档案
You have a file on me?
你有我的档案
I'm not a stalker, Sarah.
我可不是暗中查你 莎拉
It's just part of Nora's family tree.
这只是诺拉家谱的一部分
Okay, what's this?
好 这是什么
The marriage certificate.
结婚证书
See the date?
看到日期了吗
June 15th.
6月15日
剧集 | 兄弟姐妹(2006) | 导航列表