剧集 | 兄弟姐妹(2006) | 导航列表
So your visits with Olivia have been going well?
你们和奥利维亚的会面处得愉快吗
Um, y-yeah, although, she seems more interested
是吧 虽然聊天过程中
in biting her fingernails than she does in talking to us.
她好像更专注于咬指甲
Yeah, she was a little nervous.
对 她看上去有点紧张
When a child finds out there's a real possibility they've found a home,
当孩子发觉自己真要被收养时
it can trigger a lot of anxiety.
很容易焦虑不安
Olivia has been in the system for a long time.
奥利维亚在寄养中心住了很长时间
It's hard for her to believe in happy endings.
她一时难以接受这个美好的结局
So she's meeting us here?
那她今天过来吗
Yeah, she's on her way in.
来的 人马上就到
I brought trail mix.
我带了些混合坚果
She likes candy better, but, you know, sugar.
她其实更喜欢糖果 但糖吃多了不大好
Right.
没错
Look at you guys,
瞧瞧你们俩
already thinking like parents.
已经像家长一样替孩子着想了
Yeah.
是啊
Does she know about the weekend visits yet?
有没有跟她讲周末探访那事
In theory,
按道理说
but I think that we should choose a date today.
我们今天应该先来确定具体时间
Okay, great. We've had our niece staying with us
那太好了 我姐姐出远门了
while my sister's out of town,
我侄女和我们住在一起
so she's been helping us get Olivia's room ready.
她一直在帮我们准备奥利维亚的房♥间
How nice.
真贴心
Olivia. Hi, Olivia.
奥利维亚 你好 奥利维亚
Hi. Would you like to sit down, Olivia?
你们好 过来坐下吧 奥利维亚
No, are you guys gonna ask me to spend the weekend with you?
不了 你们是要我和你们一起过周末吗
'cause I got stuff to do.
我还有些要紧事要做
Well, is there any way that maybe you can do that stuff at our place?
也许你可以在我们家完成
Do you have a TV?
你们那有电视吗
We do, with cable.
有啊 有线电视
And, uh, thousands of movie channels.
还有上千个电影频道
I guess I could do that.
那就好办
How's next weekend?
要不下周末吧
Great.
很好
Perfect.
太好了
Sure.
一言为定
okay, I am off to Wexley.
好了 我去学校了
I'm just gonna stop by my office
先到办公室
and make sure that I have everything,
把该带上的都带上
and then I'm probably gonna do a few errands--
然后再出去办点事
And are you sure that you're okay taking care of Evan?
在家帮忙照顾埃文 没问题吧
Because I promise you, once he wakes up,
因为只要他一睁眼
you are never gonna get any reading done.
你就没法儿看书了
I'd welcome the interruption.
我本来也就看烦了
Melville just spent way too many pages
梅尔维尔[小说家&诗人]花了太多篇章
describing the length of the whale.
描述鲸鱼的长度
Oh. How long is it?
多大篇幅
It's, um... Whew. It's about 50 pages.
差不多50页
Ba-doomp.
悲剧
You are very funny.
你真会说笑
So... you gonna miss teaching?
你会怀念在三尺讲台上的时光吗
Um... Yeah, yeah.
会的 会的
It was a good semester. I-I met a guy.
很棒的一学期 我 遇上了一个好男人
I taught a class,
教授了一门课程
and... it was great.
非常有成就感
Well, just think. You know, now that the semester's over,
想想看 学期结束后
you can spend a lot more time with that guy you met.
你就有更多的时间陪陪你的好男人
Yeah. Slow around the corner! Slow, slow, slow.
慢点转 慢点 慢点 再慢点
It's fine. It's fine.
没事 没事
Whoa, whoa, Kevin. Slow down. It's slipping.
凯文 慢点 要滑下去了
Saul, Saul, don't!
索尔 索尔 快放手
You'll throw your back out. I got it.
小心扭到腰 我抓稳了
Just get the keys. Nobody ever lets me do anything!
就拿着把钥匙 无事一身轻
Why did we have to get this now?
干嘛非要现在弄这个
Because I told you,
我跟你说过了
one day, Olivia will need a desk.
奥利维亚早晚会需要一张书桌
Yeah, but this isn't a desk.
但这又不是书桌
It's a box with pieces of a desk in it.
这只不过是一盒书桌组装套件
And guess who's gonna have to assemble it. Who?
猜猜到时由谁负责组装 谁啊
Me.
肯定我呗
Okay, I want to meet Olivia.
我想见见奥利维亚
When am I gonna meet my niece?
我什么时候能见我侄女
It's weekends for a while.
还得等到周末呢
She has to transition into living with us.
搬来以前 她还先得有个适应过程
Oh, Saul, I have some things I wanted to get rid of.
对了 索尔 有些东西我不想要了
I was wondering if maybe you wanted to donate them
也许你可以帮我
to the gay and lesbian center.
捐给同性恋中心
No problem. I'd be happy to,
没问题 我乐意效劳
except I'm not volunteering there anymore.
只是我不在那里做志愿者了
Why not? Did homophobia end without my knowledge?
为什么 难道世上不存在患恐同症的人了
No. I found out that Jonathan works there.
不是 我发现乔纳森在那工作
Oh, I thought you guys talked.
我以为你们就这事已经谈妥了
We did. I told him that
是谈了 我告诉他
he probably gave me H.I.V. in the '80s.
三十年前可能正是他把艾滋传给了我
It was a very nice chat.
我们谈得很"愉快"
Sweetheart.
甜心
What are you guys doing home?
你们在家干嘛呢
We live here. How's your homework coming?
我们住这儿啊 作业写怎么样了
It's good.
蛮好的
Um, I'm doing an essay on Anne Frank.
我在写一篇关于安妮·弗兰克的作文
But I-I could really use a break.
中途出来休息一下
I'd love to take a walk. Do you guys want to take a walk?
我想散散步 有人要加入吗
Where?
到哪散步
Outside.
外面
Paige, we live in L.A.
佩吉 我们这是在洛杉矶
No one's ever willingly walked around the block to talk about anything.
没人会一边压马路一边聊天
I do it all the time.
可我一直都这么干
See? What's going on? Is everything all right?
看吧 怎么回事 你没事吧
Yeah. I've just been a little cooped up. That's all.
没事 就是在家闷久了 仅此而已
Is someone hiding back there?
房♥间有人吧
Yes.
对
It's not Anne Frank, is it?
肯定不是安妮·弗兰克对吧
Whoever is in there can come on out.
里面的同学可以出来了
How's it going?
最近好吗
Great. Really great.
很好 非常好
I'm sorry I'm late. The 5 was like a parking lot.
抱歉我迟到了 5号♥大道堵得水泄不通
So where is she?
她人呢
Same place she was when I called you.
原地没动呢
She's refusing to pack.
她不愿意收拾行李
Would you please not talk about me like I wasn't here?
别以为我听不到你在背后议论我
Hi, Holly.
你好 赫莉
I don't know what you're doing here, Nora.
你来干嘛 诺拉
She's here to help.
她来帮忙
We're supposed to take the red-eye out tonight.
我们打算乘坐夜间航♥班♥
We've got a car coming in an hour.
一小时以后就有车过来接我们
Well, why don't you wait and go in the morning?
你为什么不等到早晨再走呢
No, I can't. I have to leave tonight.
时间不允许 我必须今晚启程
I have my first class tomorrow.
明天是我的第一节课
I told you, you should just go.
跟你说过了 你自己去就好了
Holly, I am not gonna go to New York without you.
赫莉 我不会丢下你一个人去纽约的
Okay, then you're gonna miss your first class.
好啊 那你就等着错过你的第一节课吧
Holly, I don't understand.
赫莉 我就不明白了
When I talked to you last week,
上礼拜我和你说这事的时候
you were so excited about all of this.
你明明很高兴啊
No, I was excited for him
我那是为他高兴
because it's what he wants to do.
因为那是他之所想
He wants to move back to New York again and teach cinematography.
搬回纽约 教授电影摄影课程
But it's all just happening too fast.
但这一切都来得太快了
I'm not ready.
我还没准备好
How can I help?
我能帮上什么忙
剧集 | 兄弟姐妹(2006) | 导航列表