剧集 | 兄弟姐妹(2006) | 导航列表
since the moment she got the call yesterday.
就不停地在准备葬礼的事
Where is she? She, uh, she asked me
她在哪 她叫我带些
to pick up the programs she designed for the service.
与葬礼有关的节目
She's looking at gravestones with Saul. Oh.
她跟索尔去看墓碑了
He didn't want to go.
他并不想去
Jewish tradition
犹太人的传统
doesn't have you place the thing for a year.
必须在一年之内安置好墓碑
Well, at least they're doing it together.
好吧 至少他们能一起做这事
I guess that's important.
我想这很重要吧
Yeah, so is taking a breath.
是吧 让自己喘口气也很重要
Saul took it pretty hard.
索尔非常难受
Yeah? Your mom's just powering through,
是吗 你妈妈只是在硬撑
knocking off one task after the next.
一项接着一项 料理个不停
Yeah, that's her M.O.
是啊 那是她的作风
Yeah.
没错
How are you doing?
你还好吗
Me? Oh, I'm fine.
我吗 我很好
Ida and I were not close.
我和艾达并不熟悉
I'm beginning to see a pattern here.
她和大家都不太亲近啊
Yeah. She wasn't the easiest woman in the world.
是啊 她没那么好相处
Well, I think Nora is trying to make up for bad times.
我想诺拉是在试图弥补过去那些不快
She's, uh, got quite a send-off planned.
她正在筹备一场大型的告别式
What is it about weddings and funerals
这些让我们想大操大办的
that makes us all want to put on such a big show?
婚礼啊葬礼啊 究竟有什么意义
We're planning our wedding.
我们正在筹办婚礼
Or Benoit of Beverly Hills is.
或说是来自比弗利山的本瓦特在筹办
You know, it's my second marriage.
这是我第二次结婚
To be honest with you,
老实跟你说
I'd be happy at the courthouse.
我很乐意在法♥院♥大楼登记举♥行♥
My second marriage was in Vegas.
我的第二次婚礼是在维加斯
It's the courthouse, but with cocktails.
是在提供鸡尾酒的法♥院♥大楼
That sounds like fun.
听起来真有趣
If only the marriage was. Oh, really?
要是那次婚姻也如此就好了 真的吗
Oh, please. Okay, I won't ask.
拜托 好吧 我不问了
Are you taking off?
你要走了吗
Yeah.
是啊
I think it's time for me to go.
我想是时候离开了
Brody, you can't just show up here,
布罗迪 你不能突然出现
drop your dog off,
把狗扔在这儿
come back, and then leave,
好不容易回来 然后又走人
and pretend that nothing is happening.
假装什么都没发生过
I think it's best if I just get out of her hair.
我想我不去烦她才是最好的
All right, listen to me.
好吧 听我说
She may not be able to express this,
她也许不会表达出来
but she needs you.
但她需要你
Her mom just died.
她妈妈刚过世了
Fine, leave if you want,
好吧 你要走随你
but don't pretend you're doing it for her.
但不要假装你是为了她好才离开的
Sarah, I'm telling you, I don't know how to help her.
萨拉 我跟你说 我不知道怎么帮她
Then figure it out.
那就好好想想
I barely even recognize her looking like that--happy.
我几乎没见过 她这么开心的样子
Well, by the time we met her,
我们见她的时候
She really didn't have much to be happy about. No.
她真的没什么可开心的 是啊
Here. Oh, come on. Seriously? We're we're not even religious.
戴上 拜托 来真的吗 我们又不信教
Grandma was, so everyone here is gonna wear one.
可祖母信 所以来这儿的每个人都要戴
I gave that letter to Saul.
我把那封信给索尔了
I think he's scared to open it.
我想他害怕拆开看
You find anything else in that room?
那间房♥里你还发现什么
No, not much. Just a, uh, an old picture of grandpa.
没什么 只有一幅祖父的照片
Grandpa Bernie?
伯尼祖父的照片
I didn't think they were exactly the perfect couple.
我以为他们算不上是一对完美夫妻
Well, they weren't, but she never found anyone else.
他们不算 但她再也没找到别的人
She had plenty of time to find someone else.
她有充足的时间去找
You know what, Kevin?
你知道吗 凯文
Not everyone's as lucky as you are.
不是所有人都像你一样幸运
I mean, if you hadn't met Scotty, you'd probably still be
如果没有遇见斯科特 你很可能
some corporate lawyer,
还是一名集团律师
hooking up with a different guy every night.
每晚跟不同的男人鬼混
Wow. Is that what you think of me?
你就是这么想我的吗
Look, all I'm saying is, I know what she went through.
我要说的是 我能体会她的煎熬
All right? When my marriage ended,
我的婚姻就此结束的时候
It felt like my life stopped.
我感觉生命都到了尽头
You're nothing like Ida.
你跟艾达不一样
How do you know? I'm about to be 30 years old,
你怎么知道 我就快30岁了
and I'm a single divorce,
还是一个单身的离婚人士
Kevin. Yeah, and look what you've achieved.
凯文 是啊 但想想你的成就
You served your country three times, you beat addiction,
你为国家服役3次 戒了毒瘾
you save lives for a living.
行医济世
Kevin, I don't care what I've achieved.
凯文 我并不在乎这些成就
I'm alone, just like grandma.
我还是一个人 跟祖母一样
And she ended up in
她在一间摆放着老照片的
a-a sad empty room
可悲而空荡的房♥间里
with an old photograph.
终止了生命
Not everyone gets the life they want.
不是所有人都能过上想要的生活
Welcome. Thank you for coming.
欢迎 谢谢你能来
Of course, dear.
这是当然的 亲爱的
You're still here. I'm very glad.
你还在这儿 我真高兴
I came to pay my respects.
我来致以敬意
Why did mom book the big room?
为什么妈妈订了这么大一间
There's hardly anyone here? Ask your mom.
根本没有那么多人来 问你妈妈去吧
Hello.
你好
Oh, you must be the lucky french guy.
你一定是那位幸运的法国小伙儿啦
Mm-hmm. Nice to meet you.
是啊 很高兴见到你
How's the wedding going?
婚礼进行得如何
Well, right now we're stuck
我们目前还在犹豫
somewhere between the royal wedding
是举办隆重的仪式婚礼
And vegas, baby. Ooh.
还是去维加斯呢 是吧
Vegas? That's new. Now you want to elope?
维加斯 这是新想法 你想私奔吗
No, I was kidding. Yeah,
没有 我开玩笑的 是啊
you've been kidding quite a bit about this wedding.
你总是不断地拿婚礼开玩笑
Luc. You skipped benoit's meeting.
卢克 你错过跟本瓦特的见面
You mock everything I bring home.
你嘲笑我带回家的一切
No, I only mocked the swan.
不 我只嘲笑了天鹅
Guys, maybe we should take our seats.
各位 也许我们该入座了
Luc. You know what? I don't want to talk about this now.
卢克 我现在不想谈这个
Well, I don't want to go into a funeral angry.
我不想怒气冲冲地去参加葬礼
And I don't want you to go into a wedding unhappy.
我更不想你心怀怨念地去参加婚礼
Do you even want to get married?
还是你根本不想结婚
Luc, that is ridiculous.
卢克 这怎么可能呢
I'm sorry if I've been cracking jokes,
我对我之前开的玩笑感到抱歉
but I don't care about a big wedding.
但我真的无所谓什么盛大的婚礼
It's my second marriage.
我这是二婚了
I don't want to put on some overpriced dress
我不想穿什么价格不菲的婚纱
and pretend I'm a princess.
假装自己还是公主
It doesn't mean anything.
这根本没意义
Like this.
就像今天
You think a big send-off's
你觉得这样大型的告别式
gonna change how any of us felt about Ida?
会改变我们对艾达的看法吗
Sarah, maybe it doesn't mean anything to you,
萨拉 也许这对你而言不重要
but this is my first wedding.
但这是我第一次结婚
This will be my only marriage.
也会是我唯一一段婚姻
I'm not trying to change how I feel about you, Sarah.
我不是想改变对你的看法 萨拉
Just trying to celebrate.
只是想好好庆祝
Saul.
索尔
I think they're ready to start.
仪式马上开始了
Thanks, Scotty.
谢谢 斯科特
What's the letter say?
信上说了什么
I don't know.
我不知道
Well, don't you want to read it?
你不想拆开看吗
No, Scotty. I don't want to read it.
不 斯科特 我不想拆开
剧集 | 兄弟姐妹(2006) | 导航列表