剧集 | 兄弟姐妹(2006) | 导航列表
I wish I could help you, Diane, but there are none left.
不是不想帮 戴安 但是真没票了
Mm-hmm. Sorry. Okay, bye.
抱歉 好的 再见
Oh, my god. Mom, alistdish has something about the party.
天呐 妈妈 AlistDish报道了这次派对
It says it's gonna be "Jammed with celebrities."
上面说 到时候会"名流云集"
Why would celebrities care about an underwear launch?
名人关注内衣发布会做什么
Well, it's designer underwear.
这可是名牌内衣
Yeah, our publicist invites them. It's just business.
宣传人员邀请了他们 生意而已
I can't believe I'm going. What are you wearing tonight?
真不敢相信我也要去 你今晚穿什么
Oh, my god.
我的老天爷
We got Paige
我们昨天去商场
the cutest outfit at the mall yesterday.
给佩吉买♥♥了一套超可爱的行头
It was just, you know, the gal pals...
我们就像一对姐妹淘
with mani-pedis, lunch and shopping.
一起修甲 吃饭 然后购物
We had a lot of fun.
我们玩得很开心
Didn't we? Mmhmm.
对吧 对
Well, I did anyway, chicken.
反正我挺开心的 丫头
Mom.
妈妈
I asked you to stop calling me that, please.
麻烦你不要那样叫我了
I'm not a baby anymore. I know.
我不是小孩子了 我知道
Just sometimes, I need to call you that
偶尔叫叫嘛 这样才能提醒我
to remind myself that you are my daughter.
你还是我的女儿
Why?
为什么
Because...
因为
I just--I barely recognize you sometimes.
有时候 我几乎不认识你了
I'll get it. I'll get it. I'll get it.
我来接电♥话♥ 我去开门
Hi, Kevin. Hi. Listen, I need a huge favor.
凯文 我要你帮个大忙
I have to put two more names on the list
明晚卢克的派对
for Luc's launch party tonight. No, sorry. Can't do.
我还得再带两个人 抱歉 不能
You're the sixth person to call this morning.
今早已经有5个人打电♥话♥了
Yeah, but you can pull some strings, right?
但你能走后门吧
I have pulled all my strings trying to get you and Scotty
为了让我们全家人都能去
and the rest of the family into the party already.
我已经把后门都走完了
Okay, you know what? This is an emergency.
拜托 这是紧急情况
I ran into this guy, Chazz, from my old law firm this morning
早上我去买♥♥咖啡的时候 碰到恰斯
when I was getting coffee...
以前律师事务所的同事...
Hey, uh, the agency sent these for tonight.
经销商为今晚的派对送来的衣服
Which one do you like the most? The brown one.
你喜欢哪一套 棕色的
Ew. Mom, no way. It's like the color of baby poop.
妈妈 不行 跟婴儿便便似的
Excuse me? Sorry, but it is.
你说什么 抱歉 确实是
what about this one?
这套呢
Definitely that one.
完全同意
You could just see the pity oozing out of him.
我要拒绝他 他肯定会很难过
When did you, um, become this person?
你以前不这样的啊
I feel like your body has been invaded by zombies
我觉得 你好像被鬼附身了
who left you all these opinions.
刚刚是那鬼在说话吧
...superior, like, you know, "I really admire you
他说"我真的很敬佩你
for throwing away your career to help people."
舍事业 救百姓"
The whole time, he's twirling his bentley key--
他一直在炫耀他的宾利车钥匙
Hey, know what? I got another call. No, wait
我又有电♥话♥ 不 等等
Hey, Kitty. Listen, honey, if you're trying to get
凯蒂 亲爱的 如果你也要我
extra tickets for tonight, I just--I can't.
给你多弄一张票 我真的无能啊
I-- oh, god. Is that tonight?
天呐 是今晚吗
I love you for saying that. Thank you so much.
你这么说我真欣慰 谢谢
Listen, by the way,
听着
I promised mom that I would go house hunting with you today,
我答应妈妈 今天要和你一起看♥房♥♥子
but I can't Oh, whatever, whatever, whatever.
但我去不了 算了 没事没事
I don't care about that. That's not why I called.
我无所谓 我不是为这个打给你
Here's the thing--do you remember when I told you
是这样的 你还记得我给你说过
that mom keeps disappearing hours at a time
妈妈总会无故消失几小时吗
and then she's all cagey about where she's been?
问她去哪儿了 她还吞吞吐吐的
Mmhmm. Well, get this
没错 听着
5:00 this morning, I walk by her room.
今早5点 我经过她房♥间时发现
Her bed is made, and she is gone.
床铺干干净净 人不见了
Where would she go so early?
她那么早会去哪儿啊
Well, I'm thinking
我在想
that maybe her bed wasn't... slept in at all.
她可能压根儿就没回来睡过
seriously? Well, I mean,
真的吗 那个啥
I fell asleep at 10:00, so I can't be
我晚上10点就睡了
absolutely positive that she didn't come home, but--but--
所以我不敢确定她回家没 但是
You think she's having a secret affair?
你认为妈妈在搞地下恋情
Well...
那个
It crossed my mind.
我有这个想法
wait a minute. Come--come--come on.
等等 别胡猜
There--there's gotta be another explanation.
她肯定是有别的事儿
Well, I Ugh! Oh, god. I forgot about Kevin.
我 天呐 我都忘了凯文了
Okay, uh, sorry, Kitty. All right.
好了 抱歉 凯蒂 好吧
Bye, hon.
亲 拜拜
Hi, Kevin. Sorry. Yeah, so this twit, Chazz,
凯文 抱歉久等 这个蠢蛋恰斯
he has the paper open in front of him,
他面前摆了一份报纸
and guess whose full-page ad is right there. So I--
你说谁的广♥告♥会占一整个版面
Kevin, are you still harassing me for tickets?
凯文 你还想缠着我帮你弄票吗
Well, yeah.
是呀
It's just two. Please, please don't make me call Chazz back
只要两张 拜托 别让我再打给恰斯
and tell him I couldn't get him in.
告诉他我无能为力
II mean, could you just ask Luc? The answer is no.
你能不能问问卢克 不能
Oh, my god.
天呐
What? Who is it? It's Andrew Simms.
是谁 是安德鲁·希姆斯
I'm totally in love with him.
他是我的大爱
No. Okay, uh...
不敢相信 好吧
Hello. Hi.
你好 你好
Yeah. Uh, can you hold on a second?
你能等一下吗
Luc, is there any way you could please get me another ticket? No!
卢克 能不能再帮我弄两张票 不能
No. Yeah, I could try.
不 我可以试试
No, no, no. Mom, you don't understand.
不不不 妈妈 你不懂
Listen to me. You just tell him that you're very sorry,
听我说 你就跟他说 抱歉
but that you can't, okay?
无能为力 行吗
Uh, Andrew, can you just hold on a second? Hey, hi. How are you?
安德鲁 你能等等吗 你好
I'm getting another call.
又有电♥话♥打进来
Monique, Andrew Simms just asked me out,
莫妮可 安德鲁·希姆斯约我啦
and my mom's being totally unreasonable.
但是我妈非常不可理喻
I'm so sorry, Scotty. You know--
抱歉 斯科特
What? Are you kidding me?
什么 你开玩笑呢
Kevin, I cannot believe that you would stoop so low
凯文 想不到你居然这么自降身份
and put Scotty up to this
我明明说了不行
when I clearly said "No."
你还让斯科特来当说客
I don't know what you're talking about,
我不知道你在说什么
'cause Scotty's not even here.
斯科特没和我在一起啊
I think all the invitations are already gone.
我想邀请函都发完了吧
Please, please. It's just two more people.
求你了 就多两个人
Uh, hi, Scotty.
斯科特
You know I love you and everything,
你知道我很爱你的
but could you pass on a message to Kevin for me
但是麻烦你给凯文带个口信
that the answer is no? Thank you.
说我无能为力 谢谢
She's ruining my life.
她在破坏我的生活
Bye, Monique.
莫妮可 拜拜
Bye, Andrew.
安德鲁 拜拜
Bye, Ashley.
阿什莉 拜拜
That goes for you, too, Kevin. Good-bye.
凯文 你也该拜拜了
I--
我
Uh, Sarah, honey, you don't have to call me back.
莎拉 亲爱的 不用回我电♥话♥
I just wanted to let you know, I might be late...
我只是告诉你一声 今晚卢克的派对
for Luc's party tonight.
我可能会迟到
Okay, bye-bye.
好的 拜拜
Good morning. Good morning.
早上好 早上好
Has she been down yet?
她下来了吗
Um, no, no, but I heard her rustling around upstairs,
还没 但我听到楼上有声响
so I think she's up. Oh.
估计已经起床了
And it looks like she was looking at real estate online,
她好像在网上找房♥子
so--look at that. That's a good sign, rit?
瞧瞧 是个好征兆 对吧
Well, maybe she'll actually get dressed today.
她今天可能会梳妆打扮一番
剧集 | 兄弟姐妹(2006) | 导航列表