剧集 | 兄弟姐妹(2006) | 导航列表
Valentine's day.
情人节
What's the point?
没什么大不了的
Unless you're one of the lucky ones
除非你像这位来自阿尔塔迪纳的
like Maggie from Altadena,
幸运儿麦琪一样
who is spending this ridiculous day
把这荒唐的一天都花在
canoodling with the love of her life in a snuggie
窝在有三个口的袖毯里
with three armholes--
与一生挚爱亲亲我我
And, yes, we actually live in a world
没错 我们生活的世界里
where that product exists,
真的有袖毯这种东西存在
I checked online--
我还上网查过
But for the rest of us,
但对于其他人来说
the old 2/14 is just a sad reminder
2月14不过是个悲催的提醒
of everything that's missing from our lives,
提醒着我们在生命中失去的一切
or we never had,
从未拥有过的一切
or the one that got away.
或是逝去的一切
So here's to you and all your near misses
在这里我想为丘比特先生本人
with your little bow and arrow, Mr. Cupid.
和他小弓箭未中的目标说一声
Thanks a lot.
真谢谢你啊
This is Nora Walker,
我是诺拉·沃克
reminding you that mom is always listening.
在此提醒您 母亲总是在倾听
Okay, we're out.
好了 结束了
What the hell was that?
你在搞什么鬼
What?
我怎么了
First you're patronizing some poor woman
先是对那些可怜的女人
and her blanket,
和她家的毛毯嗤之以鼻
then you start berating a cherub.
然后又开始斥责小天使
Sarah, I was emoting.
莎拉 我只是表达自己的感受
That's what I get paid for.
我吃的就是这口饭
No, mom. You get paid to be the concerned
不 妈妈 我付你工资是要你扮演
but ever-positive mother
一个操心却始终积极向上的母亲形象
that none of us actually have,
虽然没人能有这样的母亲
but that we all need,
但我们却都需要这样的母亲
especially on holidays.
尤其在节日的时候
If this were a real holiday,
今天要真是个节
the post office would be closed.
邮局怎么不关门放假
Listen, this radio station is gonna close
要是你再这样下去
if you don't stop this right now.
广播台就要关门大吉了
You know what? Tommy told me
知道吗 汤米曾告诉我
you have been working very long hours. No, mom
你工作时间太久了 不 妈妈
I really think the overtime is making you irrational.
我真觉得过度加班让你有点偏激了
Irrational? You're costing me listeners.
偏激 你这是在害我流失听众
First you break up with Dr. Karl, who had
你先是甩了我们这收听率最高的
Our highest-rated show --
卡尔博士
Karl leaving the station is not my responsibility.
卡尔的离开和我没关系
That's debatable.
那个可以再讨论
What is your responsibility
但刚才你指桑骂槐地说他
is that collective turning off of radios that just occurred
导致听众们集体调台
when you were pining for him just now.
就是你的不对了
Oh, come on. I wasn't talking about Karl, the pill.
拜托 我刚刚没在说卡尔
Who were you talking about, then?
那你在说谁
No one. I...
没说谁 我
I was just talking about life in general,
我只是谈谈普通人的生活
the old ups and downs.
普通人的悲欢离合
Well, stop it. This is not public radio, mom.
别说了 这可不是公共电台 妈妈
Our advertisers like us warm and fuzzy.
广♥告♥商希望我们塑造贴心温暖的形象
Well, look who's talking.
瞧瞧是谁在说这话呀
You're not warm and fuzzy.
你既不贴心也不温暖
You are cold and prickly.
你又冷酷又易怒
I am not cold and prickly.
我才不这样呢
I am working, mom.
我只是在工作 妈妈
I could not be happier.
我高兴得不能再高兴了
For now, anyway.
至少现在不是
Listen to yourself, mom. You've gone dark.
听听你说的话 妈妈 你变阴暗了
I need you to get your mom back, okay?
我要你变回那个温暖的妈妈 好吗
Warm, fuzzy, love.
贴心 温暖 有爱
Scotty, we're really booked solid tonight.
斯科特 今晚我们这都预定满了
You know, in case we have any walk-ins,
我觉得我们应该在那个角落
I'm thinking maybe we should squeeze an extra 2-top
再加两张桌子 给临时进来的客人
into that corner.
备个座
What are you wearing, by the way?
你穿的这是什么啊
Oh. Uh, Jonathan's coming over. We're going power walking.
乔纳森一会过来 我们要去竞走
We've been doing it for a few weeks.
我们一起竞走已经有段时间了
Please tell me you don't go to the mall.
别告诉我是你专门去商场买♥♥的
Is that velour?
那是丝绒的吗
Nice.
真不错
Make fun of the two old men who like to walk funny.
尽管嘲笑两个喜欢别扭走路的老人家吧
See if that gets you into heaven.
看你会不会因此上天堂
I'm sorry. It's--it's cute.
对不起 这很可爱
So you guys have been, uh, seeing a lot of each other, huh?
这么说 你们经常见面
Don't make it sound like that, because it's not.
别说的好像我们在约会似的
Well, forgive me for being romantic on Valentine's day.
原谅我在情人节这天想的都是浪漫
Hi.
你好
Jonathan.
乔纳森
Hey. Hey.
你好 你好
You guys match, by the way.
你们俩真♥相♥配
You guys part of a power walking team?
你们参加了竞走队吗
You're vicious. You know that?
你这张坏嘴
Come on. Let's go.
走吧
Wait, wait, wait. Saul,
等等 索尔
who's Franklin Norman Beenz?
弗兰克林·诺曼·本兹是谁
He made a reservation for one on valentine's day.
他在情人节只预定了一个人座位
Frank N. Beenz? You know him?
弗兰克·N·本兹吗 你认识他
I know Edward Lemonde.
我认识艾德伍德·莱蒙德
That's one of his cover names.
那是他的一个化名
You're kidding me.
你开玩笑吧
You know Edward Lemonde, the food critic?
你认识艾德伍德·莱蒙德 那个美食评论家
Yeah. W-well, why would he come tonight? It's a prix fixe.
他今晚为什么过来 这只是普通的客餐
How well do you know him? Well, he calls me occasionally.
你和他有多熟 他偶尔会找我
Really? Well, I accompany him to restaurants.
是吗 我陪他去饭店吃饭
Oh, I-I didn't know that.
我怎么不知道
Well, we're not dating. Whatever.
我们没在约会 无所谓
It'd be fine if you were.
就算你们在约会也没什么
Well, we're not.
我们没有
Matter of fact, he called me yesterday.
实际上 他昨天打电♥话♥给我了
I told him I was busy.
我告诉他我很忙
What--what did he call you about?
他打电♥话♥给你干嘛
Tonight, actually. He didn't tell me
约我今晚吃饭 他没告诉我
the name of the restaurant. Excuse me.
餐厅的名字 等等
He called you to invite you to dinner here
他打电♥话♥邀请你到这里来
for valentine's day? Yeah.
一起享用情人节晚餐 对
Hmm. So why did you say no?
那你为什么拒绝了
Well, I didn't think I'd be comfortable with it.
我不太喜欢那样
But, Jonathan, he's gonna review us.
但是 乔纳森 他会点评我们餐厅的
What do you want me to do, try to influence his opinions?
你想要我做什么 影响他的看法吗
No. Don't look at it that way.
不 别这么想
You know, just to keep him company.
只是跟他做个伴
Jonathan, I told you,
乔纳森 我说过
I don't mind if you're dating. We're not dating.
我不介意你约会 我们没在约会
I-I-I-I have an idea. Why don't you call him back?
我有个主意 你打个电♥话♥给他
I don't think it's too late.
我觉得现在打还来得及
Wait. Laverne, Shirley has a very bad feeling
等等 拉芙娜 雪莉不喜欢
about this little scheme of yours.
你这个小诡计
I don't understand what the big deal is.
我不明白这有什么大不了的
You don't want him to do this. Come on.
你并不真想让他这么做 拜托
No, no, no. I-I'd actually love to do it.
不不 事实上我很乐意
As a matter of fact, I should've said yes in the first place.
其实我早就该答应他的
I'm power walking, Saul! I'll be right there!
我去竞走了 索尔 我就来
You realize you're pimping him out.
你知道你是在派他当托
Would you be quiet? He's fine with it.
你就别管了 他自己都同意了
We don't want a critic eating alone on Valentine's day.
我们怎么能让评论家在情人节独自享用晚餐
剧集 | 兄弟姐妹(2006) | 导航列表