剧集 | 兄弟姐妹(2006) | 导航列表
Okay. Well, then we'll both help you.
好的 待会我们俩一起辅♥导♥你
Hi. Hi.
嗨 嗨
Paige doesn't want any-- any mayonnaise on her sandwich.
佩吉的三明治里不要蛋黄酱
Okay.
好的
I feel like I've crossed enemy lines
和你站在一起
just by standing in here with you.
我觉得像是与敌为伍一样
Yeah, well... apparently you have.
是啊 真是难为你了
Yeah.
是啊
You know the hardest thing about all this?
你知道整件事里 什么最让人难受吗
Is what happened that night
其实那天晚上发生的事
was about so much more than cheating.
远远不止背叛那么简单
But no matter what I felt, it doesn't matter,
但是不管我的感受如何 都无所谓了
because I did what I did, and...
因为木已成舟 而且...
And what?
而且什么
Scotty, Kevin told me about that night
斯科特 凯文跟我说了那晚的事
and why he didn't show up to the restaurant opening.
还有餐厅开业时他没出现的原因
That's my point. I had a legitimate reason to be upset,
我就是想说这个 我完全有理由生气
but instead of telling him...
但我没有告诉他 而是...
Forget it.
算了吧
No, don't forget it. Don't forget it.
不 别这样 不能就这么算了
Tell him now. Tell him everything--
去告诉他吧 跟他讲明一切
Everything you felt then, everything you feel now.
告诉他 你当时所想 现在所思
That's the only way.
这是解决问题的唯一办法
I've lost my right to.
我已经失去与他谈话的资格了
Oh, I have never been this indecisive.
我从来没这么优柔寡断过
Oh, wait a minute. Here we go. This is it. Hmm?
等等 我们一起来 这个
Ah, look at that. Baby Green Jeans. No.
看看这个 婴儿绿色牛仔 不行
We love babies.
我们都喜欢婴儿啊
My kids are too old. Don't you think it's weird
我的孩子都大了 你不觉得一个没有婴儿的人
when babyless people are obsessed with baby stuff?
却对婴儿物品着迷 很怪异吗
No, I don't think it's weird
不 只要能赚钱
as long as it makes money. They're weird.
就没什么好奇怪的 好怪异啊
I keep coming back to this one, actually.
事实上 我一直无法忘掉这一家
It's a media company.
这是个传媒公♥司♥
A media company? Really?
传媒公♥司♥ 是吗
It's kind of like a holding company.
这差不多算是个控股公♥司♥
It's got interests in local newspapers, radio.
从当地报纸和广播中盈利
Sarah, this is right up my alley.
莎拉 这正好是我擅长的领域啊
I'm a Communications Director. I mean, think about it.
我是个公♥关♥主管啊 而且 你想想
With your business savvy and my experience in politics,
有你的商业头脑和我的政♥治♥经验
we... we could really make this fly.
我们肯定能大展宏图
Wait. Kitty, are you saying
等等 凯蒂 你的意思是
that you actually want to run this with me?
你真是真心想要和我一起共事吗
Yeah. No, Sarah, I meant it when I said it.
是啊 莎拉 我说的每一句都是认真的
I-I really want to help you.
我 我真的很想帮你
I thought you meant you'd help, like, whittle.
我以为你是真心想帮我 像是 筛选
It's just, you've never shown any interest in business before.
只是 你以前从没对做生意表现出任何兴趣
What are you talking about?
你在说什么啊
I have-- I have directed a staff.
我指导过一个员工
I've marketed myself.
还推销过自己
You know, politics is based in business theory.
知道吗 政♥治♥是建立在商业理论之上的
Exactly. Theory.
没错 理论
And when it comes to theory, you're all over it.
说到理论 你可是专家
You know, I came up with a very good business idea once.
我有次想到过一个很棒的商业点子
When?
什么时候
In college. What?
上大学的时候 什么点子
Magnetic poetry.
磁铁诗
You invented magnetic poetry?
你发明了磁铁诗吗
Yes. Yeah, well, no. I thought of it,
对啊 不是 是先我想到的
and then some other guy did it, you know, like a year later--
然后其他人先做了 大概在我想到的一年后吧
Exactly. You see? Everyone has ideas.
没错 明白了吗 每个人都有点子
It's realizing the ideas to profit that's the challenge.
把想法变成实际利益才是挑战所在
Yeah, and that's exactly what I would've done
要是爸跟妈当时能借我笔钱
if mom and dad had given me a loan.
我早就这么做了
Why didn't they?
他们为什么没给你
I don't know. It wasn't dad. It was mom.
我不知道 不关爸爸的事 是妈妈
And she kept on saying,
她一直说什么
"oh, you're on your way to accomplishing so much,
你的前途不可估量
and business is Sarah's thing".
做生意这档事就留给莎拉
And blah, blah, blah.
然后 这个 那个的
Wait. Mom said business was my "thing"?
等等 妈妈说做生意是我的"那档事"
Sarah, the point is--
莎拉 重点是
As in my only thing?
是说我"就知道"做生意吗
No. I don't think she used the word "only".
不 她没用那个词儿
But that's what she meant.
但她就是那个意思
She, uh...
她...
She was afraid that you would outshine me at the one "thing",
她怕你会在生意上超过我
that she thought I could do well.
毕竟 这是我"唯一"会做的事
Oh, my god. Sarah, Sarah, that is ridiculous.
老天 莎拉 莎拉这太可笑了
That--no, that is not what she meant.
不 她不是那个意思
Listen, I'm gonna go out and run some errands.
听着 我得出去办点事儿
Wait a minute, Sarah. You are overreacting.
等会儿 莎拉 你反应过大了
She--this--this-- it just came out wrong.
她 这个 这事已经证明是错的了
See you at the photo shoot.
照相时见
And then when Dr. Taylor mentioned Walker Landing,
然后当泰勒博士提到沃克地♥产♥
I-I suddenly had this vivid picture of my office.
我心里突然浮现我办公室的模糊印象
Wow. Oh, tell him about the, uh, the paperweight.
跟他说说那镇纸的事
Oh, yeah. I could even see the crystal paperweight
是啊 我甚至能看到曾经在我
that I used to keep on the edge of my desk.
桌角放着的水晶镇纸
Wow. That's amazing.
非常好
Um, oh, look, have you seen my keys?
你看见我的钥匙了吗
You know, I-I'm late for work.
我上班要迟到了
I'm already two days behind on this commercial.
这条广♥告♥我已经拖了两天了
Okay. Never mind. Um, thanks, Justin.
不要紧 谢谢 贾斯汀
I really appreciate it.
我真的很感谢你
I'm--I'm just gonna go lie down for a little bit.
我要去躺一会儿
Yeah.
好
David, what's going on?
大卫 怎么回事
What are you talking about?
你什么意思
You didn't even care about Holly's news.
你根本就不关心赫莉的新记忆
It's not the first memory I've heard about, Justin.
那又不是我听到的第一件往事 贾斯汀
David, look me in the eye.
大卫 看着我的眼睛
What?
怎么了
What's going on? It's called stress, man.
到底怎么了 压力太大 伙计
You know, I've got a lot on my plate.
你知道 我忙的不得开交
I think you're high.
我想你是嗑药了
Screw you, Justin.
去你的 贾斯汀
David.
大卫
David.
大卫
Is everything all right?
一切都还好吗
Yeah, yeah, yeah. Everything's fine.
当然 当然 一切都很好
Mom.
妈妈
Sarah. For God sakes, I could've been naked.
莎拉 老天啊 万一我没穿衣服怎么办
Sorry. I'm glad you're not.
抱歉 还好你有穿
Listen, I need to talk to you about something. What?
听着 我得和你谈件事 什么
Did you tell Kitty...
你跟凯蒂说过
that business is the only thing that I can do?
做生意是我唯一的长处吗
What?
什么
Magnetic poetry.
磁铁诗
Did you and dad not give her a loan because you were afraid
你和爸爸没给她贷款就因为
that she would outshine me as a businesswoman?
你们怕她会在商业领域超过我吗
I-I remember Kitty being fixated...
我 我记得当时凯蒂迷恋着
Did you... with magnets.
你说了 磁铁
Or did you not? I don't I don't remember a plan.
还是没说 我不 我不记得有什么计划
And, you know, I Mom, did you
而且我 妈妈 你有
I gotta see who this is.
我得看看是谁打来的
Mom, your publicist can wait.
妈 你的公♥关♥可以等会儿再打
Um, hello?
你好
Mom, I've been calling you for, like, an hour.
妈妈 我已经给你打了一小时电♥话♥了
Do you not answer your phone anymore?
你现在都不接电♥话♥了吗
剧集 | 兄弟姐妹(2006) | 导航列表