剧集 | 兄弟姐妹(2006) | 导航列表
Justin is not gonna want to sit next to the family.
贾斯汀不想挨着家人坐
He's gonna want three hot bridesmaids,
他想坐在三个性感的伴娘中间
of which I have none.
可我这没有伴娘啊
I like your style.
我喜欢你这么穿
Hmm? Oh. I'm just trying to break them in.
是吗 我就是先穿上习惯习惯
Two more days schlepping around in these puppies,
再多适应两天
and I'll feel like I'm walking down
我到婚礼时就会感觉
the aisle in my slippers.
像穿拖鞋一样轻松了
What are you doing up so early?
你起这么早干什么
Thank you.
谢谢
The sudoku chart from hell.
还不是为了这张座位表
Look at this. She doesn't talk to him.
瞧瞧吧 她不和他说话
She needs to be near the bathroom.
她想挨着洗手间
He won't stand for being at the back--
他不愿意坐在后面
Okay, Sarah, it's 5:00 a.m.
莎拉 现在是凌晨五点
What are you really doing up?
你这么早起究竟是为什么
I couldn't sleep.
我睡不着
I'm worried about mom.
我很担心老妈
I could kill Brody.
真想宰了布罗迪
He really broke her heart.
他真把老妈的心伤透了
Look, le temps gurit les blessures. Ca va?
时间会抚平一切的[法语]
Don't make me pretend I know what that means.
你是想让我装听懂了吗
You know Lisa from accounting?
你知道会计事务所的丽莎吗
She just got over the worst heartbreak ever.
她刚从这辈子最严重的感情创伤中走出来
You know what she said really helped?
知道她的失恋秘笈是什么吗
Spirit-rejuvenating activities.
重振精神的各种活动
Don't make me pretend I understand that either.
你说的我也听不太懂
Oh, she made a quilt.
她缝缝被子
She took a tap class, went on a cruise.
上踢踏舞课 坐游艇出海
Maybe I should do something like that with mom.
也许我也该带老妈试试
What, you want to float away on a boat
还有两周就举♥行♥婚礼了
two weeks before the wedding?
这时候你还想出去乱跑
Yeah. You're right. Crazy. Damn Kevin!
你说的没错 凯文真是可恶
You know, he clearly said he wanted to organize our wedding,
他说好了要负责组织婚礼的
and I know this thing has tabs,
我知道这事很费神
but you can't just hand me a ring binder
可他也不能就这么扔给我个文件夹
and then go awol!
一走了之啊
Look, I still have two fittings for my dress,
我还要改两次婚纱
confirm numbers with the caterer,
要确定参加婚礼的人数
get programs printed, finalize, order flowers--
要把流程单印出来 还得订花
I mean, Kevin was supposed to do most of this.
这里面大部分本该由凯文来管的
I can help you. It's fine.
没关系 我帮你
No, you can't. You have your own tab.
不行 你有自己的事要忙呢
Wow. Well, maybe someone else can rejuvenate with your mom.
也许其他人能帮你让妈妈重新振作起来
Who? Kitty and Seth are still in Boston,
谁 凯蒂和塞斯现在还在波士顿
and if Kevin's gonna help anybody,
要是凯文肯帮忙的话
it's gonna be me. What about Justin?
那也是来帮我 那贾斯汀呢
Oh, no. Justin's idea of reviving a spirit--
不行 贾斯汀帮人重新振作起来的方法
watching "Ghostbusters."
就是看《捉鬼敢死队》
Nope. It's gotta be me.
最后还是得我来
I don't want to be worried about my mom on my wedding day.
我婚礼那天可不想一直担心我妈
Why don't you ask your mom
为何不让你妈妈帮忙
to help you with the wedding stuff? Oh, genius!
筹备婚礼呢 你真是个天才
Two birds, one stone. I'll have her over for lunch today,
一石二鸟 我今天就叫她过来吃午饭
and she can solve this rubik's cube of the seating.
她还能帮我把这该死的座位安排给搞定
Uh, no lunch. Don't want you here at lunchtime.
午饭不行 午饭时间你不能在这儿
Luc, you're supposed to
卢克 如果你想给人惊喜
make up a cover if you have a surprise.
得想个法儿声东击西才对
Why would I want to cover it when I can torture you instead?
不需要 就这样调你胃口多好
Ooh. Love it.
真期待啊
The last few days you've been pretty gloomy.
最近你非常沮丧啊
Well, I'm all over that. Now I'm just pissed.
我没事了 现在就是很生气
That's great. That's great.
那挺好
That means you're progressing through the stages of grief.
就是说你已经从痛苦的阶段走出来了
Yeah, I'm progressing right up the 5 to the 99.
对 不过我也快气炸了
What do you mean?
什么意思
I mean, I'm going to drive to Fresno and confront Brody.
我的意思是我要去夫勒斯♥诺♥市找布罗迪
I want him to look me in the face and tell me the truth.
让他当面告诉我真♥相♥
Uh, what truth?
什么真♥相♥
The truth about why! Why all of this?
我要知道为什么 为什么他要这样
Why did he come here? Why did he leave?
为什么他来 为什么又走
Brody wanted me. He pursued me.
布罗迪想要我 他在追求我
He cooked dinner for me.
为我准备晚餐
He asked me to go on the road with him.
还叫我和他一起去旅行
Okay, mom, but, you know, guysguys do that. Not brody.
妈妈 男人都这样 布罗迪不是
Justin, his face would light up every time I came into a room.
贾斯汀 每次我一走进房♥间他就容光焕发
I-I could feel his heart beating faster when I got near him.
我能感觉到靠近他时 他的心会砰砰直跳
It was practically jumping out of his shirt.
恨不得都跳出来
If he doesn't love me, then I'm crazy, and--and fine!
如果他不爱我 那就是我疯了 也好
If I am, then--then just commit me!
如果真是这样 就把我关进精神病院好了
What?
怎么了
No, it, uh, itit What?
没什么 就是 到底怎么了
Nothing.
没什么
Justin?
贾斯汀
Okay, mom, look, you're...
好吧 妈妈 你...
you're not wrong.
你说的没错
He--he does love you.
他是很爱你
How do you know that?
你怎么知道的
B-because there, um...
因为
I mean, there's a chance--
我是说 本来
Spit it out! Okay, mom, he lied about his blood type.
快说 妈妈 他对自己的血型撒谎
He what? Yeah, I'm sorry, mom.
什么 对不起 妈妈
You asked me to spit it out, so I spit it out.
是你让我说的 我就说了
He lied about his blood type. I saw his medical records,
他对自己的血型撒了谎 我看过他的病历
and then I went and confronted him about it. Oh, my god.
也和他当面求证过 天呐
I'm sorry. Mom, I'm sorry. Just--okay, just--
对不起 老妈 真的很对不起
Oh, my god.
我的天呐
Are you saying that he's Sarah's father?
你是说他是莎拉的父亲
No, I'm not, mom.
不 我没说
I'm saying that he-- he might be Sarah's father.
我是说他有可能是莎拉的父亲
Oh, my god. Oh, god.
我的老天啊
This was easier when I just thought he didn't love me.
这可比他不爱我更让人纠结了
I know. That's exactly why he didn't want to tell you, mom,
我知道 所以他才不想告诉你
or b-because he didn't want to get you upset.
也有可能是不想让你不开心
So, you know, this may not even be true.
这也有可能不是真的
We have to find out.
那我们要查清楚
What do you mean, we have to
你什么意思 我们要...
Are you gonna tell Sarah? No.
你要告诉莎拉吗 不
So what--what are you gonna do,
那你到底想做什么
a covert D.N.A. test, mom? Yes.
秘密DNA检测吗 老妈 是的
What? That's exactly what I'm gonna do.
什么 那正是我想做的
How are you gonna do
你打算怎么做啊
Don't say anything!
什么都别说
Don't say anything! I have to think.
什么都别说 我得好好想想
I have to think.
我得好好想想
I-I have one of Brody's baseball caps,
我有一个布罗迪的棒球帽
and it's easy enough for us to get something from Sarah's house.
从莎拉家拿点东西对我们来说轻而易举
No. No, no.
不 不 不
You said "Us".
你说的是"我们"
I'm out, mom. I'm not doing it.
我不掺和这事 老妈 我不干
I'm not gonna do it. Nope.
我不管这事 绝对不
All right. Fine. Fine. Then I will go to Sarah's house all by myself,
好吧 好吧 那我就自己去莎拉家
but I need your help through this, Justin.
但我需要你的帮助 贾斯汀
You can't just lay this on me and walk away!
你不能就这么把真♥相♥扔给我 就一走了之
Mom, I-I'm sorry. I-I-I 100% should've told you sooner,
妈妈 对不起 我应该早点告诉你
But Brody swore me to secrecy,
但是布罗迪让我发誓保密
and I don't even know if I did the right thing by telling you.
我甚至不知道告诉你这事是否正确
Oh, hi, saul. Come in.
嗨 索尔 请进
I'm sorry to barge in on you like this, but--
很抱歉打扰你 但是
No, not at all. I was just, um...
不 完全不打扰 我正在
剧集 | 兄弟姐妹(2006) | 导航列表