剧集 | 兄弟姐妹(2006) | 导航列表
I'm coming, Jonathan!
我来了 乔纳森
He'll do it.
他愿意的
Okay. I chiffonaded the basil.
罗勒切好了[烹饪用料]
All right. I added the herbes de provence.
好 里面加了普罗旺斯香草
Justin, what's next?
贾斯汀 下一步是什么
Next is, uh, add the...
接下来 加入
Ventreche.
猪腹条
Uh, yeah, cut that into, huh, half-inch squares.
对 把它切成半英寸大小的丁
All right? Mix in the dissolved veal demi-glace...
然后加入融化的半冰冻小牛肉搅拌
while smashing--
同时切碎
while smashing your head against the wall.
同时把你的头往墙上碎
Sir--could you have picked a more difficult dinner to make?
先生 你还能想到更难制♥作♥的晚餐吗
Of course it's difficult. It's cassoulet d' artagnan--
这当然难了 这可是法式豆焖肉
A french stew with lamb, duck, veal.
羊肉 鸭肉和小牛肉的法式炖法
Justin, you don't promise your fiance
贾斯汀 你不会在答应了你的未婚妻
a beautiful, romantic, home-cooked meal,
为她做一顿精美浪漫的晚餐以后
and then serve up a plate of spaghetti.
只给她呈上一盘普通意面的
Sarah's been working really hard, you know? Well--
莎拉工作很辛苦
I want to do something special for her,
我想为她做点特别的
something out of the ordinary.
超乎寻常的饭菜
Well, barnyard soup is definitely out of the ordinary.
是啊 这"乱炖汤"是够超常的
You know what? You call it what you want,
随便你怎么叫它
But it's complex, extravagant.
但这道菜繁复而奢华
Women love the big grand gesture.
女人就喜欢大操大办
Yeah, you know, uh, Luc, I think I'm gonna disagree with you there.
卢克 我认为这点我无法赞同
Uh, I think women like something a little more personal to them.
我觉得女人更喜欢有针对性一点的东西
Like--like Sarah. You know what she would like?
就说莎拉吧 你知道她会喜欢什么吗
Chili dogs.
香辣热狗
I know, but if I do something like that for Sarah,
我知道 但是如果我为莎拉做那种东西
I will look like a cheapsteak.
就会显得我像廉价的牛排一样了
It's, uh, it's cheapskate.
是吝啬鬼吧[卢克拼错了]
But a cheap steak is what I'm talking about.
不过我的意思正是廉价的牛排
Okay, Dr. Valentine's, so what are you doing tonight?
好吧 情人节博士 你今晚做什么呢
Uh... Don't have any plans.
没什么安排
Because you don't have a date.
因为你没有女伴
Look, there's a big game on tonight.
今晚有个比赛
Pizza, laker girls-- it's heaven.
有披萨 加上湖人拉拉队 好极了
Yeah? Sounds like fun. It is fun.
是吗 听起来不错 是不错
What's next, Justin?
下一步是什么 贾斯汀
Next. Next is, uh, okay, where--oh. Here it is.
下一步 在哪 这里
Add that to the thing.
把这个加进去
Oh, mon dieu.
我的天[法语]
Bonjour?
怎么了
Oh! I was supposed to soak the beans overnight.
我应该提前把豆子泡一个通宵的
Is that bad? Yeah, it's bad, Justin.
这很糟吗 对 很糟 贾斯汀
It's not a cassoulet without the beans.
没有豆子就不是豆焖肉了
If you don't soak the beans overnight, it's all ruined.
如果不提前泡一个晚上就没法吃了
This publishing house that I'm vetting,
我看的这家出版社
these spreadsheets are-- they're great.
从这些数据表来看 真挺不错的
Are you gonna buy it?
你要买♥♥下它吗
I'd like to. I mean, it's a no-brainer.
我想买♥♥ 我是说 这根本不用想
Even if we can't turn this company around,
就算我们不能让这公♥司♥翻身
its physical assets and building
它现有的实物资产和房♥产
are worth the price itself.
就已经值这么多钱了
Hey, honey, um, you know,
亲爱的
m-make sure you don't intimidate Sarah.
反正别让莎拉感到威胁
You just started working there,
你才开始在这里工作
and she needs to know that she's the one in charge.
得让她觉得她是掌权的才行
I know. I grew up with her. What are you doing?
我懂 我和她一起长大的 你在干嘛
Just checking out some apartments. Oh, good.
只是看看公♥寓♥什么的 很好
Let me see some oh, uh, wait. Uh, um...
我瞧瞧 等等
What is this?
这是什么
Uh, that's, uh, that's your mother's high school yearbook.
这个是你妈妈的高中年鉴
Honey, I-I thought we agreed that you were gonna stop--
亲爱的 我以为我们说好你不再查了
Did you hear your mom talking on the radio this morning,
你听到你妈今天早晨在广播里讲什么了吗
talking about the one that got away?
讲到那个离她而去的人
That's Brody she was talking about, Tommy.
她说的是布罗迪 汤米
Babe, you are going way too far.
宝贝 你做得太过了
She had a framed picture of him.
她把他的照片框起来
I saw it. And--and then she got really uncomfortable
我看见了 而且当我问起这个的时候
when I asked her about it.
她显得很不自在
I'm sorry.
很抱歉
Just--the curiosity is killing me.
但是我实在太好奇了
Nora, a woman with eyes for two men--
诺拉 一个脚踏两只船的女人
William Walker and her high school sweetheart Brody--
分别是威廉·沃克和她的高中情人布罗迪
when suddenly, she finds herself pregnant.
突然 她发现自己怀孕了
Rose. So she elopes with William,
玫瑰 她选择和威廉在一起
but she has to lie about the wedding date
但是她需要隐瞒结婚日期
because she's knocked up.
因为她已经怀孕了
And the question still remains... Are you done?
然后问题依旧是... 你说完了吗
Oh, come on. Don't you want to know
拜托 你难道不想知道
if Sarah could possibly be Brody's daughter?
莎拉是不是布罗迪的女儿吗
No, I don't.
我不想知道
This is my family.
这是我的家
Sarah is dad's daughter.
莎拉是爸爸的女儿
Please don't mention this to anybody.
麻烦你不要和任何人提这个
Promise me, all right?
你保证 好吗
Things are going good. I don't want to screw it up.
现在一切都很好 我不想搞糟了
Okay, I promise.
好的 我保证
Okay? No.
好 不查了
Consider it over.
我再好好想想
Okay.
好
I'll see you tonight, okay?
晚上见
Okay.
好的
Love ya.
爱你
Happy Valentine's day.
情人节快乐
Okay, once you're done with the onions,
洋葱弄好了以后
start on the reduction. I'll do the caramelizing.
就分好分量 我去化焦糖
Scotty, how you doing?
斯科特 你在干嘛呢
What's going on?
在忙什么呢
Right. So, uh, look, I know this may be a little last minute,
好吧 我知道现在说这个有点太晚了
but we were sorta Okay, stop right now.
但是我们 好 别说了
I don't know what you guys are doing here,
我不知道你们俩是来干嘛的
but I need you to leave now.
但是我要你们离开这儿
Can you do a little cassoulet to go?
你能做个豆焖肉打包吗
No. A cass-- no, I can't do that.
豆焖肉 我可做不了
I have a major critic coming tonight,
今晚店里有位大美食家要来
and I'm a little crazed, Luc.
我都忙得晕头转向了 卢克
I would not be here if it was not an emergency.
不是事出紧急 我不会来找你的
I told Sarah that I will do something special for Valentine's,
我答应莎拉做些特别菜式 庆祝情人节
and... I failed miserably.
结果 不幸失手了
You understand romance, how important the big gesture is.
浪漫需要大操大办 你懂的
I get romance. I just don't think
我懂 但我只是觉得
you need shock and awe to prove it.
你不用为了浪漫 这么惊慌失措
All What do you think, Scotty?
所有的 你觉得呢 斯科特
Me?
我
I'd take anything at this point.
我怎么觉得都无所谓
Kevin chose this week to attend a legal convention.
凯文这周要参加一个法律会议
I'm sorry, man.
我很遗憾
Yeah. He didn't even send flowers.
他连花也没买♥♥
Hell, even Olivia sent a card,
连奥利维亚都送了我一张卡片
and we haven't even adopted her yet.
正式收养手续都还未办下来
Kevin loves you. I promise.
凯文很爱你 我敢向你保证
Thank you.
谢谢你能这么说
Oh, my g--I feel like I'm in a women's bathroom.
我突然觉得自己恍如扎在女人堆里了
What is it about this holiday that just
这真是个男人们都被注射了
drags estrogen out of dudes?
雌性激素的节日啊
Oh, that is so sexist.
这太性别歧视了吧
Love is not restricted to estrogen.
爱情又不分雌雄
Thank you, Scotty.
谢谢你 斯科特
剧集 | 兄弟姐妹(2006) | 导航列表