剧集 | 兄弟姐妹(2006) | 导航列表
Why would you ask that?
为什么这么问
I don't know. I'm sorry.
不知道 对不起
I meant we have a lot in common.
我是说我们有很多共同点
We have music in common, we have backgammon in common.
音乐品味相同 都爱玩十五子棋
I-I-I-I don't define myself by being positive.
我是阳性 但这不是全部
It's not something that I look for
我在寻找伴侣的时候
or I'm not looking for in a partner.
也不会考虑这一点
I-I'm so sorry.
真的很对不起
I don't know why I said that.
我也不知为何要那样问
No, I'm sorry. I didn't mean to jump on you.
对不起 我也不想冲你发火
Saul, life is short and fragile.
索尔 人生苦短
If I've learned nothing else this year,
如果说今年我别无所获
I've learned that.
至少我知道了这句话
I thought you lost your voice.
你不是说不出话了吗
Not with you, I haven't.
对你一千句话也不算多
How are things here? Oh, wow. Nice flowers.
这边怎么样 花很漂亮
Yeah, Nora and Saul must have set the table,
肯定是诺拉和索尔摆的桌子
Kind of a stealth operation.
搞得跟秘密行动似的
What, you don't approve?
怎么了 你不喜欢
No, no, it-it's beautiful.
不 不 很漂亮
I just think it's weird that your mother hasn't called today,
我只是奇怪老妈今天还没打电♥话♥过来
you know, about the menu or about anything.
问问晚饭菜单什么的
There's a lot of things that are weird recently.
最近很多事都不太正常
It's nothing new.
见怪不怪了
So my client got to go home to his father today
我今天成功让我的委托人跟他爸回家了
instead of juvie.
不用去少管所了
Oh, that's-- that's good, right?
很好啊 不是吗
Mm. I guess so. Kid didn't seem too pleased.
是吧 那孩子看起来不大高兴
It's funny. He asked me if I had any children.
有意思的是 他还问我有没有孩子
What'd you say?
你怎么回答的
Ah. I said no.
我说没有
Anyway, I got a lot of work to do before dinner tonight.
晚饭前我还有很多工作要做
Do--do you want to... talk about it?
你 想不想 谈谈
About what?
谈什么
You know, you do this. You bring it up,
你知道的 是你提起来的
and then you just What, the surrogacy?
然后你就 什么 代♥孕♥的事吗
Kevin, why else did you tell me that story?
凯文 不然为什么说起那件事
Because it was something that happened at work today.
因为今天工作时发生了这么一件事
I don't believe you.
我不信
I think you're in a lot of pain about losing the baby,
我觉得你是因为失去了孩子而难受
and you want to talk about it--
你也想找人倾诉
We had two, Scotty. We had two miscarriages. Exactly.
斯科特 我们两次代♥孕♥都失败了 没错
And the only way we're gonna get through this
渡过难关的唯一办法就是
is if we talk about it.
敞开心扉来谈谈
You have to let me do this my way, okay?
你必须让我用我的方法来
I am trying to move on.
我在试着向前看
Why do you think I'm doing this kind of work?
你以为我做这份工作是为什么
I totally respect that you're practicing law out of a restaurant,
你没有开餐馆 而是当了律师 我很佩服
that you're helping people that need your help the most--
你在人们急需帮助时挺身而出
Yeah, because right now,
因为现在对我来说
it's the only thing that makes sense to me.
这是唯一对我有意义的事了
Well, it's also a convenient way
也很容易让你
for you to forget about what happened.
忘记发生过什么
I haven't forgotten what's happened.
我没忘记发生过什么
I just have no desire to dwell on it. That's all.
我只是不想死咬着不放 仅此而已
Kevin, what happened was a mistake of biology.
凯文 人的身体有时候会出错
I know you think you can control everything--
我知道你觉得自己可以掌控一切
We couldn't even control our surrogate.
连代♥孕♥妈♥妈♥我们都掌控不了
What's that supposed to mean?
这话什么意思
I don't blame Michelle for what happened, but she certainly--
那件事我不怪米歇尔 可是她
No, I-I think you do,
不 你显然心怀不满
And until you realize that,
除非你认识到这点
we're never gonna be able to try again.
否则我们没法重新尝试
Do you have any idea what I've lost this year?
你到底知道我今年失去了什么吗
Not just a baby. Don't you understand?
不仅仅是一个孩子 你还不明白吗
My best friend is on life support.
我的好朋友靠生命支持才能存活
I don't want to try again.
我不想再找人代♥孕♥了
Kitty, I'm glad you could come in today.
凯蒂 很高兴今天你能来
We have been putting together names of possible people
接任共和党全国委员会的候选人名单
to take over the R.N.C.
已经出来了
And, uh, you are on the short list.
你是其中之一
Oh, my god. No.
天呐 不是吧
No, no, no. No, no, see, that is simply out of the question.
不 不对 这可不行
See, that would require me to spend a lot of time on the road,
这样我就得花很多时间两头跑
and I can't afford to be away from Robert for that long.
我没法离开罗伯特那么久
Oh, look...
听我说
Kitty, I-I--I'm--I'm sorry for the mis-misunderstanding.
凯蒂 很抱歉我们误会你了
I It's okay. Um
我 没关系
We understand what you're going through this year.
我们知道你今年经历了很多
We were just hoping.
我们只是希望
What?
什么
The Republican National Committee
共和党全国委员会
needs someone with-- with your intelligence,
需要有你这种有头脑的人
your--your clear-headed thinking...
你清晰的思路
and frankly, your compassion.
老实说 还有你的同情心
Well, we just think you're-- you're too good to waste.
我们认为你是不可多得的人才
Yeah.
是的
Well, thank you.
谢谢你
Th-thank you. I'm, um...
谢谢 我
Why don't we do this?
或者这样吧
Why don't we call it a... possibility?
我只能说 有可能
So... you'll think about it?
那么 你会考虑一下是吗
Yes. I'll, uh, I'll...
对 我 我会
I'll think about it.
我会考虑的
Oh, good. Ye.
那就好
Great. Great.
很好 非常好
Good.
太好了
Justin?
贾斯汀
Justin?
贾斯汀
Uh, Kitty told me you were here.
凯蒂说你在这里
I just wanted to make sure you were okay.
我过来看看你还好吗
Mom, where's Rebecca?
妈妈 瑞贝卡去哪里了
Mom.
妈妈
She moved out a few weeks ago.
她几个星期前就搬走了
What are you talking about? You--you--you--
你在说什么 你 你
You picked me up at the airport,
你到机场去接我
You didn't tell me?
却不告诉我这事
No, I didn't tell you.
的确 我没有告诉你
So--so this is better, for me to walk into my house
你觉得这样比较好么
and--and find my wife's stuff gone, mom?
我独自一人回家 却发现人去楼空
I didn't want to get into the middle of it.
这是你们俩自己的事情
What are-- what else did she say?
她还说什么了吗
Why do I have to be the one to tell you?
为什么要问我
Why can't you mom, please.
你为什么就不能 妈妈 求您了
You know, Justin. You know.
你知道的 贾斯汀 你懂的
She said it was the accident...
她说 因为那场车祸
you going off to war again.
你又重回战场
It was more than she could handle.
她无法独自面对这些
That's what she said.
这就是她的原话
I knew it.
我就知道
Yeah, I mean, uh... I knew it was gonna be rough.
我知道她不会轻易原谅我
I thought I was gonna be sleeping on the couch
我以为或许得睡几天沙发
or maybe at your house.
或者到你那里睡两天
I never...
可我没想到
Justin, I'm sorry. I...
贾斯汀 我很抱歉 我
I'm so sorry.
我真的很抱歉
I feel like this is all my fault.
我觉得这一切都是我造成的
If I hadn't yelled at you...
如果我没有朝你发火
and you hadn't gone back...
如果你没有重赴战场
Look, I've got...I've got a lot of things I have to do,
我 我还有很多事情要处理
剧集 | 兄弟姐妹(2006) | 导航列表