剧集 | 鲍勃心动 | 导航列表
他们用牛排刀互相捅
They stab each other with steak knives.
我们应该说的是你失败的婚姻吧
Feels like we should be talking about your failed marriage.
你为什么这么说
Why would you say that?
你用牛排刀
Well, you stabbed your ex-husband
捅了你前夫的屁♥股♥
in the ass with a steak knife.
说得好像你永远不会犯错似的
Like you've never made a mistake!
-和你聊天很愉快 爱你 -去死吧 鲍勃
- Good talk. Love you! - Drop dead, Bob!
第二天
-你好 古德温 -你好 维勒先生
- E karo, Goodwin. - E karo, Mr. Wheeler.
-你再去见过你的那位女士朋友了吗 -还没有
- Have you seen your lady friend again? - Not yet,
但是我们准备明天一起喝茶
but we have plans to have tea tomorrow.
她的语言里 "茶"怎么说
How do you say "Tea" In her language?
-茶 -茶
- Tii. - Tii.
完美
Perfect.
看看我啊 要和尼日利亚女人约会了
Look at me, trying to date a woman from Nigeria.
你就差临门一脚了
You are pressing the envelope.
-你好 -你好
- E karo. - E karo.
好
Karo.
你好 维勒先生
E karo, Mr. Wheeler.
维勒先生
Hey, Mr. Wheeler.
再见
O dabo.
-鲍勃 你有空吗 -嗯
- Bob, got a minute? - Yeah.
我刚和道格拉斯聊了聊
I just spoke to Douglas.
你没有什么好尴尬的
There is nothing to be embarrassed about.
我觉得这很棒
I think it's wonderful.
-真的吗 -没错
- Really? - Absolutely.
我绝对支持你
You have my complete support.
谢谢你 妈妈
Wow, thanks, Mom.
不客气 亲爱的
You're welcome, honey.
我不知道我有没有和你说过
I don't know if I ever told you this,
但是我在摩城唱片兴起的时候
but I used to hang around the clubs
经常混在那些俱乐部里
back when Motown Records was getting started.
-是吗 -是的
- Is that so? - Oh, yeah.
当然了 那是在我遇到你父亲之前
Of course, that was before I met your father.
在底特律的有几个夜♥总♥会♥里
There were a couple of night spots in Detroit
你能遇上真正的音乐家
where you could spend time with the actual musicians.
好吧
Okay...
不是吹牛 但是你妈妈和两个诱惑乐队
Not to brag, but your mom sang a little harmony
和一个皮普乐队的人唱过和♥弦♥
with two Temptations and a Pip.
真精彩 谢了
Good story. Thanks.
你还记得那首《爱情急不来》吗
You remember that song "You Can't Hurry Love"?
没人记得
None of them did.
你们好
Hello.
这个胆囊真是太活泼了
Oh, yeah, that is one very funky gallbladder.
海绵棒
Sponge stick.
谢谢
Thank you.
艾比希拉 听说你遇到了一个男人
So, Abishola, I hear there's a new fellow in your life now.
你从哪里听来的
Where did you hear this?
一只小小鸟告诉我的
Oh, a little bird told me.
镊子
Forceps.
这只小小鸟有脸书吗
Does this little bird have a Facebook page?
有 还有阅后即焚
Yes, and a Snapchat.
我的天啊
Oh, my God.
我的哥哥就娶了一个白人
You know, my brother married a white girl.
她变成了一个印度女人 穿莎丽 什么都照规矩来
She became a Hindu, wore a sari, did everything right.
还是灾难啊
It was still a disaster.
我不会嫁给任何人
I am not marrying anyone.
如果你嫁了
Well, if you do,
不要指望你的家人
don't count on your family
能给你提供任何支持
to provide much in the way of support.
我的母亲直到今天
To this day, my mother refuses
都拒绝和贝蒂·乔共处一室
to be in the same room with Betty Jo.
我抓到你了
I got you,
你这个滑腻的小混♥蛋♥
you slippery bastard.
土豆烫手
Hot potato.
好了 把他缝起来吧
Okay, let's sew him up.
希望你高兴了吧
I hope you're happy.
我为什么不高兴
How can I not be?
我正在给上百个病人做绿果冻
I'm making green Jell-O for hundreds of sick people.
因为你
Because of you,
医院的所有人都知道我和鲍勃的事了
everybody in this hospital now knows about me and Bob.
对不起
I'm sorry.
我照你说的做了 我把脸书的状态撤了
I did as you asked, I took down the Facebook page,
我还归还了你的单身派对
and I returned the GoFundMe money
众筹的钱
for your bachelorette party.
再加点糖
More sugar.
人们还在说
Well, people are still talking.
因为他们支持你 人们爱爱
Because they are rooting for you. People love love.
没有爱
There is no love.
给点时间
Give it time.
我也是在我丈夫死后才爱上了他
I didn't really love my husband until after he was dead.
我知道你是希望我好
I know you want the best for me.
我请求你 别管了
I'm asking, please leave it alone.
好了 我不管了
Okay, consider it left and alone.
谢谢你
Thank you.
真不敢相信你们都给病人吃这个
I can't believe this is what you are feeding the patients.
你开玩笑吗 这是菜单上最健康的东西
Are you joking? This is the healthiest thing on the menu.
妈妈
Mum?
你没事吧
Are you okay?
没事 只是累了
Yes, uh, just tired.
-我能问你一个问题吗 -问
- Can I ask you a question? - Make it quick.
你要嫁给那个袜子男吗
Are you going to marry the sock man?
当然不会 你从哪里听来的
Of course not. Where did you hear that?
耶米西表格给我发了一个脸书信息
Cousin Yemisi sent me a Facebook message.
他们在伦敦也在说吗
Ah, they are talking about it in London?
是阿姆斯特丹 他们正在度假
Amsterdam. They're on holiday.
天啊 不要上脸书 谢谢你
Oh, my God. Stay off the Facebook, please.
推特上也有
It's also on Twitter.
都不要碰
Stay off all of it.
好吧
Okay.
我该怎么和我爸爸说
What should I tell my dad?
你♥爸♥爸有另一个家庭 他住在拉各斯
Your father has another family and he lives in Lagos.
这跟他无关
This is none of his business.
好的 妈妈
Yes, Mum.
你和他说过这件事吗
Have you been talking to him about it?
以后不说了
Not anymore.
你好 艾比希拉 这是你的茶
E karo, Abishola. Here's your tii.
你的茶 你的茶
Your tii. Your tii.
你好 鲍勃
Hello, Bob.
你好 艾比希拉 这是你的茶
Uh, e karo, Abishola. Here's your tii.
你好 但我不能久留
Yes, e karo, but I cannot stay.
为什么
Why not?
我决定
I have decided
我们不应该...
that it is not right for us to be...
我不知道我们算什么 但我们不能...成
I do not know what we are, but we cannot be... it.
我不懂
I don't understand.
你是个很好的人 我很抱歉
You are a very nice man, and I am sorry,
但不该这样下去
but this is what has to happen.
再见
O dabo.
剧集 | 鲍勃心动 | 导航列表