剧集 | 鲍勃心动 | 导航列表
Watch her right hand. It's still got some snap.
讲吧
So, tell me.
本来都挺好的
Oh, everything was fine.
我在说她儿子很棒
I was talking about how great her son is.
-小小评价了一下 -停
- I made one little critique and... - Stop.
怎么了
What?
你说错话了
You're wrong.
我都还没给你讲我说了什么呢
I didn't tell you what I said.
你说什么都不重要
It doesn't matter what you said.
没有一个单身母亲想听
No single mother wants to hear
别人随随便便评价她的孩子
her child be criticized by some random guy.
但我也不是别人啊
I'm not random.
在她的眼中 你就是
In the eyes of God, you are.
我们都是
We all are.
好吧 我是别人
Okay, that was random.
但我说的都是实话啊
A-And what I said was true.
她儿子很压抑 她却不想面对现实
Her kid's depressed. She refuses to see it.
道格拉斯 告诉他
Douglas? Tell him.
与单亲妈妈约会第一法则
Rule number one for dating single moms:
千万不要传授育儿经验
never give parenting advice.
记住 永远
I mean, never.
即便是人孩子偷偷摸摸
Even if the little guy's in the basement
用人皮做衣服 你也闭紧你的嘴
making a suit out of human skin, you keep your mouth shut.
而且你还得继续跟她约会
And yet you kept seeing his mother.
我去睡了
I'm going to sleep.
好梦哦 忧伤的男人
Sweet dreams, sad man.
天 我都没意识到我在拍手
Geez, I don't even know I'm doing it.
现在你意识到了
Well, now you know!
第二天
伍德沃德纪念医院
听上去他不过是想帮忙而已
Sounds like he's just trying to help.
我不需要他的帮助 我儿子很好
Hey, I don't need his help. My son is fine.
成绩优异 三好学生
Straight A's and an honor stude.
也对
And that's all that matters.
哪个母亲不是宁愿选择要个忧郁但聪明的孩子
What mother would not choose a smart, sad child
而不想要快乐但愚蠢的孩子呢
over a happy, dumb one?
他不忧郁
He is not sad.
你确定
Are you sure?
因为每次我见到他的时候
'Cause every time I see him...
他不忧郁
He is not sad.
他怎么可能忧郁得起来
And why would he be?
楚库埃梅卡
Ah, Chukwuemeka.
蜂仔子想要蜂蜜了
The bee wants more honey.
怎么了
What?
他整天给会我发短♥信♥
He texts me all day long.
特别喜欢表情包 看
Loves the emojis. Look.
我想你了 凯米
I miss you, Kemi.
他算是中了你的邪了
Man, you really did a number on his head.
我给了下了老多蛊了
I did a lot of things on his head.
我不懂了
I don't understand.
你到底喜不喜欢他
Do you like him or not?
我喜欢他喜欢我
I like that he likes me.
凯米 你不能这样
Kemi, that is not enough.
我换种说法
Maybe I misspoke.
我说的 他喜欢我 其实是他崇拜我
When I said "He likes me," I meant he worships me.
谁信呢
Oh, come on.
凯米 我崇拜你
Kemi, I worship you.
我们俩唯一的问题就是他妈
The only problem we have is his mother.
她不同意我
She disapproves of me,
所以我只能继续跟他约会
so I have no choice but to keep seeing him.
你难道不该尊重他妈的意见吗
Shouldn't you respect her opinion?
我尊重 所以我都是等她睡了再
I do respect it. That's why I wait till after she's asleep
偷偷溜进她家里面
before I sneak into her department
给他儿子洗♥脑♥
and let him worship my brains out.
这样你们就得小声点了
So you can't be making no noise.
是呀 真不容易
No. And it's not easy.
说实话 我差点叫出声了
At the moment of truth, I have a tendency to squeak.
我滴个神
Oluwa mi o.
你是说你差点叫出什么音了 海豚音
Now, when you say "Squeak," You mean like a dolphin
还是老鼠
or like a mouse?
像一个漏气的气球
More like a leaky balloon.
与此同时
你叫我们吗 维勒先生
You wanted to see us, Mr. Wheeler?
是的 伙计们 进来 坐下吧
Yeah, guys, come on in, sit.
没事吧
Is everything okay?
没什么事
Not really.
只是我的个人问题
ET - I-I got a personal problem.
-那还好 -不好
- Oh, good. - It's not good.
我是说不好
That is what I said.
别管他
Don't mind him.
他很欣慰我们不是作为你的雇员
He's just relieved that we are not here as your employees.
而是你的朋友在这儿跟你聊
We are here as your buddies.
所以 到底啥事呀 朋友
Yes. So, what is up, buddy?
艾比希拉在生我的气
Abishola's mad at me
就因为我说她给她儿子太大压力了
'cause I said she puts too much pressure on her kid.
所以你现在要换女朋友
And so now you need a new girlfriend.
不是的 我只是想问怎么弥补
No, I just need to know how to fix it.
所以我告诉你
And I just told you:
换个女朋友
get a new girlfriend.
没那么严重吧
Come on. It can't be that bad.
恐怕有的
I'm afraid it is.
你批评了一位
You have criticized the way
尼日利亚妇女教育她孩子的方式
a Nigerian woman brings up her child.
俗话说得好 你在人家
As the saying goes, you have gone to the bathroom
房♥间的床上上厕所
in the bed on this one.
-而且还是上的大号♥ 维勒先生 -好吧
- Number two, Mr. Wheeler. - All right!
很严重 我懂了
It's bad, I get it.
但肯定有办法去弥补啊
But there's got to be some way to make it up to her.
我只是想告诉她我可以帮她照顾她的孩子
I mean, I was just looking out for the kid.
有些女人可能觉得是好意
And some women appreciate that.
但尼日利亚女人肯定不会这么想
But none of them are Nigirian.
我知道了
I know.
你得换个不那么固执的女人约会
You need to date a less stubborn woman.
试着去约会网站上找找
Uh, maybe see if Match.Com
有没有加纳的单身女士
is offering any single ladies from the country of Ghana.
没错 那些人都差不多
Yes. As a people, they are very loosey-goosey.
我不想随便找个非洲人
I don't want another African.
我想要艾比希拉
I want Abishola.
鲍勃 伙计
Bob, buddy.
你总得要往前看的
There comes a time when you have to move on.
现在正是时候
And now is the time.
[特维语]
Mema wo tiri nkwa.
什么意思
That's that?
特维语的"祝你好运"
"Good luck," In Twi.
你的新加纳女友的母语
The language or your new Ghanaian girlfriend.
相信我们 他们就是非洲的加拿大
Trust us. They're the Canadians of Africa.
那晚
严重破坏了30多幢...
...razing or heavily damaging 30 homes...
德勒 你把垃圾带出去了吗
Dele, did you take out the trash?
也许他睡着了
Maybe he's sleeping.
德勒 你把垃圾带出去了吗
Dele, did you take out the trash?!
你去看看
Go and check.
辛辛那提教区市中心的
There were a few people on the streets,
两所罗马天主教学校已经停课
as the Cincinnati Archdiocese canceled classes
街上行人所剩无几
at two inner-city Roman Catholic schools.
警♥察♥在此奉劝好奇的...
The police urge curiosity seekers...
他不在
He's not there.
-什么叫他不在 -他不在
- What do you mean he's not there? - He is not there.
他卧室的窗户大开着
A-And the window to his om is wide open.
他离家出走了吗
So he has run away?
还增加了我们的暖气费
And increased our heating bill.
谢谢你帮我去看了看
Thank you for checking.
抱歉打扰了
剧集 | 鲍勃心动 | 导航列表