剧集 | 鲍勃心动 | 导航列表
我不知道我为什么要对你说那种话
I don't know why I said those things to you.
那些话很糟糕
They're terrible.
好吧
Okay.
你是个很可爱的女孩 我不该
You're a lovely girl. You don't deserve
这么对你
to be treated like that.
谢谢
Thank you.
只是
It's just...
我很害怕
I'm scared.
我知道
I know.
我不能自己吃饭 我不能自己洗漱
I can't feed myself, I can't wash myself.
我连自己去厕所都办不到
I can't even go to the bathroom by myself.
我明白
I understand.
失去自主能力是很痛苦的
It's hard, losing your independence.
希望你能原谅我
I hope you can forgive me.
当然了
Of course.
谢谢
Thank you.
你吃过饭了吗
Have you eaten?
没有
No.
我们正要吃晚饭 你要加入我们吗
We were about to have dinner. Would you like to join us?
是我在大厅里闻到的味道吗
Is it what I smelled in the hall?
是的
Yes.
那就不要
Then no.
第二天早上
古德温 科福
Goodwin, Kofo.
-维勒先生 你好 -你好
- Oh, Mr. Wheeler. E karo. - E karo.
你好 大家都哪里去了
Yeah, yeah, e karo. Where is everybody?
说来话长
Well, it is a long story.
好消息是那些忠于你的人都还这里
The good news is all those who are loyal to you are still here.
其他的人呢
And the rest?
换掉了
Easily replaced.
发生了什么
What the hell happened?
这应该叫罢♥工♥
I believe it is called a walkout.
他们马上就会回来的
They'll be back soon.
他们就是去打印标语了
They just went to have signs printed.
他们要罢♥工♥
They're on strike?
我就离开了一天
I was gone for one day.
很抱歉 维勒先生
I'm sorry, Mr. Wheeler.
工人们被一个强势的领导吓到了
The workers were intimidated by a strong leader.
强势的领导 你的说法呢
Oh, a strong leader. And what's your story?
我想阻止他的 但是他沉迷权力
I tried to stop him, but he was sick with power.
剧集 | 鲍勃心动 | 导航列表