剧集 | 鲍勃心动 | 导航列表
It is, and I have you to thank for it, Abishola.
我什么都没做
Oh, I didn't do anything.
都是上帝的功劳
It's all God's work.
不管是谁的功劳
Well, whoever's responsible,
-我都很感激 -好吧
- I am very grateful. - All right.
那我就先走了
Well, I'll say goodbye, then. u202d
我想我很快会再见到你的
I'm sure I'll see you soon.
也许以后吧
Maybe one day.
也许就明天
Maybe tomorrow.
我就住在附近
I live in the neighborhood!
太好了
Oh, good.
豪勒 再见
All right, bye-bye.
不好意思
Excuse me.
让一让 让一让
Excuse me, excuse me.
凯米
Kemi.
凯米 有麻烦了
Kemi. We have a problem.
-袜子老婆 -袜子老婆
- Sock wife? - Sock wife.
我猜...桃子
I'm going to say... plum.
你不止这点能耐
You can do better.
-多汁的桃子 -对了
- Juicy plum. - u202dThere you go.
要是你不是黑人 你就是50年代
If you weren't black, you could've been
广♥告♥上的明星了
in advertising in the '50s.
谢谢
Thank you.
我们俩...是一个完美的团队
You and I-- we make a great team.
没错
Yes, we do.
那接下来干什么
So, what's next?
这是最后一包袜子了
That was the last sock.
那 我想我该走了
I guess, then, I should be going.
我像是的
I guess.
和你合作很开心 克里斯汀娜
It's been a pleasure working with you, Christina.
是我开心才是
The pleasure was all mine,
奥拉尼佩酷先生
Mr. Olanipekun.
我真的该走了
I really have to go.
再见
O dabo.
再见
O dabo.
剧集 | 鲍勃心动 | 导航列表