剧集 | 鲍勃心动 | 导航列表
Obviously, you are.
至少某些部分有
At least parts of you are.
你知道的 在边界处的南部
You know, south of the border.
我不在乎 也没闲功夫聊这些风花雪月
I don't care. I don't have time for romantic nonsense.
等你睡着了就能腾出时间
You make time when you are sleeping.
我不能再见他了
I need to stop meeting with him,
然后就不会再梦见他了
then the dreams will go away.
哦 不 那样会更糟
Oh, no, no, no. That'll just make it worse.
不论你感觉如何 这家伙
Whatever feelings you have for this guy
会突然冒出来 就像打地鼠那样
will just pop up somewhere else, like Whack-A-Mole.
打地鼠
Whack-A-Mole?
打地鼠是什么
What is Whack-A-Mole?
一个游戏 鼹鼠在哪你打哪
It's a game where you whack a mole
然后又会从别的地方冒出来
and then another mole pops up.
真是个残忍♥的游戏
That is a horrible game.
他们不是真的鼹鼠
They're not real moles.
那你为什么要打他们
Then why are you whacking them?
得了 回到刚才的话题
Okay, let's start over.
无论你愿不愿意
Whether you like it or not,
你已经和袜子男牵扯不清了
you got something going on with the sock man.
面对现实吧
Deal with it.
否则你就得打地鼠
Or you'll be whacking the mole.
真是个重新入睡的好方法
Ah, now, that's a good way to get back to sleep.
于是 道格拉斯和我决定
So, Douglas and I decided,
既然我们能自行推出企划案
why pay for an advertising agency
为什么还要花钱请广♥告♥公♥司♥
when we can come up with our own campaign?
好吧 采取主动 我喜欢
Okay, taking the initiative; I like it.
但它又不仅仅是一个推销方案
But not just another sales pitch,
还是能让我们有别于其他制♥造♥商
something that separates us from the other manufacturers
没准还更胜一筹
and maybe does a little good.
当然 为什么不呢
Wow, sure, why not?
道格拉斯
Douglas...
鲍勃 我们想全方位
Bob, we want to take out full-page ads
刊登整版广♥告♥ 主要报纸
in all the industry trades, major newspapers,
时尚杂♥志♥和主流媒体
glossy magazines and social media
我们认为这是销♥售♥压缩袜的
with what we think is a bold new approach
大胆创新之举
to selling compression socks.
麦克斯多特治疗袜
MaxDot Therapeutic Hosiery...
我们很抱歉
我们很抱歉
We're sorry.
好吧 我不懂
Okay, you lost me.
我们为什么要道歉
Wh-What are we apologizing for?
克里斯蒂娜
Christina.
鲍勃 看看这间屋子
Bob, look around the room.
你到什么了
What do you see?
我不想那么做 直接说
Yeah, I don't want to do that, just tell me.
白人面孔
White face.
白人面孔 白人面孔
White face, white face.
目所能及 全是白人面孔
Everywhere you look, white face.
好吧
Okay.
真的好吗
Is it okay?
还是说它是系统的 世袭的种族主义
Or is it systemic, generational racism?
你们俩在说什么
What are you talking about?
我们只是小型家族企业
We're a small family business.
身为白人又不是我们的错
It's not our fault we're white.
我觉得是
Oh, I think it is.
等等
Hang on a second.
仓库里有一半的人
Half the people on that warehouse floor
是有色人种
are people of color.
那他们呢
Now, what about them?
你是说你的常工们
Oh, you mean your field hands?
不舒服了
Uncomfortable?
应该如此
You should be.
不 我不该这样
No, I shouldn't.
这些道歉能有什么用
And how is any of this apologizing
能帮我们卖♥♥袜子
gonna help us sell socks?
它说明我们得到了
It tells both our industry
行业及公众极大的支持
and the public at large that we get it.
我们觉醒了
That we're woke.
我们卖♥♥压缩袜
That we sell compression socks,
而不是压力袜
not oppression socks.
压力不好
真不知道该说什么
I don't know what to say.
企划费用只需要20万
We just need $200,000 for the campaign.
现在我知道该说什么了
Now I know what to say.
稍等一下
Excuse me a minute.
嗨 我正要去买♥♥茶呢
Hey. I was just aboutt tot and pick up our teas.
鲍勃 我很抱歉 今天不能见你了
Bob, I am-- I'm sorry. I cannot see you today.
医院特别忙
The hospital is very busy.
真可惜
Oh, that's a shame.
是的 很可惜
Yes, it is a shame.
事实上 我可能很长时间
Uh, in fact, I might not be able to see you
都不能见你了
for quite a long time.
真的吗 为什么
Really? Why's that?
我得两班倒
I-I have to work double shifts.
是因为...
It's, uh...
车祸季的缘故
uh, car accident season.
什么
What?
好吧 那我们有缘再见
Okay, I-I guess I'll see you when I see you.
好的 有缘再见
Yes. When you see me, you see me.
但在那之前不行
But not before then.
厉害
Smooth.
再见
Uh, bye-bye.
再见
Bye.
你没事吧
You okay?
不太好
Not really.
我觉得艾比希拉刚把我甩了
I think Abishola just dumped me.
你做了什么
What'd you do?
我什么都没做
I didn't do anything.
鲍勃 你是个富有的中年白人
Oh, Bob. You're a rich, middle-aged white man.
这就已经是做了很多了
You've done plenty.
再等一会 她从不迟到
Just wait another minute. She's never late.
我有发车时间
I have a schedule.
她来了
Here she comes.
快点 快点 他到发车时间了
Quickly, quickly! He has a schedule!
慢点 慢点
Easy, easy.
我没注意到有冰
I did not see the ice.
我看到你没留意了
I saw you not see it.
你病了吗
Are you getting sick?
没什么大碍
It's nothing.
我的天[约鲁巴语]
Oluwa mi o!
你病了
You are sick.
你知道生病的原因 是吗
You know why this is happening, don't you?
-不要说出来 -春梦
- Don't say it. - The sex dreams.
你昨晚又做梦了吗
Did you have another one last night?
这些梦在告诉你一些事情
They are trying to tell you something,
但你却不听
but you won't listen.
不要胡说八道
Don't be ridiculous.
我只是有点咳嗽
I just have a little cough.
我整天周围都是病人
I'm around sick people all day.
这是一种解释
That is one explanation.
另一种是你的身体
Another is that your body yearns
渴望袜子男的抚摸
for the touch of the sock man.
我的身体没有任何欲望
My body yearns for nothing.
可能得吃点止疼药
Maybe an Advil.
好吧 如果你不相信我
Well, if you will not believe me,
至少跟知情人聊聊你的这些事
at least talk to someone who knows about these things.
你是在建议我去看心理医生吗
Are you suggesting I go to a psychiatrist?
凯米 拜托
Kemi, please.
那是美国人瞎掰的
That's American nonsense.
我说的是通灵者
I was talking about a psychic.
是的 或许可以
剧集 | 鲍勃心动 | 导航列表