剧集 | 鲍勃心动 | 导航列表
Lucky for us. That way we could hear
美妙的歌♥声
your pretty singing.
我只是随便唱唱
I was just messing around.
你应该多随便唱唱 因为很好听
Well, you should mess around more often, 'cause it was great.
谢谢
Thanks.
听着 我和道格拉斯
Uh, s-so listen, uh, Douglas and I
刚刚在说你工作有多么努力
were just talking about how hard you work.
我现在正在充电 不过 没错
I'm recharging now, but, yeah,
我就是只猛干的狗
I'm a sled dog.
没错 所以你应该好好休息一下
You are, which is why you deserve a break.
比如周末多休几天吗
Oh, like a long weekend?
当然了
Sure.
或者去亚利桑那州待一个月
Or a month in Arizona.
还记得那个有按♥摩♥治疗和瑜伽的水疗吗
Remember the spa with the massage therapy and yoga?
还有那些美丽的小马
And all the pretty horses?
你最喜欢的那匹叫什么名字来着
What was the name of the one you liked?
黄油牛奶
Buttermilk.
对 黄油牛奶
Right. Buttermilk.
她肯定很想你
I bet she misses you.
她只让我给她刷毛
You know, she only let me brush her.
那她可能和你一样需要你去看她
Then she probably needs a visit as much as you do.
你这么觉得吗
You think?
我知道
I know.
我们先带你回家
How about we get you home,
给你收拾好行李 明天一大早
get you packed up, and first thing tomorrow,
你就能会和黄油杯一起玩了
you're hanging out with Buttercup.
-是黄油牛奶 -抱歉 黄油牛奶
- Buttermilk! - Sorry. Buttermilk.
一切都很好
Everything's fine.
好吧 我去和科福告个别
Okay. Let me just say goodbye to Kofo.
科福因为家里有急事
Kofo had to take a couple days off
不得不请了几天假
for a family emergency.
不 他没事吧
Oh, no. Is everything okay?
不会有事的
It'll be fine.
是好的急事
It was a good emergency.
我们能顺道给黄油牛奶弄点苹果吗
Can we stop and get Buttermilk some apples?
马厩里应该有
Uh, they'll have 'em at the stable.
我想顺道买♥♥苹果
I want to stop for apples.
我们顺道买♥♥苹果 鲍勃
We're stopping for apples, Bob!
维勒先生让我们带薪休假真是太好了
It was so nice of Mr. Wheeler to give us a paid vacation.
这根本不是因为他人好
Nice had nothing to do with it.
他只是想让我们闭嘴
He's just trying to buy our silence.
看来的确是可以买♥♥的
Turns out it was for sale.
能把我手♥机♥还我了吗
Can I have my phone back?
不
Rara.
剧集 | 鲍勃心动 | 导航列表