剧集 | 鲍勃心动 | 导航列表
Wait, I'll join you.
心脏病发真是太滑稽了
Ah, heart attacks are hilarious.
这也太难了
They're really hard.
我想你大概忘了
I think what you are forgetting is that
你的母亲曾与死亡擦肩而过
your mother has had a brush with death,
这会使人改变
and that changes people.
的确
Sure.
这是真的
It's true.
它会让人变得通透和慈悲
It gives them perspective and compassion.
你真可爱
You're adorable.
再见 鲍勃
Goodbye, Bob.
不亲一下
No kiss?
我不亲不知礼数的儿子
I don't kiss disrespectful sons.
你可以闭上眼睛
Well, you could close your eyes
假装我是别人
and pretend I'm someone else!
第二天
脸色不是一般的坏 不是吗
That's not her usual sour puss, is it?
的确 比平时更爱撅嘴
Nope. That is a more puckered puss than usual.
我们能安静吃东西吗
Can we please just eat?
-抱歉 -好的
- Sorry. u202d- Okay.
我怎么会和这样一个糟糕的人交往呢
How could I have gotten involved with such a terrible man?
鲍勃让她不好受了
Ah, Bob is the lemon she's sucking on.
-当我没说 -别这样 说吧
- Forget it. - Nah, come on.
袜子男做了什么
What'd the sock man do?
他不想让他的母亲回去工作
He doesn't want his mother to go back to work,
即使这对她的恢复有好处
even though it is good for her recovery.
这很糟吗
That's terrible?
我还以为他和招♥妓♥被抓包了
Here I was, thinking you caught him with a hooker.
什么
What?
就是我
That's just me.
思绪刚好飘到那
It's where my mind goes.
我也刚好飘到那
I went there, too.
一个好儿子会把母亲的需要放在首位
A good son would put her needs first.
她是对的
She's right.
在我们的家乡 凡事以长者为先
Where we come from, elders must be respected above all else.
总听你们这么说 这又不是尼日利亚
You guys always say that-- this isn't Nigeria.
在美国 为了表示对父母的尊重
In America, we show our respect by moving
我们会尽量离父母远远的
as far away from our parents as possible.
而你们引以为豪
And you're proud of that?
没错
Yes.
这可是立国之本
That's how this country was built.
听过这句话吗 "到西部去 年轻人"
You ever heard the phrase, "Go West, young man"?
这句话的真正意思是"待在东部 妈妈"
What that really means is "Stay East, Mom."
这就是你对你妈妈的感觉吗
Is that how you feel about your mother, hmm?
凯米 当年我母亲退休搬去夏威夷时
Kemi, when my mother retired and moved to Hawaii,
知道我的第一个想法是什么吗
you know what my first thought was?
该死 现在我不能去夏威夷了
Damn, now I can't go to Hawaii.
这讲不通 夏威夷可是群岛
That doesn't make any sense-- it's the Hawaiian Islands.
你可以另找一个岛
You can just visit a different one.
不行 它们靠得太近 她会知道我在哪
No, they're too close together. She'd know I was there.
星期一
早上好
Good morning.
你准备好第一天回去上班了吗
Are you ready for your first day back at work?
我不知道 也许鲍勃是对的
I don't know, maybe Bob was right.
也许太快了点
Maybe it is too soon.
别听他的
Don't listen to him.
你需要保持乐观
You need to stay positive.
我在努力 只是担心我做不到
I'm trying, I'm just worried I'm not up to it.
不 你能行
Yes, you are.
你一天比一天强壮
You are getting stronger every day.
还记得踢孩子的感觉多美妙吗
Remember how wonderful it felt to kick your children?
是挺有趣的
That was fun.
你会没事的
You'll be fine.
我就在你身边
And I'll be right there with you.
谢谢你 艾比希拉
Thank you, Abishola.
现在 把早餐吃了
Now, eat your breakfast,
我拿些漂亮的衣服给你挑
and I'll pull out some nice clothes for you to choose from.
给我拿蓝色的套装
Get me the blue pantsuit.
好吧
Okay.
真不敢相信我会害怕回自己的公♥司♥
I can't believe I'm scared to go back to my own company.
那是自然 但它会过去的
That is natural, it will pass.
是的 但愿如此
Yeah, I hope so.
我已经不是以前的我了
I'm not the woman I once was.
惠勒太太 这个世界并不同情你
Oh, Mrs. Wheeler, the world does not feel sorry for you,
所以别浪费时间自怨自艾了
so don't waste time feeling sorry for yourself.
你真是个冷酷无情的大坏蛋 是不是
You are one stone-cold badass, aren't you?
是的
Yes.
你也是
And so are you.
我倒是想
I wish.
一直以来我都如此温柔
I've always been a real softy.
你们都给我听好了
All right, listen up!
老妈回归了 你们都脚踏实地点
Mommy's back, and you're all grounded.
给你媳妇
Call your wives,
丈夫 男朋友
husbands, boyfriends,
女朋友 或者傻到跟你上♥床♥的人打电♥话♥
girlfriends, whoever's dumb enough to sleep with you.
告诉他们别等了 我们要加班
Tell them not to wait up. We're working late.
我们给你准备了"欢迎回归"蛋糕
We got you a "Welcome back" Cake.
现在别拿出来
Not now. Not now.
别站那儿瞪我了 干活
Well, don't stand there gawking at me! Move it!
再次感谢
Thanks again.
当天稍晚
请进
Come in.
很抱歉打扰你
Sorry to bother you,
但你妈妈想见你
but your mother wants to see you.
她让你过来跟我说的吗
And she sent you to tell me?
是的 顺便帮她买♥♥瓶可乐
Yes, and to snag her a Coke Zero.
好的 告诉我妈妈我在忙
Well, tell my mother I'm busy
我会尽快过去
and I'll be there as soon as I can.
她说的是现在
She said now.
我说的是尽快
And I said as soon as I can.
好的 那我跟她说你要先做其它事
All right. I'll tell her you have other priorities.
等会
Wait.
我去
I'm coming.
道格拉斯
Douglas,
你妈妈想让你去她办公室
your mother wants to see you in her office.
我能问问是什么事吗
May I ask what this is regarding?
不行 不可以
No, you may not.
但是蛋糕又不是我一个人吃的
I'm not the only one that's eating her cake.
快点过来
Just come now.
最上面那一层是共享的
The top shelf is community property.
门开着
It's open.
你好 鲍勃
Hello, Bob.
在躲我妈妈吗
Hey, hiding from my mom?
她知道我在这
She knows I'm here.
她想让你去她办公室
She wants to see you in her office.
就这样吗
Is that so?
是的 她还想让你带上
It is. She also wants you to bring
上季度损益表和本财政年度
last quarter's P&L statements and the current projection
剩余预算的现行生产表
for the remainder of the fiscal year.
听你的
Ooh, listen to you.
你应该听我的
You should.
我感觉不太好
I got a bad feeling about this.
-我也是 -我感觉蛋糕吃多了
- Me, too. u202d- I think I had too much cake.
请进
Come on in.
坐下
Sit down.
好的
Okay.
她带小兵了
She's got minions.
我看到了
I see them.
这些是你要的东西
Here's the stuff you asked for.
给古德温
Give it to Goodwin.
为什么
Why?
他有经济学学位
He has a degree in economics.
剧集 | 鲍勃心动 | 导航列表