剧集 | 鲍勃心动 | 导航列表
I do.
她们还都是很优秀的护士
And they're all good nurses, too.
有些在菲律宾还是医生
Some of them were doctors in the Philippines.
你觉得他会投诉吗
Do you think he'll file a complaint?
他是名外科医生
H-He's a surgeon.
他每天起床就是为了纠正上帝的错误
He gets up every morning to correct God's mistakes.
你觉得他会怎么处理你的问题
What you think he gonna do to yours?
-那会吗 -会的
- So, yes? - Yes!
他加禄语
Tagalog.
他加禄语 是菲律宾人的语言
Tagalog. That's what the Filipinos speak.
我应该开始学习了
Guess I'm gonna have to start learning.
不用了 谢谢 我不要面包
Uh, no, thanks. I'm not having any bread.
-好的 -都是碳水化合物
- Okay. - Carbs.
-是的 -等下
- Sure. - Wait.
让我看一眼
Let me just look.
那是法式咸香小面包吗
Uh, is that pretzel bread?
是的 先生 加了喜马拉雅粉红岩盐
Yes, sir. With Himalayan pink salt.
我的天 快拿走
Son of a bitch. Get it out of here.
鲍勃
Bob?
你好 丽兹
Uh, Liz. Hi.
抱歉 我迟到了
Sorry I'm late.
我坐的优步车司机戴头巾
My Uber driver had a turban.
还需多言吗
Need I say more?
没关系 我也刚座下
No worries. Uh, I just sat down.
你喜欢喝波旁酒吗
You're a bourbon guy?
-是的 -我前夫也喜欢喝波旁酒
- Yeah. - My ex was a bourbon guy.
我们度蜜月的时候 参观了一家酿酒厂
On our honeymoon, we toured a distillery.
真是个混♥蛋♥
What a dick.
话说回来 我不是要冒犯你
Anyway, I won't hold it against you.
-谢谢 -你早上喝酒吗
- Thanks. - You drink in the morning?
-不喝 -好小子
- No. - Good boy.
我们现在来聊聊这个小胡子
Now, what do we think about this mustache?
你不喜欢吗
You don't like it?
我喜不喜欢不重要
It doesn't matter if I like it.
你留了胡子 你就拥有它 留着吧
You did it, you own it, moving on.
你的资料介绍说你在建筑行业工作
So your profile says you're in construction.
是的 商业建筑居多
Yep. Commercial, mostly.
很好 我在罗斯代尔有个仓库
Nice. Uh, I have a warehouse in Rosedale.
用来存袜子吗
For your sock thing?
是的 存我的袜子
Yeah, my sock thing.
我们不建仓库 主要是办公楼
We don't do warehouses. Mostly office buildings.
混用的 零售的 公♥寓♥
Mixed use. Retail, condos.
真厉害
That's impressive.
是的 这不是
Yeah, well, it's not, uh...
"治疗袜"
"Therapeutic hosiery."
你在故意伤害我的感情吗
Are you trying to hurt my feelings?
为什么 很容易受伤吗
Why? Are they easily hurt?
不会
No.
我伤害了你的感情
I hurt your feelings.
不是吹牛 但我的公♥司♥是内衣行业
Hey, not to brag, but my company is part
发展最快的部门之一
of the fastest-growing segment of the undergarment industry.
好吧 听起来不像是吹牛
Yeah, that doesn't sound like a brag.
鲜果布衣一直在四处打听要将我们买♥♥入
Fruit of the Loom has been nosing around to buy us out.
你要和谁谈 苹果还是葡萄
Who are you talking to, the apple or the grape?
给我一杯加冰伏特加 快点
Hey. Vodka rocks. Stay close.
我们的开场不是很好 对吗
We're not off to a very good start, are we?
不大好
Not really.
听着 没关系
Look, no big deal,
-我们可能只是紧张 -说实话
- we're probably just nervous. - Speak for yourself.
自从有了隐密携枪许可证我就不紧张了
I haven't been nervous since I got a concealed carry permit.
你带枪来我们的约会了吗
You brought a gun to our date?
我不知道 我带了吗
I don't know. Did I?
那见鬼的法式咸香小面包在哪
Where is that damn pretzel bread?
我猜你是会压抑自己的愤怒
Something tells me you're one of those guys
直至心脏病发作的那种人
who bottles up his anger until he has a heart attack.
我说中了
Wow, I nailed it.
-我们点菜吧 -我猜是瓣膜置换
- Let's order. - I'm gonna guess valve replacement.
不 等一下
No, wait.
三个支架和一个心脏起搏器
Three stents and a pacemaker.
你真的想这么晚吗
You really want to play this game?
哇 开始反击了
Ooh, look who's fighting back.
来吧 说点猛的
Take your best shot.
没问题 我看你打过肉毒杆菌
Okay. From where I'm sitting, I'm gonna guess Botox,
吸过脂 还隆过胸
a tummy tuck and a boob job.
去死吧你个混♥蛋♥
Drop dead, you jerk.
开个玩笑 你其实说中了两个
Just kidding. You got two out of three.
看看这里有什么好吃的
All right, what's good here?
我现在很想来点带骨头的
I'm in the mood for something with a bone.
谢谢你送我回家
Thanks for taking me home.
没事应该的
Just being a gentleman.
非常善良
Very kind.
我的荣幸
My pleasure.
如果你想的话 可以跟我上楼喝一杯
You know, if you'd like, you could come up for a nightcap.
没准会发生什么
See what happens.
是吗
Really?
除非你是怕我把舌头伸进你耳朵的时候
Unless you think your heart's
你自己心脏受不了会爆♥炸♥
gonna explode if I stick my tongue in your ear.
-我心脏没事 -那就好
- My heart is fine. - Good.
不然你块头这么大 要压在下面还挺困难的
'Cause you're a pretty big guy to get pinned under.
我心脏没什么毛病 我只是
There's nothing's wrong with my heart. It's just that...
只是什么
It's just what?
是我疯了吗 我们的约会一点也不成功啊
Well, am I crazy? Our date didn't go that well.
是不成功 但是我们依然可以快活一下啊
It didn't, but we can still work off the creamed spinach.
我有点搞不懂了 你喜欢我吗
Look, I'm confused. D-Do you even like me?
你想说什么
Where are you going with this?
在我看来
Well, in my experience,
性♥爱♥通常是在建立在感情上的
sex is usually a product of affection.
感情
Affection?
我终于懂你为什么留佛莱迪·摩克瑞一样的胡子了
Okay, now I get the Freddie Mercury mustache.
是汤姆·塞立克好吗 而且我1988年就留了
This is a Tom Selleck and has been since 1988.
对不起
Sorry.
不如把你送到家之后我们今晚就结束吧
Why don't I just take you home and we'll call it a night?
听起来不错
Sounds good.
伯特·雷诺兹也是这样的胡子 很多人都是
Also Burt Reynolds. A lot of guys.
我能跟你说句话吗
May I speak with you, please?
我很忙
I'm busy.
我知道自己不应该在病人面前质疑你
I realize I should not have questioned you
不会再有下次了
in front of a patient, and it will never happen again.
你能这么说很好 但我还是得投诉你
That's nice to hear, but I still have to report you.
我明白 有什么我可以说或者做的事情
I understand. Is there anything I can say or do
让你改变主意吗
that would make you change your mind?
对不起 你这么做让我没得选
I'm sorry. You've left me no choice.
我会被叫过去
You do know I will be called
在整个审查委员会面前
in front of a review board and I will
告诉他们你给在吃西地那非的病人
have to tell them that you prescribed nitroglycerin
开硝酸甘油的药
for a patient on sildenafil.
你在威胁我吗
Are you threatening me?
你也没给我其他选择
You left me no choice.
他原谅我了
He forgave me.
你不用谢我了
And you are welcome.
晚上好 阿姨
Good evening, Auntie.
这是什么
What's this?
你最喜欢的 温蒂家的培根汉堡
It's your favorite. Wendy's Baconator.
加美国干酪和多一份培根了吗
With American cheese and extra bacon?
加了 蕃茄酱包要吗
Yes. Ketchup packets?
我拿了超级多 收银员都骂我了
I took so many, the cashier shouted at me.
-你是个好女孩 -谢谢
- You are a good girl. - Thank you.
我也许不该说你自私
Perhaps I should not have called you selfish.
我也错了
I was wrong, too.
我可没说自己错了
I did not say I was wrong.
他们到了
剧集 | 鲍勃心动 | 导航列表