剧集 | 鲍勃心动 | 导航列表
《鲍勃心动》前情提要
Previously on Bob Hearts Abishola...
所以你离婚了
So-so you're divorced?
-没有 -但是你们不在一起了
- No. - But you're not together anymore?
是的 不在一起
No, we are not.
那如果你遇到什么人
Well, what if you meet someone?
这难道不会是个问题吗
Isn't that a problem?
现在还不是问题
It is not a problem yet.
我昨天没有完全说实话
I wasn't completely honest with you yesterday.
真的吗
Really?
是的
Yes.
我们第一次在医院遇到时
When we first met at the hospital,
我的确挺喜欢你的
I did like you a little bit.
我就知道
I knew it.
我知道我们俩一点都不相配
I know you and I don't make any sense.
就像早餐吃冰淇淋
We're like ice cream for breakfast.
看起来不像是般配的一对
Doesn't seem like a good idea.
但如果这样能给你带来快乐 那为何不试试呢
But if it makes you happy, why not?
给 我给你买♥♥了早饭
Here, I brought your breakfast.
冰淇淋
Ice cream.
吃吧 我去看看你妈妈
Enjoy. I'm going to check on your mother.
现在
有人跟踪你吗
Were you followed?
别说笑了 怎么可能
Don't be ridiculous. Of course not.
你怎么跟艾比希拉说的
Well, what did you tell Abishola?
我去见大学的老朋友
That I was meeting an old friend from college.
如果她继续问 他叫巴里·路易斯
If she asks, his name is Barry Lewis
与妻子和两个孩子住在托莱多
and he lives in Toledo with his wife and two kids.
比利8岁 莎拉5岁 他们可调皮了
Billy's eight and Sarah's five and, boy, are they a handful.
你干吗说这么详细的谎
Why do you tell such elaborate lies?
-那你跟奥卢说什么了 -什么也没说
- Well, what did you tell Olu? - Nothing.
我拿着报纸进了厕所
I went into the bathroom with a newspaper,
然后从逃生梯上爬下来了
then climbed down the fire escape.
在她起疑前我们有45分钟
We have 45 minutes before she gets suspicious.
真奇怪 我之前做过这事 但还是紧张
It's weird, I've done this before but I'm still nervous.
别紧张 你有个秘密武器
Don't be. You have a secret weapon.
什么
What's that?
我啊 通德
Me, Tunde.
别担心 我会帮你选出最好的订婚戒指
Don't worry, I will get you the best engagement ring
用一个让珠宝商都哭泣的价格拿下
at a price that will make the jeweler weep.
我其实不太在乎多少钱
I'm not really too worried about price.
如果你要说傻话
If you're going to say stupid things,
去车里等着
go wait in the van.
鲍勃心动
第二季 第一集
几秒后
下午好
Good afternoon.
我是大卫 有什么能帮忙
I'm David. How can I help you?
我看到你的店里空无顾客
I see your store is empty of customers.
或许是我们来帮你了 大卫
So perhaps we'll be helping you, David.
好吧
Okay.
我想买♥♥一个订婚戒指
I'm looking for an engagement ring
不需要太华丽 好吗
and it doesn't have to be too ornate, you know?
简单大方美丽 就像我想娶的女人
Simple, classy, beautiful-- just like the woman I hope to marry.
祝贺你啊 先生
Well, congratulations, sir.
谢谢 不过还是等到她答应后再说吧
Well, thanks, but let's wait until she says yes.
寒暄完了吗
Are we done with the chitchat?
我得22分钟后从厕所里走出去
I have to walk out of the bathroom in 22 minutes.
那个怎么样
How about that one right there?
选得好
Good choice.
这个非常好看
This one is a beauty.
1.5克拉 公主方钻切割
1.5 carat, princess cut,
VVS1级别净度
VVS1 clarity diamond
戒圈18克拉
on an 18-carat band.
非常好
It's really nice.
我是说 还行吧
I mean, it's okay.
希望那些是你口中说出最后的话
And let those be the last words you speak.
多少钱
How much?
11995美元
$11,995.
你听到了吗
Did you hear that?
没顾客还狮子大开口
Store with no customers?
我们出八千
We'll give you eight.
那万万不可
I-I couldn't possibly do that.
我也希望能给你这个价 但是
I mean, I wish I could but...
那你最低能到多少
Then what is your best number?
我想
I guess...
可以减到11500美元
I could knock it down to 11-five.
很高兴认识你 大卫
Nice meeting you, David.
-我们走 鲍勃 -谢谢
- Let's go, Bob. - ?Thanks.
等等
Hang on.
你说
Yes?
你们的预算是多少
How much were you looking to spend?
八千买♥♥你手上的戒指
$8,000 for the ring you are holding.
给我一会
Give me a minute.
我打电♥话♥问问店主
I'll have to call the owner.
他不会打电♥话♥的
He's not calling anyone.
这只是个幌子
This is just a part of the game.
这不是我第一次砍价[斗牛]了 通德
This isn't my first rodeo, Tunde.
那就表现得专业点 兄弟
Then act like it, cowboy.
因为你要被牛甩出去了
'Cause you are about to get thrown from the bull.
好吧 我可以降到9500块
Okay, I can get you down to nine-five.
大卫 我真想让你做成这笔生意
Ah, David, I really wanted you to make this sale
这样你就有钱搬出你父母家了
so you could afford to move from your parents' home.
你怎么知道的
How did you know that?
因为我能看到 大卫
Because I have eyes, David.
我能看到
I have eyes.
-走吧 -等等
- Come on. - W-Wait.
怎么了
Yes?
晚些时候
你买♥♥了什么 鲍勃袜袜
What you got there, Bobby Socks?
没什么
Nothing.
拜托
Come on.
你刚把什么放进了口袋里
What did you put in your pocket?
是饼干吗
Was that a cookie?
不 不是饼干
No, it's not a cookie.
你还记得你小时候
Remember when you were a kid
我经常在你口袋里发现饼干渣
and I used to find cookie crumbs in your pocket?
我不会再那样了
I don't do that anymore.
好吧 如果是酒瓶的话
All right then. If it's a flask,
让老妈来一口
give Mama a hit.
这才中午
It's the middle of the day.
所以才要用酒瓶啊
That's why you use a flask.
你想看看吗
You want to see?
好吧 给你
Fine. Here.
我的天...
Oh, my-- Oh.
这很漂亮
That's beautiful.
我挑的不错吧
I did good?
你挑的很棒
You did really good.
我想最好在她发现之前跟她结婚
Figure I better make it official before she wises up.
想法不错
Good thinking.
-我开玩笑的 -你想让我说什么 宝贝
- I was joking. - What do you want me to say, sweetie?
你可配不上她 你知道的
She's out of your league, you know this.
我知道
I do.
但我还是为你开心
Still, I'm so happy for you.
谢谢
Thanks.
会很有趣的 我们同处一个屋檐下
It'll be fun-- all of us under one roof.
"我们"
"Us"?
你知道尼日利亚人都很注重家庭
Well, you know how the Nigerians are with family.
我们家会有奥卢 通德
We'll have Olu, Tunde,
德勒 或许还有几个
Dele... probably a couple of cousins
他们藏起来的表亲
they stashed away somewhere.
但你要和他们说清楚 我住楼下的房♥间
You just got to make it clear to them I'm keeping the downstairs bedroom.
你不回你家吗
Y-You're not going back to your house?
改天
剧集 | 鲍勃心动 | 导航列表