剧集 | 鲍勃心动 | 导航列表
出什么事了
What's wrong?
这个楚库埃梅卡总让我觉得不对劲
Something about this Chukwuemeka rubs me the wrong way.
反正不用你觉得不对
Well, he's not here to rub you.
-那鲍勃呢 -他怎么了
What about Bob? ?What about him?
我以为我们要撮合他俩
I thought that was the match we were making.
那是在我们有一个尼日利亚人之前
That was before we had a Nigerian man.
我们以前是乞丐 现在我们有选择权
We were beggars, now we are choosers.
好吧 你最了解了
Okay, you know best.
确实
I do.
我真的了解
I really do.
与此同时
拜托 扔球
Aw, come on, throw the ball!
你听不到320斤的大胖子正在向你走来吗
Can't you hear the 350-pound man coming at you?
那个四分卫的胳膊比我还差
That quarterback's arm is worse than mine right now.
在我面前喝酒像是傻♥逼♥一样
Drinking in front of me is kind of a dick move.
抱歉
Sorry.
我能问你个问题吗
Can I ask you a question?
当然
Sure.
你在这里干什么
What are you doing here?
什么意思 我在照顾你
What do you mean? I'm taking care of you.
道格拉斯还是 她叫什么来着
Douglas or what's her name?
克里斯蒂娜
Christina?
别跟她说我忘了
Don't tell her I forgot.
他们俩可以找个人来陪我
One of them could sit here with me.
你应该陪着艾比希拉
You should be with Abishola.
她是个特别的女孩 鲍勃
She's a special girl, Bob.
是的
Yeah, she is.
她让我想起了我的小时候
She kind of reminds me of myself when I was younger.
真的吗
Really?
单身母亲 一周上七天班
A single mom working seven days a week
走路的每一步都很性感
and looking hot every step of the way.
你知道你可以用"真的吗"来回应我
And you know where you can stick that "Really"?
抱歉
Sorry.
快点 打给她
Go on, call her.
你会没事吗
You'll be okay?
当然
Yeah.
我有便盆 还能看橄榄球
I got my bedpan, I got my football.
你得把那瓶啤酒留给我
And you're gonna leave me that beer.
你喜欢牧师的布道吗
So, did you like the sermon?
老实说 我没在听
To be honest, I wasn't listening.
为什么
Huh, why not?
我心思不在那
I was too distracted.
有位天使坐在我身边
There was an angel sitting next to me.
我的老天
Chukwuemeka.
太过了吗
Too much?
是的
Yes.
不好意思
Excuse me.
鲍勃 有什么事吗
Hello, Bob. Everything okay?
没事 我只是打来打个招呼
Yeah. I was just calling to say hello.
你好
Oh, hello.
你好吗
How you doing?
我现在有点忙 我在教堂
Um, I'm a little busy right now-- I'm at church.
当然了
Oh, sure.
礼拜日 我们从没谈论过
Sunday. You know, we never talked about that.
你信仰什么宗教
Uh, what's your religion?
我是基♥督♥徒
I'm Christian.
你以为是什么
What did you think?
我不知道
Oh, uh, I don't know.
另一个吗 这不重要
Uh, the other one? It's not important.
我得挂了 鲍勃
Um, I have to go, Bob.
我们晚点能谈谈吗
Oh, well, maybe we can talk later?
-也许可以 -什么时候
- Yes, maybe. - When?
我打给你
I'll call you.
好的 好的
Oh, good, okay.
再见 鲍勃
Goodbye, Bob.
再见
Bye.
艾比希拉
Abishola?
是啊
Yeah.
你们怎么了
What's going on with you two?
没事
Nothing.
我们似乎处于等待状态[航线]
We're kind of in a holding pattern.
-等着降落 -是的
- Waiting to land. - Yeah.
-在你消耗完燃料之前 -是吧
- Before you run out of fuel. - I guess.
然后你们爆♥炸♥成火球 所有人都死了
And you crash in a big ball of fire and everyone dies?
不如你去看看妈妈怎么样了
Why don't you go check on Mom?
等一下
One sec.
我准备好了
Ready.
我看你和我侄女相处得很愉快
I see that you and my niece are getting along very well now.
没错
Yes, we are.
很好 因为一开始
Good, because at first,
她讨厌你
she hated you.
那都是我的错
That was my fault.
为什么
Oh, how so?
我忘了我们是在美国
I forgot we are in America.
这里的女性必须相信
Women here have to believe
她们掌控着自己的生活
they're in charge of their lives.
是的 艾比希拉很独♥立♥
Yeah, Abishola is very independent.
她一直都独自一人
She was all alone.
她不得不独♥立♥
She had to be.
但从现在开始 将有一位强壮的男人
But from now on, she'll have a strong man
为她做决定
who can make decisions for her.
她非常幸运
She's very lucky.
但她不知道
But she doesn't know that.
我们不会让她知道
And we won't tell her.
没错 不会
No, we won't.
不好意思 我得去感谢牧师
Excuse me, I must thank the pastor
作了如此精彩的布道
for his wonderful sermon.
真是个混♥蛋♥
What a bag of douche.
当晚
你好
Hello?
鲍勃 是我
Bob, it's me.
是谁
Me who?
通德
Tunde.
嗨 怎么了
Oh, hi. What's up?
我们得谈谈
We need to talk.
好的 你想明天来我办公室吗
Okay, uh, you want to come by the office tomorrow?
不 就现在
No, right now.
现在
Now?
我就在你家外面的货车里 你听
I am in a van outside your house-- listen.
那就是我
That was me.
等等 我这就来
Well, hang on, I'll be right there.
-鲍勃 -什么
- Oh, and, Bob? - Yeah?
带些曲奇饼
Bring cookies.
好吧
Okay.
行了行了 我看到了
Yeah, yeah, I got it!
无花果酥
Fig Newtons?
我还想吃点巧克力味的
I-I was hoping for something chocolate.
我只有这个
It's all I had.
好吧
All right.
所以发生什么了
So, what's going on?
你得知道还有一个人在追求我侄女
You need to know another man is courting my niece.
真的吗
Really?
是的 他每一方面
Yes, and he's better than you
都比你优秀
in every possible way.
每一方面
Every way?
更年轻 尼日利亚人
Younger, Nigerian.
原谅我这么说
And forgive me for saying,
他看起来也更英俊
more traditionally handsome.
好吧 那真是各方面
Yep, that's every way.
但我还是支持你
But I am still on Team Bob.
谢谢
Thank you.
剧集 | 鲍勃心动 | 导航列表