剧集 | 鲍勃心动 | 导航列表
晚些时候
承认吧 认识他你很高兴
Ah, just admit that you enjoyed meeting him.
他还可以
He was okay.
对于一个自己不能系鞋带的人来说
A little full of himself for a man
他稍显自满
who can't tie his own shoes.
你会跟他约会吗
You gonna go out with him?
算了吧
I don't think so.
我这有他的名片
I have his business card.
-他给你的 -盖伊给我的
- He gave it to you? - Guy gave it to me.
家伙[盖伊] 哪个家伙
Guy? What guy?
-那是他的名字 -名字是什么
- That's his name. - u202dWhat's his name?
-盖伊[家伙] -所以我正在问啊
- Guy. - u202dThat's what I'm asking.
看在上帝的份上 那家伙的名字叫盖伊
Oh, for God's sake, the guy's name is Guy.
你应该打给他 花时间和
You should call him. Spending time with someone
有同相经历的人在一起
that's going through the same thing as you
有助于恢复
can help with your recovery.
此外 你可能会得到点那个
Plus, you might get you a little bit.
-格洛里亚 -什么
- Gloria. u202d- What?
她又没死
She ain't dead.
这事比你想象的更平常
It's more common than you think.
有一次 我进屋看到祖父母正在做♥爱♥
One time, I walked in on my grandparents making love.
就像一对粘在一起的湿葡萄干
They looked like a couple of wet raisins stuck together.
拥有丑陋的美感
It was ugly beautiful.
当晚
-嗨 你好吗 -好
- Hey, how you doing? - u202dGood.
今天去看医生情况如何
How'd it go at the doctor today?
那娘们就是个庸医
That broad's a quack.
为什么这么说
Why would you say that?
我闻到她头发里有烟味
I smelled cigarette smoke in her hair.
什么样的医生会抽烟
What kind of doctor smokes?
你为什么闻她的头发
Well, why are you smelling her hair?
我有什么办法
I had no choice.
她把我从头摸到尾
She had her hands all over me.
更重要的是 她对你的进步满意吗
Well, more importantly, is she happy with your progress?
她能说什么
What's she gonna say?
"你大限将至 我们一起抽支烟吧"
"Your clock's running out, come have a smoke with me"?
没什么愉快的事吗
Anything good happen?
其实 有
Actually, yes.
我不便秘了
I'm no longer constipated.
事实上
In fact,
-简直气势如虹 -好吧
- it's corrected with a vengeance. - Okay.
我只是对于你可能遇到的一个人有点好奇
Well, I was just curious about how maybe you met somebody?
真不敢相信
I can't believe that
尼日利亚小妞会跟你八卦我的事
Nigerian blabbermouth tells you my business.
是的 有些人会过度分享 气势如虹
Yeah, some people overshare. With a vengeance.
我只听说你遇到了一个不错的男人
And all I heard was you met a nice fella
然后你们打情骂俏
and there was a little flirting going on.
放宽心 你不会有新爸爸
Don't worry, you're not getting a new daddy.
我只是想让你知道我支持你
I just wanted you to know that I'm rooting for you.
你在为我加油
You're "Rooting" For me?
没错 如果你想请他过来吃晚饭
Yeah. If you want to invite him over for dinner,
我会确保每个房♥间都有一个斜坡
I'll make sure there's a ramp in every room.
你走开
Please go away.
-我只是想让你开心 -我很开心
- I just want you to be happy. - I am happy.
看到了吗 你瞧
See? Look.
拜拜
Goodbye.
鲍勃
Bob.
什么
What?
感谢你的多愁善感 很甜蜜
I appreciate the sentiment. It's sweet.
谢谢
Thanks.
有点齁 但是甜蜜
Creepy, but sweet.
喂 你哪位
Hello? Who's this?
嗨 盖伊 麻烦让另一个家伙听
Oh, hi, Guy. Do me a favor, get the other guy.
第二天
看这是谁啊
There she is.
嗨 兄弟们
Oh, hey, guys.
这位朋友是谁 黄油牛奶吗
Who's your friend? Is that Buttermilk?
不 这是斑斑
No, this is Patches.
黄油牛奶现在咬我
Buttermilk bites now.
很高兴见到你 斑斑
Well, nice to meet you, Patches.
我想谢谢你们让我放假散心
I just want to thank you for this getaway.
我感觉好多了
I-I feel so much better.
能这么做我们也很高兴
Glad we could do it.
是的 我真的很激动
Yeah, I was really spiraling.
请代我向科福致歉
Please apologize to Kofo for me.
别为科福操心
Ah, don't worry about Kofo.
科什么福的忘了吧
Ko-forget about him.
我是这么做的
I kind of did.
我认识了一位新朋友
I met someone new.
什么
What?
是的 他名叫兰迪
Yeah. His name is Randy,
你们会喜欢他的
and you guys are going to love him.
反正我喜欢
I know I do.
你才过去一个星期
You've only been there a week.
我的天呐
Oh, my God.
今天是我们一周纪念日
Today is our anniversary.
克里斯汀娜 你得放慢节奏
Christina, you need to slow down.
你要花点时间梳理一下自己
You need to spend this time working on yourself.
好了 我觉得你们俩现在对我有很大意见
Okay, I'm feeling a lot of judgment from you two right now.
那是因为你不该勾搭
That's because you're not supposed to hook up
其他病人
with the other patients.
我没有 聪明人
Uh, I didn't, smart guy.
兰迪是个牛仔
Randy's a wrangler.
天啊 克里斯汀娜
Oh, God, Christina...
科福想你了
Kofo misses you.
你在干什么
What are you doing?
你难道更想把宝压在兰迪身上吗
Would you rather take your chances with Randy?
别担心我
Don't worry about me.
他把我照顾得很好
I'm in good hands.
用那双长满老茧粗糙的手
Calloused, leathery hands.
我们就像在高中舞会上被监视着一样
It's like we're being chaperoned at a high school dance.
我们只想在汤里掺点东西
We just need something to spike the soup with.
我有一些复合维他命 我们可以碾碎了吸一下
I have some multivitamins we could crush up and snort.
你以前经常喝醉吗
Did you used to get loaded?
以前吗
Used to?
他们看起来相处得很愉快
Looks like they're having fun.
没错
It does.
说说关于你的事吧
So what's your story?
不了 谢谢
No, thank you.
-什么 -别这样
- What? - Just don't.
你怎么知道...
Now, how do you even know that...
我就是知道
I know.
好吧 你是对的
Yeah, you right.
我很高兴你打电♥话♥给我
I was really glad that you called.
不是跟你见面就是睡个午觉
Well, it was either that or take a nap.
你没睡午觉
You skipped a nap?
慢着 女士
Hey, slow down there, lady,
我们才认识不久
we just met.
那汉克...
So, Hank... u202d
你中风之前...
What did you do before...
是做什么的
you threw a clot?
我在五大湖拖了42年的船
I tugged the Great Lakes for 42 years.
-什么 -拖轮船长
- Pardon? - Tugboat captain.
-开玩笑吧 -是真的
- No kidding! - u202dThat's right.
你在和一位部分瘫痪的大力水手约会
You're on a date with a partially paralyzed Popeye.
真是没想到
Well, blow me down.
那你呢
What about you?
我和已故的丈夫一起开公♥司♥卖♥♥压缩袜
My late husband and I started a compression sock business
48年后公♥司♥还是经营得很好
and after 48 years it's still going strong.
公♥司♥的名字是什么
What's the name of the company?
麦克斯多特
MaxDot.
不是吧 麦克斯多特
剧集 | 鲍勃心动 | 导航列表