剧集 | 鲍勃心动 | 导航列表
以前是我不对
What I did was wrong,
我所能做的就是请求鲍勃
and all I can do is ask for Bob's forgiveness,
和你的原谅
and yours.
看在上帝的份上 天知道我该怎么办
Oh, for God's sake, what am I supposed to do with that?
多蒂...
Dottie...
我打从心底里永远感激
from the bottom of my heart, I will always be grateful
你对我视如己出
for how you treated me like a daughter.
直到我将你的爱抛弃
Until I threw your love away.
过来吧 你这个流浪儿
Aw, come here, ya tramp.
为什么这有只球棒
Why do you have a baseball bat?
我...我以为会是另一种情况
I... thought this was gonna go differently.
古德温家 科福房♥间
现在比分多少
What's the score?
-零比零 -真令人兴奋
- Nil-nil. - u202dOh, exciting!
你为什么不自己屋里看
Why aren't you watching it in the house?
因为我老婆在
Well, because that is where my wife is.
有什么问题吗
Are you having problems?
只要我待在这里就不会有
Not as long as I stay up here.
-谁的信息 -垃圾信息
- Who is that? u202d- Spam.
-还是垃圾信息 -是的
- Also spam? u202d- Yes.
-你可以拦截掉 -没关系
- You can block that, you know. u202d- That's okay.
很容易的 这样
It is easy. Here.
这个MWS是谁
Who's MWS?
跟你说了 是垃圾信息
I told you. Spam.
垃圾信息给你买♥♥了一罐有机杏仁酱
Spam bought you a jar of organic almond butter?
他们居然知道我们的喜好
It's scary how they know what we like.
科福
Kofo.
说实话
Tell me.
你保证不生气
Promise you won't be mad?
不生气
No.
MWS是惠勒先生的妹妹
MWS is Mr. Wheeler's sister.
你这个蠢货
Oh, you fool.
你说过会停止这些乱七八糟的事
You told me you put an end to this nonsense.
我试过了 但她不接受"不"
I tried, but she would not take rara for an answer.
也许是因为你说"不"的时候
Maybe that is because when you said rara
她觉得你其实不是"不"的意思
she did not think you really meant rara.
-看吧 看看 -没关系
- Go ahead, look at it. u202d- That's okay.
快看
Look at it!
她还去农贸市场
She also went to the farmers' market
从果冻商那里给我买♥♥了果冻
and bought me jelly from the jelly man.
科福
u202dOh, Kofo.
我该怎么回
What should I say?
坚定一点
Be firm.
告诉她你们不该这样
Tell her you shouldn't do this.
这太下流了
It is naughty.
我们不该这么做
We shouldn't do this.
太下流了
It is naughty.
她回复了一个眨眼的表情
She sent back a winky face.
她为什么要眨眼呢 我们说得很清楚了
Why is she winking? We were very clear.
门口那是我前妻的车吗
Is that my ex-wife's car out front?
是的
Yes.
她和你妈妈在叙旧
She and your mother have been catching up.
抱歉 这对你来说一定很奇怪
I'm sorry. This must be really weird for you.
-为什么 -我前妻在房♥子里
- Why? - u202dWell, my ex-wife in the house
和我妈妈还有你和我聊天
talking to my mom, you, me.
好吧 对我来说很奇怪
Okay, it's weird for me.
她是来寻求原谅的
She came to ask for forgiveness.
这怎么是坏事呢
How is that a bad thing?
-你真是个完美的女人 -我是
- You are an amazing woman. - u202dI am.
我的天
Oh, my God,
你们真是太和谐了
you guys are so cute!
我得承认
I gotta admit,
我本来没以为你们还真能交往
I did not see how this was gonna work,
现在我相信了
but now I do.
我明白 情人眼里出西施
I get it. Love is blind.
爱情很美好
Love is wonderful.
-你要走了吗 -是的
- You leaving? - u202dYes, yes.
感谢你能让我过来
Thanks for letting me do this.
我知道或许会有些不舒服
I know it was a little uncomfortable.
是吗 我没感受到啊
Is it? I hadn't noticed.
你个傻子
You silly goose.
我亲爱的艾比希拉
And, you, you my dear Abishola,
你把我们的多蒂照顾得很好
oh, you have cast quite a spell on our Dottie.
她一直在夸奖你
She can't say enough good things about you.
谢谢你
Thank you.
不要让鲍勃以为你是理所当然的
Don't let Bob ever take you for granted.
让他看到你的好
Make him see you.
再见
Buh-bye!
开始觉得奇怪了吗
Is it weird yet?
第二天
等等
Hang on.
请进
Come on in.
我马上给你回电
I'm gonna have to call you back.
怎么了
What's up?
我们有个人力资源的问题
We have an HR issue.
一件事接着一件事
One thing after another.
给他看看
Show him.
著名乐团根的鼓手 格莱美奖得主
挺好的 这是奎斯特拉夫吗
Cool. Is that Questlove?
这是我
It is me.
你妹妹烘焙的
Baked by your sister
放到了科福摩托车上
and left on Kofo's scooter.
天哪 她又开始烤人脸了
Oh, God, she's baking faces again.
她之前也这么做过吗
She has done this before?
第一次看见巧克力做的 但确实做过
It's the first time I've seen it in chocolate, but yeah.
给他看看纸条
Show him the note.
"我可以吃掉你的脸"
"I could just eat your face."
她是开玩笑的 对吧
She means that in a playful way, right?
暂时是的
For now.
上一个人怎么样了
What happened to the last guy?
布拉德
Brad.
是个好人 已经不在公♥司♥里了
Nice dude. He's no longer with the company.
我们被炒了 我就知道
We're fired. I knew it.
我希望你很高兴
我们只能回商场发传♥单♥了
没人会被炒鱿鱼
No one's getting fired.
你跟她说你不感兴趣了吗
Did you tell her you're not interested?
我没说
I did not.
你说过你拒绝了
You said you said rara.
你没拒绝吗
Did you not say rara?
说实话吗 没有
Honestly? Rara.
没有
Rara?
拒绝的意思
It means no.
那就好 你们不想拒绝我妹妹的
That's good. You do not want to say rara to my sister.
她对拒绝的反应可不是太好
She does not respond well to rara.
会发生什么
What happens?
拒绝会让她哭哭
Rara makes her a little cray-cray.
我们该做什么
So what should we do?
你们不能鼓励她
Well, you don't want to encourage her.
但你们也不能让她生气
But you don't want to piss her off, either.
所以就去干活
So just go about your business
假装一切正常
as if everything's normal.
-确实一切正常 -就是这样 坚持住
- Everything is normal. - There you go, cling to that.
晚些时候
伍德沃德纪念医院
你尝尝我新发明的墨西卡利鸡
You got my new Mexicali chicken.
告诉我你感觉怎么样
Tell me what you think.
好吧 等我尝尝
Okay. Hold on.
挺好吃的
Mmm, it's good.
秘诀就在于葡萄干
The secret is raisins.
你怎么想出来的
And how'd you come up with that?
我们没有豆子了
We were out of beans.
格洛里亚 我能问你个私人问题吗
Gloria, can I ask you a personal question?
我48岁了
剧集 | 鲍勃心动 | 导航列表