剧集 | 鲍勃心动 | 导航列表
I don't want to see that.
我想
I do.
该死 他还挺有型
Damn, he's pretty.
发给我
Send this to me.
-不要 -别啊
- No. u202d- Oh, come on.
我都结婚这么久了
I've been married a long time.
需要来点刺♥激♥才能越过终点线
I need a little help to get across the finish line.
你丈夫看见会怎么说
What would your husband say?
他才不管呢 还会替我举着手♥机♥
Oh, he won't care. He'll hold the phone for me.
看看谁来了
Look who's here!
你好啊
Hey, you!
见到你真高兴 你好吗
So good to see you. How you doing?
是啊 说好听点叫什么来着
Yeah, what's the good word?
瘫痪
Paralysis.
你看上去挺好
Well, you look fabulous.
是啊 当然
Yeah, sure.
没骗你 真的
No, it's true.
我们还以为会看见个油尽灯枯的金发女郎
We were expecting to see a melted candle with blonde hair.
-崔西 -你刚在车里还笑了
- Trish. - You laughed in the car.
所以
So,
你最近怎么过的
what you been up to?
没什么 坐在这儿 看看电视
Not much. I sit here, watch TV.
他们让我复健
They make me exercise.
听上去很有趣
That sounds fun!
是啊 像是居家旅行
Yeah, like a staycation.
谁还用得着去卡波
Who needs Cabo?
俱乐部怎么样了
So, how's it going at the club?
好吧 是有个新鲜事
Oh, well, here's some big news.
我们有个新成员 刚好是个黑人女孩
We have a new member who happens to be a black gal.
我们都爱她
We love her.
-她不错 -很不错
- She's great. - u202dSo great.
-挺好 -是挺好
- That's great. - It is great.
所以
So...
你什么时候能康复
so, when are you done with all this?
我不知道
I don't know.
可能好不了了
Maybe never.
好吧 我 我只想说
Okay, I'm j-- I'm just gonna say it.
现在有点难过
I'm sad now.
詹 会没事的
Oh, Jen, it's gonna be okay.
真的吗
Really?
因为我真的很难过
Cause I'm really sad.
谢谢你们能来
Thanks for coming.
-再见 -好的 当然
- Bye. Bye. u202d- Okay, you bet.
如果换作是我 就吞一把药
If that was me, I'd take a handful of pills
自我了断
and just end it.
她拧不开药瓶
She can't open the bottle.
-这才是问题所在 -我知道
- That's the problem. - u202dI know.
一次有趣的会面 不是吗
Well, that was a fun little visit, huh?
别再这么对我
Don't ever spring that on me again.
我谁都不见
No more visitors.
为什么不
Why not?
我不想让别人看到我这副样子
I don't want people to see me like this.
没事 没什么好尴尬的
Come on, you got nothing to be embarrassed about.
世人都会生病 人生无常
People get sick, life happens.
我谁都不见
No more visitors.
-好吧 -我才不需要什么看客
- Okay, okay. - u202dI don't need any more lookie-loos.
"快来看啊 独臂女
"Come see the one-armed woman
用半张嘴嚼披萨了"
trying to chew a pizza roll with half a mouth."
这就是你苗条的原因
Well, that's why you're slim--
你咀嚼它们
you chew.
而我直接像吞药丸那样吞
I just swallow 'em like pills.
真不公平 她们都比我老
It's not fair. They're both older than me,
还都那么健康
and they're totally healthy.
我确定 指不定什么时候
Well, I'm sure, at some point,
她们就得应对自己的医疗危机
they'll have their own medical crisis to deal with.
休想让我振作起来
Don't try and cheer me up.
当晚
我今天和你的数学老师聊过了
I spoke with your mathematics teacher today.
她说初级代数对你来说没难度
She said that Beginning Algebra is not challenging for you.
你应该跳级
You should be in Advanced Placement.
-我不想跳级 -为什么不想
- I'd rather not do that. - Why not?
我想在我的班和朋友们在一起
I'd like to stay in a class with my friends.
你们听听我傻儿子说的这话
Are you listening to my stupid son?
拒绝更上一层楼的机会
Given the opportunity to better himself,
宁愿和朋友们待在一起
he would rather be with his friends.
你会交到新的朋友
You will make new friends.
更聪明的朋友
Smarter friends.
未来某一天 你的付出终将得到回报
And one day, your hard work will pay off
你会非常幸福
and you'll be happy,
就像我这样
like me.
不
Oh, no.
-怎么了 -是鲍勃
- What? - u202dIt's Bob.
他妈妈的情绪更加抑郁了
His mother's depression is getting worse.
好多美国人都抑郁
Americans have so much depression.
我真搞不懂
I don't understand it.
我懂
I do.
你们好
Oh, hi!
我们来给你妈妈加油鼓劲
We came to cheer up your mother.
用食物和游戏
With food and games.
你们真好 但是她现在不是很想见...
Oh, that's very nice, but she's not really up for vi--
好吧 请进
Okay, come on in!
请享用
Here you go.
地道的尼日利亚美食
A real Nigerian meal.
谢谢 奥卢 但我不饿
Thank you, Olu, but I'm not hungry.
吃
Eat.
说真的 我没胃口
Really, I don't have an appetite.
吃吧
Eat!
好吧
Okay.
好辣
Spicy!
是胡辣汤
It's hot pepper soup.
能治感冒 发烧
It cures colds, fevers,
以及任何让你烦心的事
anything that troubles you.
甚至能治愈你这装出来的抑郁
Even your make-believe depression.
装出来的
Make-believe?
我中风了
I just had a stroke;
我觉得我可以表现得有点郁闷吧
I think I'm allowed to be a little gloomy.
为什么
Why?
郁闷有什么用
What purpose does it serve?
我不知道 我就是这种感觉
I don't know, it's just how I feel.
多蒂 我给你讲个故事
Dottie, let me tell you a story.
该死
Ah, damn.
从前 有一只猴子失去了尾巴
There once was a monkey who lost his tail.
别告诉我 他很沮丧
Don't tell me, he was depressed.
我马上就会讲到
I will tell you.
他很沮丧
He was depressed.
鳄鱼咬掉了他的尾巴
A crocodile had bitten off his tail,
有了尾巴 他才有生存意志
and with it, his will to live.
你可以直截了当地说这个故事的寓意吗
Can you please just cut to the moral of the story?
我不能一下子就跳到讲寓意
Cannot swing from branch to branch...
其他猴子取笑他
The other monkeys made fun of him...
他遇到了一只聪明的乌龟
Uh, he met a clever turtle...
寓意就是 不要放弃
The moral is... don't give up.
好故事 我感觉好多了
That's great. I feel better.
很好
Good.
把汤喝完 然后我们玩拼字游戏
Finish your soup, then we'll play Scrabble.
我不想玩 我真的很累
I don't know, I'm really tired.
我们还带了啤酒
We also brought beer.
把门关上
Shut the door.
与此同时
你好
Karo.
你好
Hey. u202dKaro.
格洛里亚 你的项链真好看
剧集 | 鲍勃心动 | 导航列表