剧集 | 鲍勃心动 | 导航列表
The truth is
我没有忙到没时间和你喝茶
I'm not too busy to have tea with you,
我希望马上和你约喝茶
and I'd like to do that very soon.
太好了
That's great.
也许等我身体好一些
Maybe when I feel better.
当然了 那我能送你回家吗
Sure, sure. Can I at least give you a ride home?
那太好了 谢谢你
That would be nice. Thank you.
好 那我马上回来
Okay, I'll be back in a little while.
我们一定要纠正这件事
We-we got to make this right.
-再见 -再见
- O dabo. - O dabo.
-再见 -再见
- O dabo. - O dabo.
那么
So...
这就是艾比希拉
that's Abishola.
天
Boy.
还好爸爸死了
I'm glad Dad's dead.
好了 请记住这是"初版"
All right, bear in mind, this is what's called a "Rough cut."
没错 还在改进中
Yeah, it's still a work in progress,
但是我们只是想尽快
but we just wanted to get your input
得到你的反馈
as soon as possible.
*我们做合脚的袜子 我们很抱歉*
*We make socks that fit just right, we're sorry*
*我们很抱歉*
*We're sorry*
*不管你的脚是黑是白*
*If your foot is black or white*
-*我们很抱歉* -*我们很抱歉*
- *We're sorry* - *We're sorry*
*我们的袜子都很耐穿*
*All our socks are built to last*
*尽管曾经我们种族歧视*
*Despite our troubled racist past*
*最重要的是我们现在真的很抱歉*
*The main thing is that we're real sorry now*
*我们很抱歉*
*We're sorry*
我的天啊
Oh, my God.
还有呢
Wait, there's more.
麦克斯多特治疗袜
MaxDot Therapeutic Hosiery.
从1973年打造的家族品牌
A family-run business since 1973.
我们家族越来越壮大
And the family just keeps getting bigger.
没错 小多
That's right, Dotty.
拜托 叫我妈妈
Oh please, call me mom.
剧集 | 鲍勃心动 | 导航列表