剧集 | 鲍勃心动 | 导航列表
It's open.
*我会看到你在晨曦下*
*I'll find you in the morning sun*
*当夜晚来临*
*And when the night is new...*
准备好今天的K歌♥之夜了吗
You getting ready for open mic night?
你知道今天是什么日子
You know what today is.
我知道
I do.
25年前
Exactly 25 years ago,
你父亲突发严重心脏病
your father suffered a massive heart attack
倒在了运货码头上
and dropped dead on the loading dock.
25年了
Wow. 25 years.
他到底去运货码头干什么
Hey, what was he doing down on the loading dock anyway?
你真该看看
Oh, you should've seen it.
卡车司机弄丢了货运单
The truck driver lost the manifest,
所以根本无法清点货物
so there was no way to check the shipment.
你的老爹就扑倒那家伙
And your old man laid into that guy,
尖叫大喊着
screaming and yelling.
然后他翻了个巨大的白眼
And then his eyes rolled back in his head,
就归西了
and he went straight up to heaven.
我很遗憾错过了这一幕
Yeah, I'm sorry I missed it.
妈妈 你不觉得应该把他的骨灰放在家里吗
Mom, don't you think his ashes should be at home?
这就是他的家
This is his home.
这是他用心血 汗水和泪水铸就的事业
This business that he built with his blood, sweat and tears.
-我明白 -是吗
- I get it. - Do you?
因为我没看到你冲任何人吼叫
'Cause I don't see you screaming at anybody.
我自己都刚心脏病发
Hey, I just had my own heart attack.
有道理 值得称道
Good point. Credit where credit's due.
-是啊 -怎么了
- Yeah. - What's going on?
今天是我父亲
It's the anniversary
心脏病去世的纪念日
of Dad's heart attack.
这是什么需要庆祝的事吗
Is that something we celebrate?
妈妈需要
Mom does.
好吧
Okay. Well...
切蛋糕的时候叫我
call me when you cut the cake.
我该回去工作了
Hey, uh, I should get back to work.
和爸爸说再见
Say goodbye to Daddy.
再见 爸爸
Goodbye, Dad.
-再见 儿子 -好吧
- Goodbye, son. - Okay.
*我会在月亮上寻找*
*I'll be looking at the moon*
*但我会找到*
*But I'll be seeing*
*你*
*You...*
鲍勃
Bob.
鲍勃 你有时间吗
Bob, you got a second?
什么事
Yeah. What's up?
我们出了点小问题
We got a little problem.
是关于你全身上下的大♥麻♥味吗
Is it about how badly you stink of weed?
抱歉 羊绒衫
Sorry. Cashmere sweater.
味道总是去不掉
Really holds on to the smoke.
你有什么问题
What's your problem?
我要在我的停车位上喷上我的名字
I need my name painted on my parking space.
你需要的是这个啊
That's what you need, huh?
这是件小事 但这关乎尊重
It's a small thing, but it connotes respect.
这还关乎尊重呢
Oh, it connotes respect.
这样吧 不如我们把你的脑袋砍下来
You know what, how 'bout we cut your friggin' head off,
然后插在你停车位边的杆子上
stick it on a pole near your parking spot
看看这样关不关乎尊重
and see if that connotes respect?!
和他的父亲一模一样
Just like his father.
"关乎"
"Connote."
在他小时候 我有这么多机会能杀了他
I had so many chances to kill him as a child.
这里是91.5频道
You're listening to 91.5,
底特律排名第一的动听电台
Detroit's number one easy listening station.
为您献上亚美利加合唱团的《无名之马》
Here's America's "A Horse with No Name."
不
Nope.
什么鬼
What the...?
你在干什么 继续开啊
What are you doing? Drive!
你找艾比希拉干吗
What do you want with Abishola?
不是吧
No.
-怎么了 -那个买♥♥袜子的在跟着我们
- What? - The sock man is following us.
不好了
Oh, no.
我们怎么办
What do we do?
加油
Punch it!
我觉得我们应该没事
I think we are okay.
我不觉得
I don't think so.
你好
Hello?
都怪你
Oh, this is your fault.
你非得要看他住哪
You had to see where he lived.
小声点
Hey, keep your voice down.
太迟了
Too late.
我有什么可以帮你的吗
May I help you?
你们为什么跟踪我
Why were you following me?
我们没有跟踪你
We were not following you.
那是别人
That was someone else.
别耍花招了 我们好好谈谈
Come on. Quit screwing around. Let's talk.
请等一下
One moment, please.
我们要怎么办
What should we do?
我正在想 我在思考
I'm-I'm thinking. I'm thinking.
你们说得每一个字我都能听见
I can hear every word you're saying.
你的凯迪拉克很不错
Your Cadillac is very nice.
谢了
Thanks.
租的还是买♥♥的
Lease or own?
租的
It's a lease.
不错啊
Good for you.
来了
Here you go.
伯爵茶和非凡农庄的饼干
Earl Grey and Pepperidge Farm biscuits.
-谢谢你 -不
- Thank you. - No.
谢谢你
Thank you.
你对我侄女有什么企图
So, what are your intentions with my niece?
不好意思
Excuse me?
艾比希拉是我姐姐的女儿
Abishola is my sister's daughter.
我要对她的幸福负责
I'm responsible for her well-being.
我有权利了解追求她的男人
I have a right to know about the man who is pursuing her.
我没有在追求任何人
I'm not pursuing anybody.
我们有袜子为证
We have the socks to prove otherwise.
好吧
Okay, fine.
我的确尝试过 但她并不感兴趣
I took a shot, but she wasn't interested.
故事结束
End of story.
她对什么感兴趣不重要
Doesn't matter what interests her.
故事什么时候结束 我们说了算
We say when the story is over.
-我说了算 -她说了算
- I say. - She says.
告诉我
Tell me...
你的信用评分怎么样
what is your credit score?
什么情况
What is this?
他跟着我们到家的
He followed us home.
事情根本不是这样的
That is not what happened at all.
德勒 回你房♥间去
Dele, go to your room.
-但是妈妈 -现在
- But Mom... - Now!
艾比希拉 我可以解释
Look, A-Abishola, I can explain.
不 你什么都不用解释
No. You explain nothing.
阿姨 叔叔 我们可以单独谈一谈吗
Auntie, Uncle, can we speak privately, please?
别担心
Don't worry.
我们是鲍勃小分队的
Uh, we are Team Bob.
他怎么会在这里
What is he doing here?
我们邀请他来喝茶吃饼干
We invited him for tea and biscuits
再讨论一下你们在一起合不合适
to discuss whether a match could be made.
合适 我不想跟任何人合适
A match? I do not want a match.
跟你想要什么没有关系
It's not about what you want.
对整个家有好处才重要
It's about what is good for the whole family.
还有福特F50猛禽
And a Ford F-150.
你们为了一辆车就把我卖♥♥了吗
You are swapping me for a car?
是卡车
It is a truck.
特别棒的卡车
A very good truck.
他们真不知道怎么说悄悄话
剧集 | 鲍勃心动 | 导航列表