剧集 | 鲍勃心动 | 导航列表
《鲍勃心跳》前情提要
Previously on Bob Hearts Abishola...
五十岁男性
We have a 50-year-old male,
胸痛 呼吸困难
chest pains, labored breathing!
太美了
Pretty.
你看起来像天使
You look like an angel.
发生什么了
So, what happened?
你放了三个支架
You had three stents put in.
很多吗
Is that a lot?
对于你这个体型的人来说 不多
For a man your size, no.
你能给我看看你袜子吗
Would you mind showing me your socks?
我做袜子生意 让我看看
Socks are my business. Let me see.
纳瓦尼斯RD-75s
Narvanis RD-75s.
可惜了
That's a shame.
它们怎么了
What is wrong with them?
是越南产的便宜货
Oh, they're made on the cheap in Vietnam.
洗一次前面就滑脱了
One wash, they get all droopy in the top band.
那你家的好点
So yours are better?
加拿大手足协会觉得好点
The Canadian Association of Chiropodists thinks so.
我给你一副 穿了就知道
I'll get you a couple of pairs. You'll see.
请问有事吗
May I help you?
有 我在找艾比希拉
Yes, I'm looking for Abishola.
不好意思 她在睡觉
Oh, I'm sorry. Abishola is sleeping.
她加班到很晚
She worked very late.
你找她什么事呢
What do you want with Abishola?
你好
Hi. Hello.
我答应过要给你世界上最好的袜子
I promised you the best-made socks in the world,
而我是个信守承诺的人
and I am a man who keeps his promises.
谢谢你
Thank you.
所以 你今天
So, uh, anyway, is, uh, today,
休息 对吗
like, a day off for you?
是的 再见
Yes. Goodbye.
"麦克斯多特治疗袜
"MaxDot Therapeutic Hosiery.
罗伯特·J·维勒 总裁"
Robert J. Wheeler, president."
"治疗袜"
"Therapeutic hosiery."
真时髦
Very fancy.
他其实人很不错
He was actually quite nice.
他说不想烦扰我
He said he didn't want to be a bother
如果我改变主意的话
and, if I changed my mind,
"我能采取行动"[球在我的半场]
"The ball is in my court."
就像篮球术语
Oh, like in basketball.
不 不 是网球
No, no, it's tennis.
你们看到那家伙块头有多大吗
Have you seen how big this man is?
他不打网球
He does not play tennis.
只是一种说法
It's just a saying.
-什么 -"球在你的半场"
- What is? - "The ball in your court."
是指她可以随时给他电♥话♥
It means she can call him.
我不会给任何人电♥话♥
Well, I'm not calling anybody.
我还要上班 我还要去学校
I have work, I have school,
我还有我的儿子
I have my son.
我没时间打球
I have no time for balls.
第二次约会稳了
Well, there goes the second date.
怎么了
What?
你们真不要脸
Oh. Shame on you.
我就不明白你为什么不能和这家伙玩玩
I don't understand why you can't have a little fun with this guy.
你们到底对玩玩有什么偏见
What is it with you people and fun?
"你们"
"You people"?
美国人
Americans.
我就信了你的邪
Oh. Well, I'll give you that.
她就是没时间玩玩
Anyway, she has no time for fun.
我们来聊聊结婚吧
Let's talk about marriage.
我已经有丈夫了
I already have a husband.
你已经六七年没见过他了吧
You haven't seen him in, what, six, seven years?
八年
Eight.
那严格上来说 他已经死了
Well, then, technically, he's dead.
你想想你要是你嫁给
Just think about how good
这个治疗袜公♥司♥的总裁
your life would be if you married the president
你的人生会变成怎样
of a therapeutic hosiery company.
你听起来就像是我的姨妈和姨夫
You sound just like my auntie and uncle.
相信我 你们很般配
Trust me, this a good match.
他能够还清你的学生贷款
He could pay off your student loans,
让戴尔上私人学校
put Dele in a private school
然后 由于你用爱填补了他的生命
and then, because you have filled his life with love,
他会给我和通德买♥♥一辆最新的福特F50猛禽
he could buy Tunde and me a brand-new Ford F-150.
有涡轮增压的
With turbocharge.
如果你们不介意的话 能不能换个话题
If you don't mind, can we please change the subject?
好 没问题
Sure. Okay, fine.
你有没有和白人睡过
You ever slept with a white guy?
我们不是要换个话题吗
I thought we were changing the subject.
我想也是
I thought so, too.
好吧
Okay, well,
我除了我丈夫以外没和任何人睡过
I've never been with anybody but my husband.
他已经死了
Who is dead!
你要知道
The thing you need to know
白人很没有安全感
about white men is they're very insecure
因为黑人的那玩意
'cause of the whole black guy thing.
没错 他们会非常卖♥♥力
Yes. They work very hard to make sure
确保你很舒服
that you're having a pleasant time.
所以如果你想睡觉的话
So if you want to get any sleep,
就必须要夸赞他们
you have to compliment 'em.
比如说"好样的 史蒂文
Like "Good job, Steven.
你碰到那个点了"
Ooh, you hit the spot."
好了 我要继续工作了
Okay, I'm going back to work.
这妹子真是把自己包得够紧
Man, that girl is wrapped real tight.
她是个基♥督♥教好女人
She's a good Christian woman.
你肯定还记得那时怎样的感觉
I'm sure you remember what that's like.
你一直和这个碰点高手史蒂文
So, you been going to church
去教堂吗
with Steven the Spot-Hitter?
第一季 第二集
还有饼干吗
Any more chin chin?
你吃得够多了
You've had enough.
我还是很饿
I am still hungry.
等我们回去了 我给你做点山药泥
I'll cook you some pounded yam when we get home.
或者我们可以去温蒂家
Or we could stop at Wendy's.
看 他来了
There! That's him.
这辆车可不错
Oh, that is a nice car.
凯迪拉克
Cadillac.
猫王开的车
The car Elvis drove.
你觉得这是租的吗
You think it is a lease?
如果他是个聪明的生意人 那就是
If he's a smart businessman, it is.
没错
Yes.
是个可以免税的家伙
Tax-deductible.
看看停车场里的这些车
Look at all the cars in the parking lot.
都是他员工的
These are all his employees.
他们的车没那么好
Their cars are not as nice.
说明他是个聪明的生意人
Proving he is a smart businessman.
我侄女和他肯定很般配
Yes, this will be a fine marriage for my niece.
我们都是
For all of us.
这种话不需要说
Goes without saying.
我们是绑定的
We are a package deal.
你占我位置了
You're in my spot!
很抱歉
Oh, I-I'm very sorry!
快走 快走
Go, go.
祝你日安
Have a nice day!
天啊 我恨我的人生
Oh, God, I hate my life.
*我会*
*I'll be*
*在每个*
*Seeing you*
*美好的夏日*
*In every lovely summer's day*
*柔和的阳光中看到你*
*In everything that's light and gay*
*我会一直想着你*
*I'll always think of you this way...*
妈妈
Mom.
门开着
剧集 | 鲍勃心动 | 导航列表