剧集 | 鲍勃心动 | 导航列表
I'll see you then.
药费我还没付
Oh, I still owe you for the prescription.
分摊付费而已 我请了
It's just the co-pay. My treat.
谢谢 再见
Thank you. Bye-bye.
-再见 -再见
- Bye-bye. - Bye-bye.
天呐 分摊付费他也买♥♥单
Oh, my God, he covered the co-pay!
与此同时
真好吃
This is delicious.
你在哪学的做饭
Where did you learn to cook?
尼日利亚 那的孩子从小
In Nigeria. Children there are expected
就得学做许多家务
to do many household chores.
用头顶着水桶打水吗
Did you have to carry water on your head?
水从水龙头里来
Our water came from a faucet.
你们真幸运
Oh, good for you.
不像你们底特律的水 我们的能直接喝
And unlike your Detroit water, we could drink it.
好极了
Oh, snap.
你呢
And what about you?
-小时候干过活吗 -当然
- Uh, did you have to work as a child? - u202dSure.u202c
当过保姆 服务员
I was a babysitter, a waitress.
给我父亲打工
I worked for my dad.
他是底特律第一个
You know, he was the first guy in Detroit
卖♥♥日本车的人
to sell Japanese cars.
人们讨厌他
Oh, people hated him.
我花了整个夏天
I spent a whole summer
冲洗达特桑上面的狗屎
hosing dog poop off Datsuns.
你都没说过这事
You never told me that story.
你又没问过
Cause you never asked.
通德就问了
But Tunde did.
我问了
I did.
他比你还要了解我
This man knows more about me than you do,
虽然来这才一天
and he's only been here a day.
不到一天
Not even.
是吗 感觉比一天长
Really? Feels like longer.
叔叔 你怎么在这
Uncle, what are you doing here?
这要问你阿姨
Ask your auntie.
他们大吵一架后 他就过来住了
They got in a big fight, and he slept here.
差点把我吓尿了
Scared me so much I almost wet myself.
也差不多
Likewise.
再说一次 非常抱歉
Again, I am so sorry.
你只是想帮忙而已
Oh, you were only trying to help.
比那边的睡美人 更想帮忙
More than we can say for Sleeping Beauty over there.
有趣
That's funny.
因为你的确睡着了
Because you were sleeping.
那个 有没有可能 我们谈谈
Hey, uh, any chance you and I can talk about,
你知道 我们要谈什么
you know, what we need to talk about?
抱歉 我得工作
I'm sorry, I have to work.
好吧 晚点再说
Uh, okay. Later, then.
鲍勃
Oh, Bob...
我知道
I know.
不是说"我是世界上最好的男人"
What happened to "I am the best in the world"?
我应该对她说吗
Was I supposed to say that to her?
也比这个好
Well, it's better than, uh...
"我们谈谈
"Can you and I talk about,
你知道 我们要谈什么"
you know, what we need to talk about?"
我听上去是这样的吗
Is that really what I sounded like?
你带点鼻音 亲爱的
You are a little nasal, honey.
我得去工作了 你要去哪儿吗
I got to get to work. You need to be somewhere?
他就在这
No, he needs to be right here.
你玩金罗美吗
Do you play gin rummy?
一分一点
A penny a point.
十分如何 狠一点
How about a dime? Make it hurt.
你还嫌不够疼吗
Ooh, aren't you already in enough pain?
少废话 我愿意
Ah, trash talk. I love it.
鲍勃袜袜 去把妈妈的牌拿过来
Bobby Socks, go run and get Mommy's cards.
稍后
嗨 伙计们
Hey, fellas.
-你好 维勒先生 -你好
- E karo, Mr. Wheeler. - u202dE karo.u202c
你们好
Yeah, yeah, karo.
这里一切都好吗
Everything okay here?
是的 绝对一流
Yes, sir. u202dJim-dandy.u202c
愿上帝保佑你们
God bless you guys.
也愿上帝保佑你 维勒先生
God bless you as well, Mr. Wheeler.
保佑你 先生
God bless you, sir.
也许吧
Yeah, maybe.
你还好吗
Are you okay?
别担心
Don't worry about it.
如果公♥司♥出什么事 你会告诉我们 对吧
If the company is in trouble, you will tell us, right?
公♥司♥没事 前所未有的好
The company's fine, doing better than ever.
你和美丽的艾比希拉怎么样了
How are things with you and the beautiful Abishola?
干得漂亮
我说什么了
明显冒犯到他的话
在他用机器人取代我们之前 去道歉
但我不知道哪儿不对
是吗 你不知道
不知道
告诉我
在被机器人取代之前
与此同时
看谁夹着尾巴灰溜溜地回家了
Look who came home with his tail between his legs.
我的尾巴在空中得意地摇着
My tail is in the air, wagging proudly.
我刚和欧盖契通过电♥话♥
I just got off the phone with Ogechi,
她的儿子今晚要带艾比希拉去吃晚餐
and her son is taking Abishola to dinner tonight.
真不错
That's nice.
去红龙虾餐厅吃
The Red Lobster,
她可以想吃多少爆米花虾就吃多少
where she can have all the popcorn shrimp she can eat.
假的
It's not true.
他们不让我随便吃
They made me stop.
你在干什么
What are you doing?
多蒂不肯收支票
Dottie won't take a check.
多蒂 鲍勃的妈妈
Dottie? Bob's mother?
也是我的朋友
And my friend.
你一直都待在她家吗
Is that where you have been?
没错 我现在还要回去
Yes. And I'm going back.
为什么
Why?
因为她对我很好
Because she is nice to me.
我还输了280元
And I'm down $280.
什么
What?!
当晚
别担心价格
Don't worry about the prices.
想吃什么点什么
Order whatever you want.
谢谢
Thank you.
我每月都及时偿还信♥用♥卡♥
I pay off my credit card every month,
-信♥用♥卡♥额度都上天了 -好的
- so the sky is the limit. - u202dOkay.u202c
只要这天低于2500元
As long as the sky is under $2,500.
我们在约会
So, here we are.
是的
Yes.
-我能问你个问题吗 -当然
- May I ask you a question? - Of course.
出演《宿醉》系列电影
你喜欢扎克·加利费安纳基斯
Do you like Zach Galifianakis?
我不知道那是谁
I do not know who that is.
他是个美国演员
He's an American actor.
很有趣
Very funny.
他演了一部电影 他喝得酩酊大醉
He made one movie where he drank so much alcohol
记不得前一天发生了什么
he could not remember what happened the day before.
所以电影是关于酒精中毒的吗
So the movie is about alcoholism?
没错
Yes!
真是太好笑了 他们拍了很多部
It was so hilarious, they made it over and over again.
-我能给你们推荐葡萄酒吗 -最好不要
- Can I interest you in a glass of wine? - We'd better not.
我们可不想忘掉这美妙的约会
We don't want to forget our wonderful date.
我要来一杯
I'll have a glass.
白的还是红的
White? Red?
无所谓 随便来一杯
I don't care. Just bring something.
不久后
这牌真有用
Oh, this is helpful.
坚持住 你还能得个第二名
Well, hang in there. You can still come in second.
如果我想被嘲讽 我就回家找我老婆
If I want to be mocked, I will go home to my wife.
所以这次吵架是因为鲍勃和艾比希拉吗
So this whole blowup is about Bob and Abishola?
剧集 | 鲍勃心动 | 导航列表