剧集 | 鲍勃心动 | 导航列表
我不要他们 我要你
I don't want them. I want you.
你不会有事的
You'll be fine.
我的孩子们只会让我躺在
My children will just let me
自己的污秽当中
lay around in my own filth.
没这回事
That's not true.
你不知道
You don't know!
他们不爱我 只爱自己
They don't love me! They only love themselves!
妈妈说你呢
She's talking about you.
不好意思 可是我恨自己
Um, excuse me, but I hate myself.
艾比希拉 能帮我个忙吗
Abishola, can I ask you a favor?
-当然 -我瞧见我的鲍勃
- Of course. - I've seen the way my Bob
看你时的眼神
looks at you.
有生之年你能让我抱上孙子吗
Any chance you can give me a grandchild before I die?
老天爷
Ah, God.
加油 鲍勃
Come on, Bob.
妈妈的有生之年
Before she dies.
今天谢谢你
Hey, thanks for today.
没有你 我们肯定搞不定
We'd never get through this without you.
-不客气 -你知道的
- You're welcome. - And just so you know,
我无意中听到妈妈在说孙子的事
I kind of overheard that thing my mom said about grandchildren.
你知道那只是中风胡言乱语
You get that that's just stroke talk?
别担心那个
Don't worry about it.
我没担心
I'm not worried.
我只是不想让你感觉不舒服
I... I just don't want you to be uncomfortable.
我挺好的
I am fine.
那就好
Good.
她真的对你很有好感
She's really taken a shine to you.
好感
A shine?
恩 她喜欢你
Uh, she likes you.
这个
Oh. Well,
病人对看护产生感情
it is not uncommon for a patient to feel affection
十分正常
for their caregiver.
有道理
That makes sense.
你住院时 对我也一样
When you were in the hospital, you did it with me.
不 我不觉得是一回事
No. I don't think that was the same thing.
绝对是一回事
That was exactly the same thing.
*你最闪亮*
* You had the shine... *
那么你呢
Well, what about you?
他们植入支架后 你给我唱了那首歌♥
After they put the stents in, you sang me that song.
你是说 你对所有病人都一样
Are you telling me you do that with all your patients?
没错 我工作时
Yes. My nickname at work
外号♥席琳·阿德班博
is Celine Adebambo.
吵架的话我永远也赢不了 对吗
I'm never gonna win an argument with you, am I?
这不是吵架
This is not an argument.
我很难过 安吉拉甩了克里斯
I am so upset Angela dumped Chris.
他是个好人
He was a good guy.
到家后他和丽贝卡睡了两小时
He slept with Rebecca two hours after he arrived in the house.
他是个蠢货
He's a douche.
他深谙游戏规则 怎么了
So he's got game-- what's wrong with that?
没怎么 我只是希望我的爱情岛上
Nothing. I just like to see a little romance
也能有点风流韵事
on my Love Island.
谢谢你
Yeah. Thank you.
道格拉斯 克里斯蒂娜
Douglas? Christina?
我需要小号♥
I have to pee!
这一刻终于来了
Well, we knew this time would come.
是啊 是时候展现训练成果了
Yeah, it's what we trained for.
准备好了吗
You ready?
我们开始吧
Let's do this.
有言在先
Just so we're clear,
要是我看到妈妈的生殖器
if I should see my mother's genitals,
我就得自刎
I will have to kill myself.
好吧
u202dOkay,u202c
现在换你喂我
now you have to do it to me. u202dOkay.u202c
爱情岛在哪
Where is this Love Island?
无关紧要
Don't worry about it.
你又去不了
You are not going there.
晚上好 阿姨 晚上好 叔叔
Good evening, Auntie. Good evening, Uncle.
你好 艾比希拉
Hello. u202dAbishola.u202c
你的晚饭在炉子上
Your dinner is on the stove.
谢谢 我上班带着吃
Ah, thank you. I'll eat it at work.
鲍勃的妈妈怎么样了
How is Bob's mother?
努力恢复中
Struggling.
恢复期是漫长而艰难的
It's going to be a long, hard recovery.
这也许是个好消息
Well, maybe that's a silver lining.
你有更多的时间和鲍勃在一起
You'll have more time to spend with Bob.
认真的吗 阿姨 利用一个中风的女人
Really, Auntie? A woman has a stroke,
你把这称作是好消息
and you call it a silver lining?
别说我坏 如果通德的祖母
Excuse me. If Tunde's grandmother
不是被洪水淹死 我和他永远不会见面
had not drowned in a flood, he and I would have never met.
下雨的时候我还会想到她
I still think of her when it rains.
好了 任务完成了
All right, mission accomplished.
没错 看看我们
Yeah, look at us:
多蒂的厕所小组
Dottie's toilet team.
也许我们应该做相应的短袖
Maybe we should get T-shirts made.
还有帽子
And hats.
你接下来还想做什么
So, what do you want to do?
睡觉 看书 还是看电视
Uh, sleep, read a book, watch some TV?
真是谢谢你就描绘我以后的生活
Thanks for describing the rest of my life.
这样吧 不如我们一起看电视
Tell you what, why don't we watch some TV together?
是的 就像我们小时候一样
Oh, yeah! Just like when we were kids.
我的天
Oh, for God's sake.
来吧 感觉多好
Oh, come on, this is nice.
是的 我们相互依偎
Yeah. We're snuggle buddies.
你们真的爱我吗
You guys really love me?
-当然 -一直都爱
- Of course. - u202dAlways.u202c
那就去街上给你妈买♥♥扎啤酒
Then run down the street and get Mommy a six-pack.
真像我们小时候
Hey, it is just like when we were kids.
我说真的
I'm not kidding around.
与此同时
怎么样了
How'd it go?
很好
Wonderful.
黄狮鱼是大菜
The yellowtail was a big hit.
你不能用超♥市♥松饼
You cannot entertain important buyers
招待重要客户
with supermarket muffins.
如果他们觉得菜很朴素
If they think you are cheap,
他们也会觉得你的袜子很便宜
they will think your socks are cheap.
感谢你们的建议
Thanks for the tip.
听着 等我妈妈稳定下来
Look, after my mom gets settled,
我会给他们打个电♥话♥然后跟进
I'll give them a call and follow up.
不需要
No need.
我们已经谈成了
We closed the deal.
什么 你们谈成了
What? You closed it?
不应该谈成吗
Were we not supposed to?
不 我只是觉得他们还没准备好签约
No, I just didn't think they were ready to commit.
是没有 但古德温一旦闻到水里有血
They weren't, but Goodwin smelled blood in the water.
他就像一只卖♥♥治疗袜的鲨鱼
He was like a shark who sells therapeutic socks.
不 科福在这 他离得更近
No. Kofo here, he was the closer.
我告诉他们他是藏在波塔波替座便器下面
They couldn't say no after I told them
从难民营逃出来的
how he escaped from a refugee camp
他们就不敢拒绝了
by hiding in the bottom of a Porta Potti.
科福 我从没听过这个故事
Wow, Kofo, I never heard that story.
因为这是瞎编的
That's because it's nonsense.
我坐达美飞机来的
I flew here on Delta.
在亚特兰大延误了六个小时
There was a six-hour delay in Atlanta.
很不开心
Very unpleasant.
我不知道该说什么 伙计们
I don't know what to say, guys.
谢谢你们 很棒
Thank you. Good job.
我一定会给你们
I'll make sure there's a little extra
年终奖多加点的
in your year-end bonus.
古德温和我其实在考虑
Actually, Goodwin and I were thinking
涨工资更顺理成章
剧集 | 鲍勃心动 | 导航列表