剧集 | 鲍勃心动 | 导航列表
我猜你在尼日利亚不经常看到雪
I'm guessing you didn't see a lot of snow in Nigeria.
从没见过
Never.
我第一次看见是在电影《小鬼当家》里面
The first time was in that movie Home Alone.
你觉得怎么样
What'd you think?
他们不该把小孩一个人留在家里
They should not have left him alone.
我在底特律见过很多雪
I've seen a lot of snow in Detroit.
我最喜欢的时刻就是小时候
One of my favorite memories from when I was a kid
早晨起床
was waking up early in the morning
往窗户外一望 看到一切都被
and looking out that window, seeing everything covered
皑皑白雪盖上了
in a thick white blanket of snow.
如果学校停课 我和朋友就会
And if they canceled school, me and my friends would
在雪堆里玩一天
play in it all day.
-有什么好笑的 -停课
- Why is that funny? - Canceling school?
在尼日利亚 即使发了大洪水
In Nigeria, we would have terrible floods.
家都被冲走了 我们也继续上学
Homes would be washed away, and we'd still go to school.
这可不公平
Well, that's not fair.
尽管在洪水里可能没什么好玩的
Although it's probably not much fun playing in a flood.
一点也不
Mm, no.
那雪对你来说是新鲜事 还有什么
So snow is new to you. What else?
全天都有电
Electricity all day and all night.
这在尼日利亚是个问题吗
Is that a problem in Nigeria?
那里的电力公♥司♥糟糕透顶
The electric company there sucks very much.
腐♥败♥还是无能
Corruption or incompetence?
都是
Yes.
还有呢
What else?
在美国 我是个黑人
Here in America, I am black.
你不是在哪都是黑人吗
Aren't you black everywhere?
对 但在尼日利亚
Yes, but in Nigeria,
我从没在意过自己皮肤的颜色
I never thought about the color of my skin.
我只是艾比希拉·博拉蒂托·多因索拉·奥卢瓦托因·阿德班博
I was just Abishola Bolatito Doyinsola Oluwatoyin Adebambo.
只是
Just?
在这 每次我出门
Here, every time I walk out the door,
都不停地想起自己是个黑人女性
I'm continually reminded that I am a black woman.
我从没这么想过
I never thought about it that way.
你有没有去工作或购物或教堂时
Do you ever go to work or shopping or to church
想着"我是个白人男性"
and think "I am a white man"?
没有
No.
来尼日利亚 你就会这么想
Come to Nigeria and you will.
黑人女性 你愿意和白人男性共进晚餐吗
Black woman, would you like to have dinner with a white man?
-愿意 和贾斯汀·汀布莱克 -别这样
- Yes. Justin Timberlake. u202d- Come on.u202c
但我也愿意和你共进晚餐
But I'd also like to have dinner with you.
好极了
Great.
我准备了一大堆你拒绝的说辞
I had a whole speech for when you said no.
但没准备好你同意的说辞
I got nothing for yes.
鲍勃心动
第一季 第六集
出什么事了
Something wrong?
没有 一切都好 抱歉
No. Everything is fine. Sorry.
拜托 古迪 说吧
Come on, Goody, tell me.
我只是发现你喷了拉夫·劳伦香水
I just noticed you are wearing Ralph Lauren cologne.
是的 你怎么知道
I am. How'd you know that?
当我爸爸想让我妈妈
Whenever my father tried to cause my mother
性致勃勃时
to be in the mood,
他就喷拉夫·劳伦香水
he would always wear Ralph Lauren cologne.
有用吗
Did it work?
我家有七个孩子
I am one of seven children.
好 这听着很鼓舞人心
Okay, well, that's encouraging.
你想让你的尼日利亚女朋友
Are you trying to cause your Nigerian lady friend
-性致勃勃吗 -对 我想是吧
- to be in the mood? u202d- Yeah, I guess.u202c
反正闻上去像汉高香皂
I mean, I don't see any upside
-也没什么优势 -你确定吗
- to just smelling like Dial soap. - You sure?
汉高香皂使你我靠得更近[汉高广♥告♥语]
Dial is for all the moments we get closer.
我喜欢他们的广♥告♥
I enjoy their commercials.
我还是用香水好了
Um, I'm still gonna go with the cologne.
-我能给你点建议吗 -说吧
- May I give you some advice? - Please.
尼日利亚女人通常意志坚定
Nigerian women tend to be very strong-willed.
自信有主张
Very assertive.
艾比希拉就是这样的人
Yeah, that sounds like Abishola.
她们会主宰你 除非你展现出自己的强势
They will dominate you unless you exhibit your own strength.
你说得很好 但你得知道
Well, that's adorable, but as a rule,
没有女人能对鲍勃·威勒颐指气使
the ladies do not boss around Bob Wheeler.
当然 我错了
Of course. My mistake.
-但谢谢你的建议 -不客气
- But thanks for the tip. - You're very welcome.
古德温
Goodwin.
刚才怎么回事
他以为自己能对尼日利亚女人指手画脚
我希望你说了他错了
你以为我傻吗
通常不傻
她会生吞活剥了他
他喜欢用什么词来着
蠢货
Schmuck.
这个词约鲁巴语是什么意思
蠢货呗
Schmuck!
一会儿
别搞得太夸张
Don't make it too fancy.
为什么 这是约会 正经约会
Why not? This is a date. A proper date.
在那之后 谁知道之后会发生什么
After which, who knows what might happen?
什么也不会发生
Nothing will happen.
他会送我回家
He will take me home,
我会亲他脸颊一下 道个晚安
I'll give him a kiss on the cheek good night,
然后试着回到我房♥间
and then try to get to my room
最好别碰见阿姨和叔叔
without talking to my auntie and uncle.
那我呢
And what about me?
我明天公车上再告诉你
I'll tell you about it on the bus tomorrow.
如果约会照你说的那样 别告诉我了
If the date goes the way you say it will, don't bother.
你是想让我紧张吗
Are you trying to make me nervous?
我是想帮你
I'm trying to help you.
鲍勃是个美国男人
Bob is an American man.
他可不会就为了亲脸颊
He's not giving up a night with his "Buddies"
而在狂野鸡翅大费周章
at the Buffalo Wild Wings just for a kiss on the cheek.
你错了
You are wrong.
他会耐心的 他是个绅士
He'll be patient. He's a gentleman.
那太可惜了
Too bad for you.
别闹了
Stop it.
也许一两杯红酒下肚
Maybe after a couple of glasses of wine,
你能放松一点
you will loosen up.
我不喝红酒
I'm not drinking wine.
鲍勃惨了
Oh, too bad for Bob.
他开哪种车
What kind of car does he drive?
凯迪拉克
Cadillac.
-哦 -怎么了
- Oh. - What?
没什么 你太老了 不该坐后座
Never mind. You are too old for the backseat.
-我真的要揍你了 -你试试
- I swear, I'll punch you. - Try it.
好你的
Okay.
还要多久
How much longer?
快好了 再两小时
Nearly finished. Another two hours.
与此同时
这是你要的税单
Here's the tax stuff you asked for.
谢谢 放那儿吧
Thanks. Just put it there.
某人闻起来就像夜店的花♥花♥公♥子♥
somebody smells like Playboy After Dark.
是拉夫·劳伦
It's Ralph Lauren.
也许在他身上不是这个味儿
Maybe it smells different on him.
-今晚有约 -是的
- You got a date tonight? - Yeah.
和你的非洲小伙伴
Your little African friend?
是的
Yeah.
带她去哪儿
Where you taking her?
河滨牛排餐厅
Uh, Riverwalk Steakhouse.
有什么问题
What's wrong with it?
那是上了年纪的白人
It's where old white people
带父母吃饭的地方
take their parents for dinner.
谢谢提醒 我们会顺利的
Thanks, but we'll be fine.
至少带她去个感觉像家的地方
At least bring her somewhere where she feels at home.
-什么地方 -我不知道
- Where would that be? - I don't know.
一个你可以用手指吃东西的地方
Someplace you can eat with your fingers.
你认真的吗 妈妈
Really, Mom?
剧集 | 鲍勃心动 | 导航列表