剧集 | 鲍勃心动 | 导航列表
I can't tell you anything!
没人可以
Nobody can.
鲍勃啊
Oh, Bob.
你还记得我说过我觉得德勒看上去有点抑郁吗
Remember when I said I thought Dele was a little sad?
嗯
Yes.
我不想说我说得没错
I don't want to say I was right,
因为你现在 也从来没有错过
because you are not now and have never been wrong.
但是你儿子不想做医生
But your son doesn't want to be a doctor.
他想
Yes, he does.
解决了 我去接孩子
That settles it. I'll get the boy.
等等 通德
Look, hang on, Tunde.
我是想帮你
I'm trying to help you.
德勒很痛苦
The reason Dele is miserable
是因为你对他的期待
is because what you want for him
不是他内心想要的
is not where his heart is.
谁在乎他内心要什么
Who cares where his heart is?
尼日利亚可能没人在乎
Well, in Nigeria, maybe nobody.
但他现在是美国人了
But he's an American now,
我们很看重梦想之类的东西
and we're real big on having dreams and stuff.
他和你说过他的梦想吗
Eh. And has he told you about these dreams of his?
他说过
Uh, yeah, it came up.
那是什么 那是什么
What are they? What are they?!
我觉得最好让他自己和你说
You know, I think it's best you heard from him.
你背着我练习了多久
So, how long have you been practicing behind my back?
三年
Three years.
德勒
Oh, Dele.
告诉我 这种跳舞编舞的人
Tell me, how does a person make money
怎么赚钱
doing this dancing and choreography?
我不知道
I don't know.
这能让我快乐
It just makes me happy.
快乐
"Happy."
你是美国人
You are an American.
我觉得现在最重要的是你们俩
I think the important thing here is the two of you
-开诚布公地谈谈 -鲍勃
- are communicating openly and honestly. - Bob?
闭嘴
Zip it.
没错 你是该闭嘴
Yes, you should zip it.
我对你还是很生气
I'm still angry with you.
好吧 德勒 你和我没事吧
Sure. Dele, you and me are good, right?
鲍勃
Bob!
你接下来要这么做
Here's what you will do.
你要去上大学 学习医药
You will go to college and study medicine
还有这些胡搞
and this nonsense.
等你毕业了
And when you graduate,
我们俩再坐下来
you and I will sit down together,
我会决定接下来怎么办
and I will decide what is next.
谢谢你 妈妈 太好了
Thank you, Mum. That's wonderful.
你开心了吗
You're happy with that?
鲍勃啊
Oh, Bob.
走吧
Come on.
回家吧
Let's go home.
艾比希拉 我们俩和好了吧
Uh, Abishola, y-you and me, we're back on, right?
也许一起吃晚餐
Maybe have that dinner?
喂
Hello?
你会给我电♥话♥吧
You'll call me?
她会给我电♥话♥的
She'll call.
楚库埃梅卡
Chukwuemeka!
剧集 | 鲍勃心动 | 导航列表