剧集 | 鲍勃心动 | 导航列表
It is a shiny purple helmet that I polished this morning.
我猜你擦了
I bet you did.
我是擦了呀
I did.
他承认了
He admitted it.
好啦 安全 刚是在笑我自己
All right, safe space. That one is on me.
如果你屁♥股♥被卡车撞了 我该怎么跟你妈妈说
What will I tell your mother if you get rear-ended by a truck?
屁♥股♥
"Rear-ended."
对不起
Sorry.
伙计们
Fellas...
让我从人力资源的角度告诉你们我怎么看待这件事
let me tell you what I see from over here in the HR chair.
其实这不是头盔的问题
This isn't actually about a helmet.
就是 u202d为了我的韦士柏
Yes, it is. u202dFor my Vespa.
深入地看 这是个关于控制的问题
Look a little deeper. What's going on here is about control.
-是吗 -是的
- It is? - Oh, yeah.
鲍勃也总是跟我说这些废话
Bob tries to pull this kind of crap with me all the time.
总觉得他知道什么对我最好
Thinks he knows what's best for me.
但如果我想休息六个月
But if I want to take six months off
跟着乐队游历西班牙
and follow a jam band through Spain,
这也是我自己的选择
that should be my choice.
你有这种感觉吗
Do you feel this way?
你说乐队吗
About the jam band?
我说的是我控制你的生活
About me controlling your life.
有
Yes.
那不好意思
too bad.
我不会让你
I will not have you racing around
骑着踏板车到处跑 这样自毁灭亡的
on a scooter and go down on it.
自毁灭亡
"Go down on it."
我很抱歉
I am so sorry.
当晚
你好 鲍勃
Hello, Bob.
我可以和你谈谈吗
May I speak with you for a moment?
当然 怎么了
Sure. What's up?
我想我没跟你表达过
I don't think I expressed to you
那天晚上对我来说有多重要
how much the other night meant to me.
好的
Okay.
那是什么
What was that?
我在表达我的热情
I was expressing my enthusiasm.
艾比希拉 不是这个问题
Abishola, that's not what this is about.
当我告诉你我爱你的时候
I wanted to know how you felt
我想知道你是什么感受
when I told you I loved you.
聊得很开心
Okay, good talk.
第二天
这应该能帮你缓解疼痛 霍洛威先生
This should help with the pain, Mr. Holloway.
我很害怕
I'm scared.
你当然害怕
Of course you are scared.
你开启了一段未知的旅程
You are beginning a journey into the unknown.
但最后 你会找到平静的
But at the end of it, you will find peace.
在天堂
In heaven?
那要看你的一生了
Well, that depends on your line of work.
艾比希拉
Abishola.
你能过来一下吗
Can I see you over here?
你的一生
"Your line of work"?
如果他是个懒鬼或高♥利♥贷♥
Well, he's certainly not going to heaven
他肯定上不了天堂的
if he was a slumlord or a money lender.
我觉得你以后还是说一些
How about, in the future, you just say reassuring things
像 我知道你在经历什么 之类的安慰话
like "I know what you're going through"?
但我不知道他在经历什么
But I do not know what he's going through.
他快死了 而我感觉很好
He's dying, and I feel pretty good.
你只需要说些让他感觉好受的话 艾莎
You're just saying it to make him feel better, Elsa.
艾莎
Elsa?
冰雪奇缘里面那个皇后
The ice queen from Frozen.
其他护士都这么叫你
It's what all the other nurses call you.
她是这个故事的女主角
Well, she's the heroine of the story.
每个人都喜欢她 即使是会说话的雪人
Everybody likes her, even the talking snowman.
那
That...
不要介意
Never mind.
这不是你的错 你天生没这功能
It's not your fault it doesn't come naturally to you.
什么意思
what is that supposed to mean?
你跟我说过你是怎么长大的
You told me yourself how you were raised,
你母亲从未关爱过你
how your mother never showed you affection or love.
我妈妈非常爱我
My mother loved me very much.
你跟我说她打你
You told me she beat you.
是啊 在我淘气的时候
u202dYes. When I was bad.
然后 她就会给我吃一颗阿司匹林
And afterward, she would bring me an aspirin.
如果这都不是爱 我不知道是什么爱
If that is not love, I do not know what is.
你确实不知道
You do not know what is.
我对病人说什么不重要
It does not matter what I say to the patient.
重要的是我尽力去照顾好他们
What matters is that I give them the best care possible.
对不对 霍洛威先生
Isn't that right, Mr. Holloway?
霍洛威先生
Mr. Holloway?
-该死 -紧急呼救
- Ah, damn. - Code blue!
挺住 霍洛威先生 我保证会对你好一点
Come back to us, Mr. Holloway. I promise I'll be nicer to you.
是这样
You know,
我以前很期待在床上吃饭
I used to look forward to eating in bed.
但体验了四个月
But after four months
在床上吃早中晚餐 让我很恼火
of breakfast, lunch and dinner, it just pisses me off.
你想坐在椅子上吃午饭吗
Would you like to have lunch in the chair?
不 我没穿裤子
Nah, I'm not wearing any pants.
听着 我只是想给你提个醒
Look, I-I just want to give you a heads-up.
不管我和艾比希拉之间发生了什么
whatever happens between me and Abishola,
都不会影响你的护理
it won't affect your care.
你在说什么
What are you talking about?
就是 她和我之间有点小摩擦
Well, she and I hit a little bit of a rough patch
但我坚持自我
and I stood up for myself.
亲爱的 别这样
Oh, honey, don't do that.
我厌倦了她不把我的需求放在第一位
I'm tired of not putting my needs first.
我是个成熟的男人 要求不多
I'm a grown man. I don't ask for much.
一句好话 一个手势就行
A kind word, a gesture.
只是一句好话 一个手势吗
A kind word, a gesture?
是的
Yeah.
坐下 小公主
Sit down, Sally.
这不是艾比希拉的问题 而和你前任有关
This isn't about Abishola. It's about your ex.
这和洛林无关
This has got nothing to do with Lorraine.
当然有关系 她伤你伤得很深
Of course it does. She hurt you very badly.
那种伤害可不会轻易消失
That just doesn't go away.
没有 我已经向前看了 走出来了
No, I-I moved on. I did the work.
你的情感都被你收回了
You ate your feelings.
那就是走出来了
That's work.
我是说 你不能因为从未得到过洛林的爱
My point is, you can't blame Abishola
就责怪艾比希拉
for the affection you never got from Lorraine.
或者是得到你的爱
Or from you.
好吧 你现在可以走了
All right, you can go now.
真有种
That took balls,
科福 勇敢地直面古德温
Kofo, standing up to Goodwin like that.
相当之有种
A big, swinging bag of them.
但现在应该有点怂了
They're a lot smaller right now.
在外面骑摩托车很冷 而且很吓人
It's cold out there on the Vespa. And scary.
尼日利亚路上没有薄冰
In Nigeria, there is no black ice.
道格拉斯把ice[冰]听成了guys[人]
我以为尼日利亚到处都是黑人
I thought Nigeria was full of black guys.
薄冰
Black ice.
明白了
Got it.
我再也受不了鲍勃了
I could never stand up to Bob like that.
可以理解 你一直被溺爱着
It's understandable. You have been coddled your whole life.
-别这么说 -这不怪你
- Hey. u202d- It's not your fault.
好吧
Okay.
因为你没有被逆境磨炼
You have never realized your full potential
你从未意识到你的全部潜力
because you have not been tempered by adversity.
你说得对
You're right.
我的生活看似简单 实际上很艰难
My life's been so easy, it's actually really hard.
现在还不晚 维勒先生的弟弟
It's not too late, Mr. Wheeler's brother.
你可以挑战自己
You can challenge yourself,
剧集 | 鲍勃心动 | 导航列表