剧集 | 鲍勃心动 | 导航列表
I'm 48.
你还跟你的第一任丈夫有联♥系♥吗
Are you still in touch with your first husband?
当然没有
Hell no.
吃到一颗葡萄干
Ooh, there's a raisin.
为什么这么问
Why?
鲍勃的前妻最近又出现在他身边
Bob's ex-wife has recently come back into his life.
是啊 白人都喜欢这样
Oh, yeah, that's a white people thing.
他们总想做个了结
They always trying to find closure.
你知道怎么才能了结吗
You know how you find closure?
到拳击馆去
Go down to boxing gym,
跟你老公搞的女人的老公聊聊
talk to the husband of the woman your husband is screwin',
跟他说他们在哪里鬼混
tell him where they shackin' up.
这就叫了结
Now, that's closure.
我喜欢皆大欢喜的故事
I love a story with a happy ending.
艾比希拉
u202dAbishola,
你不能让这女人重回他的生活
you cannot let this woman back into his life.
我一开始也是这么想的
That is what I thought at first,
但她看起来是个好人
but she seems like a good person.
那又怎样 你最初见到我也觉得我是好人
So what? I seem like a good person when you first meet me.
我从没这么觉得
I never thought that about you.
她和鲍勃的母亲也相处得很好
She has also made peace with Bob's mother.
看来她在打持久战
So she playing the long game.
你有大♥麻♥烦了
You are in big trouble.
不 鲍勃绝对不会回到她身边
No, Bob would never go back to her.
-好吧 -你的生活你做主
- Okay. - u202dIt is your life.
我要回去工作了
I should get back to work.
-再见 -再见 亲爱的
- Bye-bye. - u202dAll right, dear.
待会见
See you later.
我们说中她的心思了 对吧
We got through to her, right?
我可不知道
I can never tell. u202d
我认识她20年了
I've known her 20 years.
生气 开心 都是一个表情
Angry, happy-- same face.
又一颗葡萄干
Another raisin.
你好
Hey there.
你好
Hello.
今天你在你的踏板车上看到一个特别的礼物吗
Did you find a special treat on your scooter today?
看到了
I did.
你尝过自己的脸蛋了吗
Did you taste your face?
古德温尝了
Goodwin did.
那不是做给古德温的
It wasn't for Goodwin.
是的 但很高兴能一起分享
Yes, but it's just nice to share.
-蛋糕是做给你的 -我知道
- The cake was for you. - I know.
你应该吃了它
You should eat it.
我一定会吃的
I definitely will.
很好
Good.
我在想...
Hey, I was thinking...
也许我们下班后可以去喝一杯
...maybe we could go out for a drink after work.
我也很想去 但很遗憾我去不了
Oh, I would like to. But sadly I cannot.
你是在拒绝吗
Is that a no?
不 那不是拒绝
No, it's not a no.
刚刚的否认也不是否认
And-and that no is not a no.
那明天怎么样
What about tomorrow?
还是一样 是的 我去不了
Once again, yes, I cannot.
天 你真是个勤劳的小蜜蜂
Boy, you must be a busy little bee.
没错 每天都是
Yes, I am. Every day.
没关系
That's okay.
我们再约时间
We'll find another time.
对吧
Won't we?
当然
Of course.
很好
Great.
去采蜜吧 小蜜蜂
Well, go make your honey, little bee.
好的 嗡嗡
All right. Bzz.
-你也嗡嗡 -好的 嗡嗡
- Bzz right back atcha. - Yes, bzz.
嗡嗡
Bzz.
我在努力
I am trying.
该死的 洛林
Aw, damn it, Lorraine.
你看不到我在走过来吗
Can you see me walking?
你们坐在这干什么
Why you sitting out here?
我们在等艾比希拉
Uh, we are waiting for Abishola.
她可能在和我前妻聊天
Oh, she's probably stuck talking to my ex-wife.
我就说那是她的车
I told you that was her car.
你知道洛林吗
You know about Lorraine?
就是嫁给你12年的那位
Just that you were married for 12 years.
她还睡了你朋友加里·根德尔霍夫
And she slept with your friend, Gary Gendelhoff.
我会告诉艾比希拉你们在等她
I'll tell Abishola you're waiting.
我很想见见这位前妻
I would like to meet this ex-wife.
我想见见加里·根德尔霍夫
I would like to meet Gary Gendelhoff.
艾比希拉 过来坐 一起聊天
Abishola, come, sit, join us.
不了 这是你跟洛林的特殊时光
No, this is your special time with Lorraine.
别傻了 过来
Don't be silly. Come on,
你可得尝尝我做的布朗尼
you gotta try one of my brownies.
不 我可不想
No, I do not "Gotta."
你们好 妈妈 艾比希拉
Hey, Mom, Abishola,
我年幼无知时犯蠢娶过的人
horrible mistake I made when I was young and foolish.
真可爱
Cute.
我做了你最爱的布朗尼 鲍勃袜袜
I made your favorite brownies, Bobby Socks.
你要吃一个吗
You want one?
-不用了 谢谢 -很明智 鲍勃袜袜
- No, thank you. - Good choice, Bobby Socks.
抱歉打扰了 我能用一下你们的卫生间吗
Sorry to bother you. Can I use your bathroom?
当然了
Sure.
这是谁
And who is this?
奥卢 通德
Olu, Tunde,
这是洛林 鲍勃的前妻
this is Lorraine, Bob's ex-wife.
你的脸书照片都是好几年前了吧
Your Facebook picture is not very current.
-加里来了吗 -厕所在走廊尽头 通德
- Is Gary here? - u202dBathroom's down the hall, Tunde.
我知道在哪里
Yeah, I know where it is.
洛林
Lorraine,
奥卢和通德是艾比希拉的姨妈和姨夫
Olu and Tunde are abishola's aunt and uncle.
见到你们很高兴
Lovely to meet you.
见到你也很高兴
Lovely to meet you, too.
他们应该留下来吃晚饭
They should stay for dinner.
你要留下来吃晚饭吗
Are you staying for dinner?
你很是太客气了
How sweet of you to ask.
这里有没有吃了能死的药
Will one of those pills kill me?
怎么样 人越多越热闹
What do you say? The more the merrier.
-好了 打住 -怎...
- Okay, stop. - u202dWh...
-有什么问题吗 -有 你
- Is there a problem? - u202dYes. You.
你该走了
It's time for you to go.
-等等 我做了什么错事吗 -还没有
- Wait, did I do something wrong? - Not yet,
但是你已经在疯狂试探了
but you are getting very close.
那...鲍勃袜袜 你希望我走吗
Oh, w... Bobby Socks, do you want me to go?
不要问鲍勃袜袜
Don't ask Bobby Socks.
他人太好了 不敢说出自己的感受
He's too nice to say how he feels.
我没有那么好 不过你继续说
I'm not that nice, but keep going.
再见 洛林
Goodbye, Lorraine.
多蒂
Dottie.
抱歉 孩子 看来新警长上任了
Sorry, kid. Looks like there's a new sheriff in town.
尼日利亚警长
A Nigerian sheriff.
认识大家很高兴
Well, it was nice to meet everyone.
告诉加里 我在等他
Tell Gary I am waiting
回应我的好友请求
for him to respond to my friend request.
我会回来拿布朗尼盘子的
I'll come back for the brownie pan.
不用
No need.
一路顺风
Drive safe.
我不想在你家人面前让你不好意思
I don't want to embarrass you in front of your family,
但刚刚是我见过
but that was the sexiest thing
最性感的一幕
I have ever seen.
我们还要留下来吃晚餐吗
Are we still staying for dinner?
我都没看到
Hey. I d-I didn't
你站在这里
see you standing there.
那我们真是太走运了 能听到你
剧集 | 鲍勃心动 | 导航列表